Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yesterday we saw in the news that some of our nations precious guardians were shot down by a lone Islamic gunman. I wonder how many times this has to happen BEFORE we wake up & realize that the world has changed. American's for whatever reason fears & hates the sight of guns. Travel to any other country, and you will witness security carting automatic rifles, shotguns and a much higher level of security then we employ in the USA. 

These Islamic terrorist & crazies are targeting SOFT targets! Targets that they are confident that no one is armed & able to respond in kind rapidly. In the past it has been our children in schools, and movies. Now it is Federal installations. How long before they realize this includes our nations Post Offices and other federal property.

I wonder why we can not be Pro-Active and take steps prior to - instead of after the fact? We have plans everywhere on how to respond when an attack takes place but few are attempting to take measures to prevent an attack, or respond immediately should it occur.

The entire point of owning a gun is: When seconds count - why wait minutes for the police to arrive! Depending on the location the police might arrive after an extended period of time. :( If you walk into a business/church/shopping mall/post office how long does it take to fire off a magazine or two and depart? 60 seconds? How many people can you kill without fear of response in that time?

Are American's really that afraid of guns?

I see in the news that effective January 2016 the state of Texas will have open carry. (ABOUT TIME!)  Already there is a list of businesses who are banning anyone from openly carrying a weapon on their property. Do they not realize that they are putting themselves & their customers on the terrorist "hit" list? Whatever happened to supporting the law of the land? To me, this is as bad as NOT supporting the new law in LBGT marriage! Of course if you go against that powerful lobby you are inviting law suits & protest!

Bottom line - America needs to wake-up to the threats facing our nation. We allowed far too many suspect Islamic people into our country. America has dropped the ball on mental health issues! We used to lock up mental health patients if we suspected they could be violent. Now we push drugs on our young children and call it treatment. We allow realistic shooting video games which in anyone's logic ain't smart. We cut the budget & hamstring our law enforcement with law suits and regulations so that anyone with a good lawyer gets to run free. We allow millions of illegals into our country in the name of greed & businesses employ them through third party companies killing the America middle class & jobs. We kill our traditions, religion, and values and support everyone else's.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I wonder how many times this has to happen BEFORE we wake up & realize 

I wonder why we can not be Pro-Active 

The entire point of owning a gun is: 

Are American's really that afraid of guns?

To me, this is as bad as NOT supporting the new law in LBGT marriage! 

Bottom line - America needs to wake-up to the threats facing our nation.

. We allow realistic shooting video games which in anyone's logic ain't smart. We cut the budget & hamstring our law enforcement with law suits and regulations so that anyone with a good lawyer gets to run free.

We allow millions of illegals into our country in the name of greed & businesses 

For a second I thought I was actually going to agree with you, until you said all those things collectivist, communist, oppressive, and otherwise just plain dumb.

Just when will everyone wake the hell up and realize the whole point of owning a gun was to keep the government honest, and protect yourself from ALL enemies.

That was even spelled out, but you big government types just can't seem to remember that part.

Pro-Active?--- you mean like just go out and shoot the morons that are destroying this nation?

So your saying it's open season on politicians, illegals, RINO's, Dems, and progressives?

Whoohoo.. do we need tags, or just turn in a ear for proof?

Did you REALLY SAY  "To me, this is as bad as NOT supporting the new law in LBGT marriage! "?????

That's the most confused statement I've heard today, except for the manure umber loves to spew about virtuous communism.

Each state is a separate sovereign republic.

Each state is responsible for it's OWN laws.

The government only has a say when it's related to interstate commerce.

THAT'S IT!!!

So, Your saying force everyone to be controlled from cradle to grave, Obama isnt a dem and isn't openly allowing illegals in, or, he is actually a closet republican, because he sure as hell is letting those bastards in , then, as long as the cops force YOUR twisted and perverted agenda, they are to be given full immunity, just like the prosecutors and judges that lie in the courtroom to convict innocent humans for fun and personal profit, wantonly destroying lives, families, forcing children to grow up without a parent, and otherwise supporting the huge immoral unethical, and unconstitutional criminal unjustice system of today. 

You have adulterated every fundamental freedom that this country was founded on.

You better be careful what you wish for, because if Americans did finally wake up, collectivist toons like you would be at the top of the hit list.

• Upvote 4

You both realize that is exactly what the radical Muslim

In Washington wants us to do, RIGHT?

If you ignore stupid people they have no power.

We are all Americans. If someone wants to carry a gun that is their right. If someone does not want to carry a gun that also is there right. If a satanic worshipping Muslim walks in and wants to harm somebody I with a gun I'm going to educate him in the law of relativity and introduced him to the one true God Jesus Christ.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 5

You both realize that is exactly what the radical Muslim

In Washington wants us to do, RIGHT?

If you ignore stupid people they have no power.

We are all Americans. If someone wants to carry a gun that is their right. If someone does not want to carry a gun that also is there right. If a satanic worshipping Muslim walks in and wants to harm somebody I with a gun I'm going to educate him in the law of relativity and introduced him to the one true God Jesus Christ.

While I admit my comment was far more encompassing than the focused topic, I was merely pointing out the unusually fractured logic which forced the obviously erroneous conclusions.

I  added the 2nd isn't only in relation to only defending ourselves against Muslim terrorists, it's about defending ourselves from EVERYTHING, including all forms of oppression and tyranny.

Read any "story" in any main stream media.

They use half truths to try and force their masters agenda down the public's throat.

How can you have freedom, if you are forced at the point of a gun to give up personal rights or beliefs because someone had their personal agenda made into law?

How can you have justice, when those administering it are not required to be held responsible for their actions, and have only financial incentive to lie and cheat?

Every story in every paper starts by talking about a truth, that truth is then exploited to advance a twisted demand.

I only pointed out the obvious deceptions.

Unless of coarse, you are happy with the police state, are looking forward to being exploited at will by your government in order to generate more funds, are extremely happy with the limited and genetically modified foods the government is trying to force you to eat to support their corporate sponsors, don't mind seeing children turned autistic or killed by the forced vaccinations they don't need in the first place so the government can support even more of their corporate sponsors, are content with kids being taught in detail how to have same sex when they are as young as 6 years old, are given condoms as young as 8 and encouraged to go out and use them, are offered sex change treatments free of charge without their parents consent at 10 years old, and are in full agreement with the following statement," American politicians are the real American Monarchy, they deserve to be immune from the laws they impose on us, and they are so special they deserve to all become millionaires while serving themselves at the public's expense".

In which case, if you do agree with all that, then I have digressed.

• Upvote 4

REMEMBER: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE.....................................................bullets do!

No bullets don't kill people.

PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.

While I admit my comment was far more encompassing than the focused topic, I was merely pointing out the unusually fractured logic which forced the obviously erroneous conclusions.

I  added the 2nd isn't only in relation to only defending ourselves against Muslim terrorists, it's about defending ourselves from EVERYTHING, including all forms of oppression and tyranny.

Read any "story" in any main stream media.

They use half truths to try and force their masters agenda down the public's throat.

How can you have freedom, if you are forced at the point of a gun to give up personal rights or beliefs because someone had their personal agenda made into law?

How can you have justice, when those administering it are not required to be held responsible for their actions, and have only financial incentive to lie and cheat?

Every story in every paper starts by talking about a truth, that truth is then exploited to advance a twisted demand.

I only pointed out the obvious deceptions.

Unless of coarse, you are happy with the police state, are looking forward to being exploited at will by your government in order to generate more funds, are extremely happy with the limited and genetically modified foods the government is trying to force you to eat to support their corporate sponsors, don't mind seeing children turned autistic or killed by the forced vaccinations they don't need in the first place so the government can support even more of their corporate sponsors, are content with kids being taught in detail how to have same sex when they are as young as 6 years old, are given condoms as young as 8 and encouraged to go out and use them, are offered sex change treatments free of charge without their parents consent at 10 years old, and are in full agreement with the following statement," American politicians are the real American Monarchy, they deserve to be immune from the laws they impose on us, and they are so special they deserve to all become millionaires while serving themselves at the public's expense".

In which case, if you do agree with all that, then I have digressed.

Do I come across as a pansied azz coward to you?

Let me try again, Obama and almost every other megalomaniac

self absorbed politician is praying to their Satanic god that we

loose our self control and physically attack each other. That way

Obama can declare martial law and begin hauling off those who

disagree with his Satanic agenda. Delivering them to one of

the 178 FEMA camps that"don't exist" so they can be disposed of.

It's happened before, and it will happen again. So protect

yourself, as I do. Defend yourself, as I will. But MOST

IMPORTANTLY make certain that Jesus is in your heart. Because

EVERYTHING that is happening today was foretold thousands of

years ago in the Bible.

• Upvote 6

Do I come across as a pansied azz coward to you?

Of coarse not.

I was just being a facetiously over the top persnickety and anal retentive constitutionalist, at your expense, of coarse.

But then, what else are friends for? :eyebrows:

I know you are one of the most rock solid defenders of freedom on this forum, which is why I was just having some fun.

As for the FEMA camps, the invasion of America that is taking place this moment( at our southern border), Jade Helm,(which started two days ago), the TPP, TPA, NAFTA, CAFTA, and when will this freaking RV finally friggin pop, all I can say is, keep your arms clean and oiled, and your ammo dry.

For the long shots, exhale deep twice at least, if you dont have time to control with 4 part.

• Upvote 3

Heeeeheeeee

Have you seen my girlfriend. BAR50cal? LOL

Uncle Sam, (before he turned into a commee pervert), taught me how to

reach out and touch someone. So now I live by my favorite motto,

"Pray as often as you can. But when all else fails EXHALE SLOWLY".

• Upvote 4

Heeeeheeeee

Have you seen my girlfriend. BAR50cal? LOL

Uncle Sam, (before he turned into a commee pervert), taught me how to

reach out and touch someone. So now I live by my favorite motto,

"Pray as often as you can. But when all else fails EXHALE SLOWLY and aim small miss small i am right beside you lgd might be a few states away and we might be even spread thin but will givin hell to the end

The best place to fight a terror war is in the mind of the enemy. Every cop, every one in the military

should be using Silver Bullet Gun Oil in their guns. This would stop the muzzies cold. It is 13% pig oil.

As much as I personally love the sentiment - unfortunately the facts about the Islamic notion of Haram (sin) don't work with this.

In order to commit Haram, it must be a willful and knowledgable act. Knowingly eating pork when other food is available would fit that definition. It would even be permissible for a Muslim to eat pork if they were starving to death and it was the only food available.  Even being forced to eat pork against his will would be forgivable.

In my case - I would think that getting hit with any kind of bullet isn't normally a willful act....

But like I said, I do still appreciate the sentiment....

But bottom line - high impact lead poisoning is sometimes the only treatment...

Texas will have open carry effective jan. 1,2016.YEEHAW! I live hear and didn't even hear that. Thank you brother for that info.you made my year.I am with all of you that think that everyone without a criminal record should be allowed to carry a gun anyway they choose.

• Upvote 1