Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oregon Shooter's Father Blames Guns, Not Son, For Umpqua Murders

He is in denial. Has to blame something or someone. Can't accept the fact that his son did this horrible act on his on. I wonder how many video games he played as a child, killing police, etc. IMO

You are so right Mammaw , I'm glad I grew up hunting and fishing and respect for guns as well as people.

• Upvote 1

The denial with these families is part of the ruse... part of the agenda.  Unfortunately we will never be able to "follow the money" in the trail of these obvious, despicable "deals" made with the recruited discontented perpetrators.  THAT is the real sickness behind these orchestrated occurrences... "the ends justifies the means" in the Collective Playbook.  And... there is an endless supply of these wastes-of-life... pick a town, pick a region, pick a state, pick a place.

• Upvote 2

Then we need to deport that dude back to whatever stinkhole he came from.

I understand he is hurting, but for him to immediately blame anything he can tells the true story.

If his kid had instead run over a church group he would blame cars instead.

He is the one that fostered the rage, enabled the hate, promoted the derision, that festered in his P.O.S. son's pea brain that caused the bastard to murder Christians.

If it wasn't for the dismal lack of parenting, the chances their mentally deficient spawn of evil committing the mass murder of innocents would have probably not manifest.

He taught his son, either directly, or indirectly through constant comments, to deflect all responsibility for his actions, and obviously taught jealousy instead of hard work.

• Upvote 3

It was reported that the POS had a "stockpile" of weapons (14 is a stockpile?) and had 6 guns with him. The others were found at his apartment. By the POS fathers logic, does that mean that only 6 of the guns were to blame but the other 8 are innocent?

Sorry Pa, nobody to blame but your son, unless you are questioning your parental skills when you look in the mirror.

• Upvote 2

***///

Isn't this the 2nd school shooter who's Mommy let him have a bunch of guns and

they went on Mommy/Son shooting dates together...?

And also had the estranged Dad-in-denial-that-my-kid-is-a-psycho scenario...?

No wonder these things seem wrapped around a certain m.o. causing some folks to say it's a gubment conspiracy....

Hmmnnn....

It was reported that the POS had a "stockpile" of weapons (14 is a stockpile?) and had 6 guns with him. The others were found at his apartment. By the POS fathers logic, does that mean that only 6 of the guns were to blame but the other 8 are innocent?

Sorry Pa, nobody to blame but your son, unless you are questioning your parental skills when you look in the mirror.

Yeah man If 14 is a stock pile 

I`m in deep shat.  :)