Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Discuss the lifting of the Iraqi German trade exchange mechanisms

yota691

Discuss the lifting of the Iraqi German trade exchange mechanisms

5/28/2017 0:00 

BAGHDAD / morning 
Industry and Investment considered the Iraqi Chamber of German ways to improve communication between the two sides in the coming period in a meeting of economic experts and members of the Chamber and representatives of the Economic Commission and the government and representatives of the Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, American, Swedish and Polish.
President of the Chamber d. Alaa Al - Nouri said in an interview between "morning" The meeting focused most of his joints on the lifting of trade exchange with the German side , who has a Tknlogih capabilities and international companies specialized and solid in the world. 
He pointed to hold the necessary preparations to hold an expanded meeting with the German Foreign Ministry to study ways to facilitate the task of communication between the private sector in the two countries, especially that Iraq is in dire need of German companies that have experienced the efforts of a large Iraqi market and our long relationship with Iraq. 
Al - Nouri noted that the meeting examined ways of road transport activation with Germany through several promise Balmemkn and little states can do a way that achieves significant economic feasibility of the national economy, especially with the possibility  of 
road transport activation again and Iraq 's possession necessary for this detailed important capacity. 
He stressed that the future trends indicate the development of a line maritime transport directly from the European Union to Iraq and we have a national carrier for easy transportation across the Baltic to Iraq, and we are working hard to stick to this step away Iraqi goods for the long wait in ports until they get a bus to take it to the ports regional and Iraq.  
  • Upvote 3

The article states, "President of the Chamber d. Alaa Al - Nouri said in an interview between "morning" The meeting focused most of his joints on the lifting of trade exchange with the German side , who has a Tknlogih capabilities and international companies specialized and solid in the world."

Hmmmmmmm................................

Looks remarkably close to "international" to me!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The article states, "President of the Chamber d. Alaa Al - Nouri said in an interview between "morning" The meeting focused most of his joints on the lifting of trade exchange with the German side , who has a Tknlogih capabilities and international companies specialized and solid in the world."

Go Moola Nova!

Sounds that way to me.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

So, does this mean if they start exchanging with Germany, then we could hypothetically exchange for German currency and then over to Iraq? 

Three step process? 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, climber7 said:

So, does this mean if they start exchanging with Germany, then we could hypothetically exchange for German currency and then over to Iraq? 

Three step process? 

I suspect the article could indicate that the IQD will be traded internationally. In that case, the IQD would be exchanged with all major currencies. This would potentially mean the IQD would be exchanged for Euros (current German currency) like USD or other currencies.

In my opinion, the phrase "trade exchange" in the article infers Iraq has ascended as a full World Trade Organization (WTO) partner and has most, if not all, sanctions removed. If I understand correctly, Iraq has to have an internationally exchangeable currency to be a WTO partner.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 8

54 minutes ago, davis411 said:

uhhhhhhh ??????

ok never mind

davis for president

" Joints " &  ( Tknlogih - Iraqi spelling ) for " Troglodytes "  - I think this means as soon as the sale goes down, they're gonna light up " Big Fatties " and party like its 1999.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

" Joints " &  ( Tknlogih - Iraqi spelling ) for " Troglodytes "  - I think this means as soon as the sale goes down, they're gonna light up " Big Fatties " and party like its 1999.

fatties I have a friend who sells them

shhhh his name is davs shhhhhh

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I suspect the article could indicate that the IQD will be traded internationally. In that case, the IQD would be exchanged with all major currencies. This would potentially mean the IQD would be exchanged for Euros (current German currency) like USD or other currencies.

In my opinion, the phrase "trade exchange" in the article infers Iraq has ascended as a full World Trade Organization (WTO) partner and has most, if not all, sanctions removed. If I understand correctly, Iraq has to have an internationally exchangeable currency to be a WTO partner.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

I enjoy reading your posts, Synopsis, and I agree 100% with you!

• Upvote 2