Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are You Buying When the RV Hits ?

one2one

Umbert..you sure get picked on and you always rise to the occasion....we love you!!!

(but not in the lady*boy kind of way)

Grazie SG..And you know I love you brotherly and others here.

Ran out of pluses.As usual.

Edited by umbertino

I am going to pay off the house replace the furnace with a high quality geo thermal unit, fill my roof up with Solar Panels, rebuilt my barns to my specs, buy a 50's truck and zero time it to drive every day, buy  a 1968 Challenger (Hemi of course) that I can also drive every day (so these vehicles will not be garage queens but restored or resto mods), and I am going to tithe ATLEAST 10% mostly to help the Jewish People that are under constant attack by the extreme Muslims with musaad 3 rockets (I might have spelled that wrong), I feel very compassionate for the Jews as I am a Christian. I am VERY concerned about the USA's debt and do not fully trust any gov. with such a debt load therefor I will not keep large amounts of cash in the banks-there has been precedence set for the politicians to just take peoples money from there bank accounts. (after all its only illegal until they make it legal). and go to this Countries top ten best Steak Houses and PIG out!

Just to be able to pay my bills, buy a modest house on acreage, decent cars, help our kids, and a trip to Italy would keep me happy for many years.

I don't need much but really want to have something to retire on would also be nice.  I am the eternal optimist so I am looking for something over $1.  

• Upvote 3

I am going to pay off the house replace the furnace with a high quality geo thermal unit, fill my roof up with Solar Panels, rebuilt my barns to my specs, buy a 50's truck and zero time it to drive every day, buy  a 1968 Challenger (Hemi of course) that I can also drive every day (so these vehicles will not be garage queens but restored or resto mods), and I am going to tithe ATLEAST 10% mostly to help the Jewish People that are under constant attack by the extreme Muslims with musaad 3 rockets (I might have spelled that wrong), I feel very compassionate for the Jews as I am a Christian. I am VERY concerned about the USA's debt and do not fully trust any gov. with such a debt load therefor I will not keep large amounts of cash in the banks-there has been precedence set for the politicians to just take peoples money from there bank accounts. (after all its only illegal until they make it legal). and go to this Countries top ten best Steak Houses and PIG out!

Badrabbit, may I suggest some reading for you? May change your mind on the so-called Jewish State.

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/the-struggle-for-the-birthright/

Wm13

and:

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/who-is-a-jew/

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/who-is-an-israelite/

Edited by waterman13

Just to be able to pay my bills, buy a modest house on acreage, decent cars, help our kids, and a trip to Italy would keep me happy for many years.

I don't need much but really want to have something to retire on would also be nice.  I am the eternal optimist so I am looking for something over $1.  

If you ever happen to be here ( Northern Italy) and you 'd like to meet.... Just le me know. Ciao.

Go to a nice restaurant with family and friends.  After the shock wears off, make a game plan with my husband.  There are a couple of family members I want to help.  I want a nice camel hair coat and a Burberry scarf to go with it.  Then it is time to plan for the future.  

I think even living the simple life is easier if you have a healthy bank account.  It is security pure and simple.  Also freedom, I can hop on a plane and visit people,  buy what I want when I want to and not worry or stew over a major applaince breaking down or anything that requires money that you did not plan for.  Things can make us happy to a point.

hey your talking about people that probably didn't have much to start with who took a chance with what some would consider a meager amount of cash and probably all they had to spare in order to try to provide for their children's future.

There's a lot to be said for someone who's brought up with a positive fighting attitude

I feel sorry for all those kids whose parents don't even try.

Im all for people taking risks and trying things but people often talk as if anything you do or say will have some effect on an rv happening. Dropping 100 bucks on dinar is hardly trying to provide for your family it takes no effort. Trying is working 2 and 3 jobs or going back to school to get an education to get a better job. A monkey could hand over a 100 bill

I have a currency exchange in the mall by my house. I cringe when i see fools maxing out all their cc cards and using link cards to buy more dong. If your collecting taxpayer dollars for food you shouldtlnt be buying dong

• Upvote 1