Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Petrodollar to Petro-Yuan

Mxmann

This has been one of my concerns with the RV, is what happens if Iraq revalues and simultaneously the dollar devalues due to(for lack of a better term) global currency reset.... (I don’t believe the conspiracy theory on that) 

How far does anybody see the dollar devaluing to? 

I was was thinking about opening accounts in currencies like the Yuan, Hong Kong Dollar, and Swiss Franc as well to try and diversify..... 

Any thoughts? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I was was thinking about opening accounts in currencies like the Yuan, Hong Kong Dollar, and Swiss Franc as well to try and diversify

I have been thinking about investing in the Yuan.  Does anyone know where the best place to buy it online is?  NEPatriotsFan1 would you please let me know if you find any good info on your question about opening accounts?  I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

This has been one of my concerns with the RV, is what happens if Iraq revalues and simultaneously the dollar devalues due to(for lack of a better term) global currency reset.... (I don’t believe the conspiracy theory on that) 

I was was thinking about opening accounts in currencies like the Yuan, Hong Kong Dollar, and Swiss Franc as well to try and diversify..... 

Any thoughts? 

I thought something like this...if the reval does occur and everyone cashes in all their dinars then the dollar slides...then what? this is why you should probably hold on to a portion of that dinar without cashing in and make sure you diversify...just in case

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Any thoughts? 

This would be good for us who are holding dinar. I will be coming down hard on some of these buying opportunities. 

• Upvote 3