Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus Call The RV Again And Get It All Wrong.

Luigi1

Luigi found this mother of all rumors...

Every Guru on the planet called the RV this weekend.

They are rallying around each others to save face.

Blame the usual suspects...the global leaders.

24 April 2017  SITREP...

As of 0400 EDT Monday morning, nobody and I mean nobody has a good explanation for why the

release hasnt yet commenced this weekend.AIIB and HSBC both and independantly have confirmed the new financial system release in full on

Saturday at midnight and the old system 100% eliminated.

So the delay must be geopolitical in nature.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I know this is the RUMORS section, but for my own satisfaction I spent some time researching the &#@* brought over on AIIB, or the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank. No such announcements. They're more concerned with projects in Asia like highways and super structure, choosing to be a complementary finance source for projects like this instead of the primary financial backer. The person who continually posts these 'SITREP' announcements must have their head stuck somewhere. Deep. LOL. :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yeppers, they called it and missed it....Only thing is they weren't kicking the can down the road a couple months like they have always done in the past.....There is still the 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th that were also mentioned after some 5 day forced Holiday....I haven't seen that can kicked down the road yet but I haven't seen any more talk about it either.

I am beginning to think we all might be better off finding a liberal antifa type and rolling him/her for their stash of seeds and start growing stuff.

Karsten

21 hours ago, King Bean said:

I know this is the RUMORS section, but for my own satisfaction I spent some time researching the &#@* brought over on AIIB, or the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank. No such announcements. They're more concerned with projects in Asia like highways and super structure, choosing to be a complementary finance source for projects like this instead of the primary financial backer. The person who continually posts these 'SITREP' announcements must have their head stuck somewhere. Deep. LOL. :lol:

That is EXACTLY why they continue to post this crap - they are betting no one will be foolish :blink::confused: enough to look up the facts and verify their non-truths!!!

Good job KB !!!

• Upvote 1