Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Huge asteroid set to wipe out life on Earth - in 2880

umbertino

Kilometre-wide asteroid 1950 DA has a one-in-300 chance on 16 March, 2880, US scientists say

Isobel Markham

3:50PM BST 15 Aug 2014

asteroid_3007817b.jpg

Researchers have discovered that blowing the asteroid up could actually do more harm than good, causing several massive impacts Photo: Alamy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11037247/Huge-asteroid-set-to-wipe-out-life-on-Earth-in-2880.html

The way things are going the earth won't be around in 2880 anyway lol...and none of us will be here even if a GIANT asteroid did hit it so, no worries.

People crack me up with all of this "the world is gonna end cause" stuff... They seem to forget one very important thing. That being that tribulation must take place first and Yahushua/Jesus will return before this rock is destroyed so, doesn't matter what some false prophet or crazy cult memeber says. This world won't end until YHWH/God SAYS it does!

• Upvote 2

The way things are going the earth won't be around in 2880 anyway lol...and none of us will be here even if a GIANT asteroid did hit it so, no worries.

People crack me up with all of this "the world is gonna end cause" stuff... They seem to forget one very important thing. That being that tribulation must take place first and Yahushua/Jesus will return before this rock is destroyed so, doesn't matter what some false prophet or crazy cult memeber says. This world won't end until YHWH/God SAYS it does!

I agree ....... but ..... (there's always a but with me lol) ..... the world will end when the last true follower of Christ dies.

what will be left is a world worse than purgatory ...... maybe even a world worse than hell.

• Upvote 2

I would be concerned for my descendants

you would be concerned now ........ not then.

you , me and everyone else here will be long dead ................ I'd only be concerned for them if they didn't have faith.

"I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

• Upvote 2

you would be concerned now ........ not then.

you , me and everyone else here will be long dead ................ I'd only be concerned for them if they didn't have faith.

"I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Me too Machine.   :)

• Upvote 1

IF YOU'RE WORRIED NOW....THINK ABOUT HOW YOU MIGHT FEEL A FEW MONTHS BEFORE IT IS SUPPOSED TO

POSSIBLY HIT....OR NOT?   IF I WERE TO BE AROUND THEN...I WOULD POSSIBLY THEN THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT

CASHING BACK IN MY DINAR....IF NOT RV'D BY THEN!!............................. :angel:........................ :wave:

Edited by chess
  • Upvote 1

Yes gymrat

We need a global tax to fix this so let's get started its gonna cost several trillion dollars in space exploration and space stations for the elite to retreat to during the destruction of the majority of the population

So al goers tax failed

So this could be the real scary one

Did you see the picture they painted

We better get started

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes gymrat

We need a global tax to fix this so let's get started its gonna cost several trillion dollars in space exploration and space stations for the elite to retreat to during the destruction of the majority of the population

So al goers tax failed

So this could be the real scary one

Did you see the picture they painted

We better get started

Hahaha!  Yes, I see now... It's for the children's, children's (x20), ... children!  We should spare no expense!  FORWARD!  :lol:

• Upvote 3

So in 866 years from now we have a 1 in 300 chance huh?

I would be concerned about this why???????????????????????????/

So we can tax everyone and take the money all the while pretending to search for

a solution.

Just look how many fools responded to this joke of an article seriously.