Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Comey book ........

14 hours ago, bohica said:

I think personally, and last I knew I still had a right to my own opinion, Trump and the Conservatives are one of the last hope for a society that is presently being lead by the tide pod generation. 

Being a mostly pro life guy myself, and not wishing to bring down the wrath of really angry pro life types, I must say....because of differing abortion stances, it would seem reasonable that the Right is contributing a considerable share to the Tide Pod generation.  As always, just my mathematical opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2018 at 6:17 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Trump supporters preaching ethics to others, good stuff.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

I'm a staunch Trump supporter and I pray for him everyday. So I put my ethics against yours any day of the week. BROTHER :praying:

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And that's your opinion....one that sounds suspiciously like protesting...but your opinion, nonetheless.  When the smoke from all of this clears and a verdict is reached, maybe we'll have another discussion on who's ethics are truly in tatters, "slime ball" Comey, or lilly white Trump.  But above all else, be sure to vote in Nov.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

When conservatives protest, Trumps, get elected. And you can dang certain bet that we will protest BIG TIME in Nov. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Yup, Trump put the "con" in Conservative... LOL

B/A

And I put the Ruby in your mailbox:lmao: since were making non sequential comments. 

Of course you don't even realize that the Hilldabeast would have given us the worst kakistocracy in the history of the world. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm a staunch Trump supporter and I pray for him everyday. So I put my ethics against yours any day of the week. BROTHER :praying:

When conservatives protest, Trumps, get elected. And you can dang certain bet that we will protest BIG TIME in Nov. 

Didn't realize it was a contest, but sure, why not.....the fact that you have to pray for Trump to ethically do the right things, pretty much means you already lost.  Oh you are certainly doing the right thing, for prayer is always awesome....unfortunately God doesn't interfere with free will, And Trump simply doesn't possess an ethical bone....not your fault.  As for protesting, haven't you heard, brother.....protesting is the devil?  ;)

GO RV, then BV

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And I put the Ruby in your mailbox:lmao: since were making non sequential comments. 

Of course you don't even realize that the Hilldabeast would have given us the worst kakistocracy in the history of the world. 

I find it odd that you are stuck on me being a fan of Clinton.... I have never praised her or posted anything positive about her and certainly didn't vote for her, so what's the deal with your obsession? Oh thanks for the ruby. At least you are willing to back up your feelings with honesty.

B/A

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I find it odd that you are stuck on me being a fan of Clinton.... I have never praised her or posted anything positive about her and certainly didn't vote for her, so what's the deal with your obsession? Oh thanks for the ruby. At least you are willing to back up your feelings with honesty.

B/A

The Clinton comeback is standard operating procedure in Trumpland, B/A....come on now, you're better than this.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Clinton comeback is standard operating procedure in Trumpland, B/A....come on now, you're better than this.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

The obsession with her is amazing... I'm beginning to think they actually love her. You know like in elementary school when kids act like they don't like someone because they are too shy to say they do? It is a weird paradigm. 

B/A

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh yeah, well my uncle can take your uncle.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

My uncle is dead.

40 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

I know that you were not  a Clintonian supporter , But the fact of the matter is that your not a Trump supporter either. We only had two real 

viable choices for POTUS. Even if you don't like Trump how is it that you don't see how close we came to our evil government rounding up all 

Christians and political enemies of the State and sending them to FEMA camps for extermination? Do you really think all this freaking hype 

about Trump is just because they don't like him? Hell! he was once one of them. 

No, this hyped uped Abject Fear of Donald Trump is because they know that in the deepest conclaves of the Justice Dept and the CIA and the FBI 

lies the proof that what I've just said is truth. And the left is terrorized that Trump is going to declare Marshal Law and with the military find the 

evidence that will have them all charged with TREASON. 

That is the only thing that makes this insanity from the left explain itself. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My uncle is dead.

I know that you were not  a Clintonian supporter , But the fact of the matter is that your not a Trump supporter either. We only had two real 

viable choices for POTUS. Even if you don't like Trump how is it that you don't see how close we came to our evil government rounding up all 

Christians and political enemies of the State and sending them to FEMA camps for extermination? Do you really think all this freaking hype 

about Trump is just because they don't like him? Hell! he was once one of them. 

No, this hyped uped Abject Fear of Donald Trump is because they know that in the deepest conclaves of the Justice Dept and the CIA and the FBI 

lies the proof that what I've just said is truth. And the left is terrorized that Trump is going to declare Marshal Law and with the military find the 

evidence that will have them all charged with TREASON. 

That is the only thing that makes this insanity from the left explain itself. 

Sorry to here that....I'm glad I wasn't talking about your uncle.  Hopefully md11fr8dawg got the joke, weather he has an uncle, alive or deceased.  On a side note, it would truly suck to work for FEMA and help people during truly tragic events, only to be disparaged by conspiracy folks for the effort.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Ex-FBI agents say Comey is 'damaging the agency' as he clashes with Trump

Former senior officials warn ex-director is putting Russia investigation in jeopardy with book and ‘tasteless’ comments

Tue 17 Apr 2018 11.00 BST

Joanna Walters in New York

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/17/james-comey-book-former-fbi-agents-reaction

• Upvote 1

A Higher Loyalty by James Comey review – Hillar.y’s emails, the election and a loathing for Trump

The FBI director sacked by Trump a year ago attempts to justify his pre-election decisions and paints a portrait of the president that could not be uglier

Tue 17 Apr 2018 13.50 BST

Jonathan Freedland

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/apr/17/higher-loyalty-james-comey-jonathan-freedland-review

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

The obsession with her is amazing... I'm beginning to think they actually love her. You know like in elementary school when kids act like they don't like someone because they are too shy to say they do? It is a weird paradigm. 

B/A

Kinda like ur obsessive hate towards the right.....but ur not a Lib right? Why u afraid to admit what your posts suggest?

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Kinda like ur obsessive hate towards the right.....but ur not a Lib right? Why u afraid to admit what your posts suggest?

Wrong again caz... I have voted for many Republicans over the years. I think we have a very corrupt system with only 2 parties... I simply don't like Trump. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but he is simply not presidential. He is a serial liar, has no morals and like all politicians his loyalty is to the dollar. Right now all these people who go around saying they are conservatives and yet they are supporting the current congress, senate and president who have lowered revenues, increased spending and raised the debt, are not supporting conservatism. Believing one's self is a conservative is great, but voting for about 99% of our elected officials proves one is not a conservative. Just because they are running on the Republican ticket and say they are conservative doesn't make it so. And all my friends and family members who are voting for these so called conservatives are just being duped... As always JMHO

B/A 

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Thumbed thru a copy.....reminded me of a Dr Seuss childrens book.....a lot pictures & a sing-a-long at the end. Sure to be a best seller according to ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNBC, & CNN.

Morning Caz,

I see how Trump and the Grinch could easily be mistaken for one another.....minus the orange versus green hue, that is.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Sadly u are correct sir

We can all agree on that... So do your conservative self a favor and do not vote for those who have proven themselves to be anything but conservative. It's like enabling a crack addict. If you bail them out and they promise to go straight "this time" you are only allowing them to continue their behavior...

B/A

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Wrong again caz... I have voted for many Republicans over the years. I think we have a very corrupt system with only 2 parties... I simply don't like Trump. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but he is simply not presidential. He is a serial liar, has no morals and like all politicians his loyalty is to the dollar. Right now all these people who go around saying they are conservatives and yet they are supporting the current congress, senate and president who have lowered revenues, increased spending and raised the debt, are supporting conservatism. Believing one's self is a conservative is great, but voting for about 99% of our elected officials proves one is not a conservative. Just because they are running on the Republican ticket and say they are conservative doesn't make it so. And all my friends and family members who are voting for these so called conservatives are just being duped... As always JMHO

B/A 

While I'll accept ur premise....ur posts don't reflect what you say. When was the last time u criticized the left? I'm not necessarily a Trump fan myself....but I'm not ashamed to say I'm a conservative....I see you are ashamed of your political affiliation. And as the above post so proves my point...not one word about liberals.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

We can all agree on that... So do your conservative self a favor and do not vote for those who have proven themselves to be anything but conservative. It's like enabling a crack addict. If you bail them out and they promise to go straight "this time" you are only allowing them to continue their behavior...

B/A

Same for you my closet Democrat...1st step in recovery is admitting your a Democrat

• Upvote 1