Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary session in the presence of 172 deputies to host three ministers

yota691

..bde Urgent parliamentary session in the presence of 172 deputies to host three ministers

Thursday, October 1 / Okrudolf 30, 2014 12:06

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

House of Representatives hearing began Thursday under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri and in the presence of 172 deputies from the 311 total number of members of the council.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the House of Representatives session for the day include a host of all the ministers [financial planning and oil].

"The table includes a vote on the membership of the House of Representatives and some deputies.

The House of Representatives has postponed its half-hour for lack of a quorum of the number of members of .anthy completeness 14

• Upvote 1

Author: ah Editor: br reporter: ms

Number of Views: 30

30/10/2014 12:29

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: oil ministers arrived, Finance and Planning, on Thursday, the House of Representatives to discuss the general budget after directing a request to host the Council.

The reporter said, "Tomorrow's Press," in the House of Representatives that the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Minister of Planning and Salman Jumaili oil Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and arrived at the House of Representatives to discuss the budget.

He added that the parliament face a request for hosting a few days ago to talk about the budget and the difficulties which stand in front of approval.

It is noteworthy that the state budget for the current year has not yet recognize since it sent the government for nearly eight months to former House have not been included on the agenda, while procrastinated previous Presidency for inclusion due to the lack of them political blocs agreement, nor that harassment continues while people wait for things to material related thereto as well as the stalled projects.

Parliament extends the legislative term of one month

2014-Oct-30-5451ee9d2fbe8.jpg

Parliament extends the legislative term of one month

News Source:Abdul Ali Salman

October 30, 2014 10:54

Hits:28

Announced the House of Representatives, on Thursday, that the Presidency of the Council decided to extend the first legislative term for a period of one month, to complete a number of important laws and vote on the standing committees.

A statement by the Council and Buratha news agency received a copy of it today, "The extension decision was taken at the meeting, on Wednesday, led by Salim al-Jubouri, and in the presence of his two deputies, and Hamoudi Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, with the heads of parliamentary blocs and committees."

The statement added that "al-Jubouri, announced at the outset of the meeting, which was held at the Constitutional Hall Council to extend the first legislative term of the parliament, which ends today, for a period of one month in accordance with the constitutional context to be a legislative recess appointment is linked to the arrival of the financial budget for 2015 to the Council."

The statement pointed out that "al-Jubouri, stressed the importance of the role of the committees in the legislative work", asking to expedite the resolution of the presidencies of the parliamentary committees. "

The conferees discussed, according to the statement, the financial budget file, as al-Jubouri confirmed "the intention of representatives from the government to come to the House of Representatives today's meeting or at a meeting next Saturday to explain the current financial situation and file the budget in case the end of the Council of Ministers of the discussion."

36/5/141030

Parliament to vote on membership Mishan al-Jubouri's health after objection

Thursday, October 1 / Okrudolf 30, 2014 12:29

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

House of Representatives voted today to ratify its membership MP Mishan al-Jubouri, a coalition of Arab Health.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the vote came after some objection to the membership of the political blocs in parliament, al-Jubouri's health."

The Mishan al-Jubouri has sworn in the House of Representatives on 20 September substitute for MP Ahmad Abdullah al-Jubouri, who was appointed as Minister of State for Provincial Affairs and the Council of 14 Alnwab.anthy

• Upvote 1

A parliamentary source Abadi likely to attend the House of Representatives today to ask the Budget Law

2014-Oct-30-5451ebbef1dda.jpg

A parliamentary source Abadi likely to attend the House of Representatives today to ask the Budget Law

News Source:Abdul Ali Salman

October 30, 2014 10:41

Hits:74

He favored a parliamentary source the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to the House today to launch the 2014 budget law.

The MP for the coalition of state law Sadiq gum announced today, "The House of Representatives will host at today's meeting of finance, planning and oil ministers and their agents and all those involved in the budget statement of the reasons for the delay sent to the Council for approval."

33/5/141030

• Upvote 1

13101.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

House of Representatives

Author: ah Editor: br reporter: ms

Number of Views: 6

30/10/2014 13:22

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Voice of the House of Representatives, on Thursday, to convert the remaining amounts of displaced Syrians allocations, amounting to 200 million dinars to displaced Iraqis.

A parliamentary source for "tomorrow's Press," "The House of Representatives voted to transfer the remaining amount of funds allocated for the displaced Syrians to the Iraqis Nazhieddin, also voted to take charge of the Committee on Youth and Sports isoforms honoring the heroes of the Olympics."

The source added that "the amounts that will be transferred to Iraqi displaced up to about 200 million dinars."

It is said that thousands of families displaced from Mosul, Diyala, Salahuddin, Anbar and Kirkuk and the number of hot spots Btgah Iraq's Kurdistan region and the southern provinces to escape from the terrorist gangs Daash.

• Upvote 1

Urgent .. Parliament vote on the membership of the six Vice Health

Published on Thursday, October 1 / Okrudolf 30, 2014 11:02 Written by: Jawad dreams Visits: 28

%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%20%D8%A7%BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - House of Representatives voted on Thursday, the membership of the six MPs who was stabbed in the membership of the health of some political parties.

The MP said Mishan al-Jubouri's ( IMN ), "The House of Representatives voted on the majority of the membership of the six members of the House Health, after the appeal of their membership in some quarters," which he did not identify. Explaining that "Representatives of both Mishan al-Jubouri and Ali Alsjeri Aldenbos and Adnan and Zaid al-Janabi Suwaydan and two other deputies."

Some members of the House of Representatives filed an appeal to the Presidency to challenge some of the membership of the House of Representatives' health, and listed by the Council presidency on the agenda of Thursday.

Baghdad sent a batch of the Kurdistan Region's budget

10/30/2014 14:59:00

22341530102014_A%202.jpg      

Baghdad sent a batch of money to the Kurdistan Region

After the House of Representatives held its regular, on Thursday, to discuss the draft general budget bill, and it hosted three of the Minister of the Federal Government, Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari announced that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi decided to send a batch of money to the Kurdistan Region. " 
In this regard, MP said Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Ribawar Taha block in a statement PUKmedia , that "Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari presented in the House of Representatives today's meeting pointed out a report in which all the crises faced by the public Almozazna for the 2014 report, In Mai_khas the region's budget, he said that the Government of Abadi confirmed the need to address the outstanding problems between the federal government and the province also has been approved by majority to send a batch of your budget and the salaries of the region staff money. " 
He explained Ribawar Taha, that "the federal government owes to the region $ 16 billion and must be sent to the Kurdistan Region, but as soon as possible will be sent a batch of budget or territory salaries. " special PUKmedia

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/189724-baghdad-sent-a-batch-of-the-kurdistan-regions-budget/#ixzz3HcyZ08xz

74e69617a586a66cbb21074891ea8ede_S.jpg

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News ... Iraq parliament voted on Thursday unanimously Tmandid first legislative term one month, while the Minister of Finance for the policy of austerity in the budget of 2014 and 2015 plan.

A source from within the House of Representatives hearing reporter / Baghdadi News /, that "Alberman members unanimously voted to extend the legislative term of the Council of thirty days to complete the discussion of the general federal budget and some important legislation."

"The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari display his own policy of austerity in the remaining of the 2014 budget and the 2015 budget."

The source said, "Zebari said in the positive reasons given by the plan relating to down Iraq's imports of Finance because of low oil prices in the global market as well as the security situation of Iraq after the invasion" Daash "for a number of provinces and Maystlzimh of money to liberate those areas," .anthy 21 / m

Baghdad _ ((eighth day))

He favored a parliamentary source, the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decides to lift the parliamentary sessions until the fourteenth of next month at the request of the bloc.

The source told ((eighth day)) that "the mass submitted a request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to raise the House of Representatives of the 14 sessions until next month for solutions Ashura scheduled next week."

The House of Representatives resumed its sessions today in the presence of the usual finance ministers and oil and planning to discuss the reasons for the delay the general budget. (AA)

• Upvote 2

It is kind of odd to me that someone is pulling the strings of failure, and it ain't Iraq.  Who benefits from keeping a weak dinar?  It's not maliki anymore, it's not his goons and patsy's so who is it?   How could this be so precisely perfectly wrong?  I just think there is way more than meets the eye, and it ain't all Iraq.  Just my opinion and heck what do I know.

• Upvote 1

THANKS

SANDFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big kitty huggs for you....I have missed ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is kind of odd to me that someone is pulling the strings of failure, and it ain't Iraq.  Who benefits from keeping a weak dinar?  It's not maliki anymore, it's not his goons and patsy's so who is it?   How could this be so precisely perfectly wrong?  I just think there is way more than meets the eye, and it ain't all Iraq.  Just my opinion and heck what do I know.

I love a good conspiracy...and you are certainly right....are they waiting for all the pieces to be in place? are they waiting until all the right people are in place? Are the waiting for Maliki to be gone? or dead? Are they waiting to get back all the money Maliki stole? Are we waiting for the reserves to reach a magical number before they raise the rate? I could go on and on...

We are waiting on something...but what are we waiting on?

Sorry but I no believing all these articles that is coming out lately - I beleive the media in Iraq is not telling us the full story what's really going on in Iraq - So unless someone have inside connection we just have to wait until things plays out - Man this stuff is getting very old by the year(s).....just my :twocents:

eburt...I agree with ya my friend!

So what are we waiting on? What do you think  it is?

Snowglobe - I beleive we are waiting on the final approval of HCL and 2014 budget to be pass - Hopefully the HCL is in the 2014 budget.  I don't know who is holding things up, but time will tell..Again just my :twocents:

• Upvote 2

Please notice that the number of ministers reported is incorrect - this art lists the mp's in attendance at 172 - the parliament site announced that there were 221 in attendance (a quorum).  I like that we can finally go to the parliament site and get SOME transparency re what's happening.

http://parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=9283&AlwType=News

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/189721-articles-10-30-2014/

Edited by TBomb

To quote someone more intelligent than me, "if the RV were a car then HCL would

be the engine".

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

Well I hope that someone is around to get into the nuts and bolts and elaborate. After all, I believe I have a valid question that deserves more discussion that may lead to a reasonable answer.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well I hope that someone is around to get into the nuts and bolts and elaborate. After all, I believe I have a valid question that deserves more discussion that may lead to a reasonable answer.

To quote someone more intelligent than me, " if the RV were the "nuts and bolts", the HCL would be the WD-40.

• Upvote 1

Well that's a pretty slippery answer . So let's get " someone smarter than me" out here to give a real comprehensive answer. Any takers? Intelligent answers only, PLEASE.! I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.. NO GURU B.S WILL BE ACCEPTED AS AN ANSWER. YOUR TURN.......

Well that's a pretty slippery answer . So let's get " someone smarter than me" out here to give a real comprehensive answer. Any takers? Intelligent answers only, PLEASE.! I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.. NO GURU B.S WILL BE ACCEPTED AS AN ANSWER. YOUR TURN.......

That someone will be around Wednesday to give you his opinion.

Sorry to offend you.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 2