Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Article: Expert: Delete The Zeros Supports The National Currency And Reduce Inflation In The Country !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frank Talks Bank And SandFly Talks 'Thank' !

(by walkingstick)

Source at the Central Bank: banks will begin the implementation of remittances to their customers starting next Sunday
Editor Alaa Hassan - Thursday 5 March 2015 15:41

NB-126872-635611572729033406.jpg

A source in the Iraqi Central Bank, on Thursday, the banks will begin the implementation of remittances to their customers starting next Sunday, noting that it came after the completion of all the procedures and mechanisms by banks. The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News , "The banks will begin implementing remittances to their customers starting on Sunday 03/08/2015. " The source, who asked not to be named, said: "This came after it was complete all the procedures and mechanisms by banks."

The source of early detection, in the (February 25, 2015), the Central Bank of Iraq began to apply the new system of remittances and sell the currency, as he pointed out that the bank denied stopped selling the dollar.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/126872/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A/ar

CBI News and Announcements

To / all banks ( statement ) ,03/04/2015

http://www.cbi.iq/?pid=Home〈=ar

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemen4-3-2015.pdf

McDan:  Thank WALKINGSTICK I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW MY BLOOD PRESSURE JUST JUMP UP 10% IMO CBI JUST GAVE US A DATE TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

Millie :  IS THIS THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT??? !!!!!!!!!

BigIron:  I would take it as an announcement if it was the CBI governor

Central Bank announces the implementation of direct banking transfers to its customers starting next Sunday

History of edits:: 2015/3/5 17:08

story_img_54f85fc827ad3.jpg

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Central Bank announced the implementation of a direct bank transfers to its customers starting next Sunday.

A statement of the Central Bank and the Euphrates News Agency {} received a copy of "The banks will begin to implement the orders to customers starting on Sunday, 03/08/2015, after the completion of all the procedures and mechanisms by these banks." Ended k h

www.faceiraq.com/inews.php?id=3585897

الخميس 5 مارس 2015 | 06:10 مساء 

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed an economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem, on Thursday, on the importance of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, considering it as a support of the national currency, and a reduction of inflation in the country.

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency. "

"The country suffers deficit as Iraq does not it can support its currency unless received grants from third parties, and whether this possible implementation it is important, reframes the value of the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when structuring currency returned it reduces inflation Iraq ". Finished / 13

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=33283

Chillers1959:  So does this mean 1 to 1??   Cool!!

Briscom:  Looks that way...which is cool with me. Let's see what else comes out and if Sunday's remittance-day all ties together.

JJONESMX:  Hmmmm question; is this saying 1 to 1.... after the 2 years (to complete ) or when it is implemented? ...*JJ*  "after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars,"

Iggy:  imo...it would have to be at the start...otherwise there would be no money to buy things for 2 years...i believe the 2 years is to remove the rest of the 000's  Blessings to you JJ...

Bravesfan:  Frank - have you fainted again??? Do we need to rush cookies over to help you recover??

ZCountess:  Frank know what we need ! (The bakers THree)  IMF,BIS,UN! Put them altogether you have the perfect recipe!

Frank26:  What if I made only one post today........ What would it be?

What value would it have?

First may I ask ........... What does remittance mean?

Well ........ First off it is not just a Noun .... It is a Plural Noun.

It's etymology is derived from Strong root sources of ........ A Payment.

Defined as a sum of money that has/will be sent....... In this case to The Citizens of Iraq. Normally via by mail.......... In payment for goods or services or as a gift.

Hmmm...... Gift? I would call it more to be a Law that does this.

HCL?

Well......... Do You know The Citizens are way over due to be paid for Salaries ....

Retirees ..... School teachers/professors ....... Scientist and some doctors ...... Military their Money/ Payment/ Fee/ Checks/ Allowance/ Sum/ ....... You fill in the word.......... Of Course You Do !!!

So IF I was to say anything today let it be that I like this WORD for it is an ACTION of Spending Money and Sending Money in a Payment Form to The Citizens .......... With NO LIQUIDITY to do so with.

Hmmm..... An allowance to spend money on The Citizens that ach for it and more than likely in a monthly manner............ By Sunday?

WELL THEN CBI ...... "implementation of remittances to their customers starting next Sunday"....... ALL YOU WANT !!!

As a TEAM we study 31415 on TEAM CHAT tonight. IOO (In Our Opinion) ....... We have kept our eye on this time frame with interest.

But IOO this too will be off by a week.

As we kept our Ides of March on the CBI.

We KNOW a Slate has been Cleaned. You see ....... When the Budget was Printed yesterday it was because THE MATH was calculated. There was a delta to it. It is soon to pay ........ The Citizens.

Amazing action with no money to do so. Slight of Hands? Lies?

No.

So............"the action of sending money in payment" ....... Is it?

I likey likey this Word.......... Remittance.

Do You likey my One and Only post for today?

How about some MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.

Watch THE CBI SCREAM MORE ON 000's AGAIN in 3.....2.....1......GO WS !!!

Love You ........ Aloha You...... KTFA  Frank

grammajj :  ARENT THE CUSTOMERS OF THE CBI.........OTHER BANKS?

Frank26:   YES !!!

The CBI has a few customers ......... BANKS in Iraq and Foreign BANKS that have poured in to protect their investments via contracts.

It is THESE BANKS that will ........... REMITTANCE along with The CBI to ...... The Citizens.

KTFA   Frank...... Good Point to make ...... TY Friend.

Ok OK ..... So I lied..... LOL !!!......... Not just one post from me today..... 

• Upvote 2

Am I wrong in thinking, after they eliminate the three zeroes,  a 25000 Dinar note would = 25 US$????  Or would we cash in our withholdings on par first?? If not, the 1:1 doesn't sound so appealing :(

• Upvote 1

No you are spot on if you have a 25000 dinar note and they delete the 3 zeros your left with a 25 dinar note which would be equal to 1 US dollar to one dinar and all new notes will be minus the zeros.....this is what they've been saying for years so if this happens you knew it was coming ...but I say a big but if they can do it other ways like rv at 10 cents first....

• Upvote 3

No you are spot on if you have a 25000 dinar note and they delete the 3 zeros your left with a 25 dinar note which would be equal to 1 US dollar to one dinar and all new notes will be minus the zeros.....this is what they've been saying for years so if this happens you knew it was coming ...but I say a big but if they can do it other ways like rv at 10 cents first....

deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198423-frank-article-expert-delete-the-zeros-supports-the-national-currency-and-reduce-inflation-in-the-country/#ixzz3TXspUTEk

not sure what i am missing or what you are missing, 

says by opinion only 100 equals 100 dinar

• Upvote 2

Why do we go through this every year about the "Delete the Zero's" - We get artciles every year stating this and Iraq does nothing....So I am not gone to try to beat my head on the wall to figure this stuff out.  We just have to wait and see what happens as usual and maybe one day Iraq will get it Right!!!

• Upvote 3

Iraq just stated that they are deleting three zeros from the currency not the rate.who in the hell can't understand what they just said.would YOU pay $500.00 for something you can get for $5.00?of course not and neither will they.Iraq has said they want to turn trillions into billions.how do you do that?THIS WAY! drop the zero's from notes not increase the value of these notes.if you drop the zero's from the rate THEN you have just turn trillions into quadrillions.that ain't  gonna happen.I WANT them to drop the zero's from the RATE like the rest of us do but that is NOT what they are telling the world.ASK Adam.

• Upvote 1

I think that is a picture of Adam's dinar room!!!

He's going to have to hire a charter plane just for his dinar!!! just kidding, lol

SOON!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Iraq just stated that they are deleting three zeros from the currency not the rate.who in the hell can't understand what they just said.would YOU pay $500.00 for something you can get for $5.00?of course not and neither will they.Iraq has said they want to turn trillions into billions.how do you do that?THIS WAY! drop the zero's from notes not increase the value of these notes.if you drop the zero's from the rate THEN you have just turn trillions into quadrillions.that ain't  gonna happen.I WANT them to drop the zero's from the RATE like the rest of us do but that is NOT what they are telling the world.ASK Adam.

still in a good positive mood eh

• Upvote 1

Its all on how you want to interpret it. After the delete the zeros process the Iraqi currency will be worth $100 / 100 dinar. 1:1(def. An increase in value). Or after you delete the zeros of 10,000 dinar becomes 10 which would be equal to $10. Each scenario makes an interpretation because currently they don't have a 100,000 note to lop 3 zeros off to fit the article that 100dinar equals $100 after deleting 3zeros. We continue to wait.

Edited by nfire
  • Upvote 4

I'm sure the 'deletion of the zeros' is a reference to removing the large bills (those with ,000 on them) from circulation so the new lower denomination bills will be the ones used for daily transactions. They will be at par with the US dollar - 1:1 - $100 US = 100 IQD

• Upvote 4