Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI To Parliament...Get Out Of Our Way.

Luigi1

3-29-2017   Newshound Guru Phillyman   Warka Bank News  Quote:   "Dear Customers...Appendix mainstream CBI to all Government institutions and companies to lift the guardianship and allow the Bank to exercise all his works and activities."   This is the first news they have posted since August 25, 2016.  This one is dated March 26, 2017.  The news was in arabic and this is the translation.  Looks like good news to me.

3-29-2017   Intel Guru Bruce   I am excited to tell you where we are with our timing. What I am hearing so far is we understand Prime Minister Abadi left yesterday [Monday] for Jordan for the Arab Summit. He is to speak tomorrow morning [Wednesday] as the 2nd speaker at the Arab Summit.  Also we think that Iraq take back of Mosul has been complete for some time now. Even the two banks that were not up and running in Western Mosul are back on line 4 to 5 days ago.  We need for Iraq sovereignty to be mentioned. We need for their currency which was reinstated and revalued in-country mentioned as a revalued currency internationally. Those are a few things we would look for Prime Minister Abadi to mention. What we are waiting for is not a contingency on that.  In terms of everything, I can’t tell you anything else. We are right there. We could get notified tonight.  It looks extremely good for tomorrow [Wednesday].  Hopefully this will come to us in the next day or so.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

21 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Bruce And Luigi Will Be Spooning Together And Just Waiting For This Thing To Pop ! :o

:D   :D   :D

I think they should pop together then the spooning begins. Well That's how I roll anyways I'm not sure how two guys do it.

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 1