Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Bag!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!

carlablum

So I decide to drive to Issaquah, a town near Seattle WA., about an hour and a half away, to go to Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond.  I spend a bunch of money at home depot and the checker asked me if I would like to buy a paper bag for a nickle.  I kinda looked at him  wondering if I heard him correct.  I had to buy one because along with all of my hardwood flooring I got alot of small items.  I kinda shook my head and we proceeded to the truck.  Then I go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and when the checker was done and took my money, she pushed all my stuff towards me.  I actually started air laughing and looked at my hubbie and said you gotta be ***** kidding me!!!  I spend this much money and the store can't even offer me a bag!!!!  I spend alot of money at these places and I will never ever shop at either of them again!  Come to find out there are two towns that are doing this.  I'm not sure but I think it has to do with a bunch of tree huggers trying to save the world.  I guess by making you pay for a bag it will make you want to bring in a bag of your own.   My problem is that why can someone dictate to a business owner as to what they can provide there customer, I mean if I bought a cup of soup at Safeway will they have to charge me for the plastic fork so it will make me bring my own?  What is this world coming to!!!  I am sure that town will loose some business because I know for a fact that there are at least 10 people in my family that will not put up with this city government controlling crud!!!  

Still shaking my head!!

Grrr

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

****///

Ahhh, yes.... welcome to" LibLand"....  they are loving our planet literally to death.

Like a nickle is going to keep them from cutting another tree down. Tools. <_<

Paper bags are made mostly from recycled paper products already, originally, too, from slash pine that

are gentle on Mother Nature, need little water, are quick-growing, cheap to harvest and very recycleable.

The unicorn-riding, tree-hugging, rainbow-painting, weirdos are so far off base with this nickle-a-bag business it's

pitiful and sad they are SO IGNORANT.

BTW.... Yer soup'd be better with a spoon in lieu of a fork.... :P  wonder what they'd charge you for a SPORK...? :blink:

Remember who gets rich off all this save the planet B.S.   al "carbon footprint" gore and his cronies.

• Upvote 3

I Love the living in the State of Washington,the biggest thing I hate living here is fact it getting like California,New york and Oregon.The state is getting to controling our lives.If this RV. ever happens I'm leaving.I just wish the liberials would stay in California. They destory California and now there here to destory Washington State with there liberial crap.

****///

Ahhh, yes.... welcome to" LibLand"....  they are loving our planet literally to death.

Like a nickle is going to keep them from cutting another tree down. Tools. <_<

Paper bags are made mostly from recycled paper products already, originally, too, from slash pine that

are gentle on Mother Nature, need little water, are quick-growing, cheap to harvest and very recycleable.

The unicorn-riding, tree-hugging, rainbow-painting, weirdos are so far off base with this nickle-a-bag business it's

pitiful and sad they are SO IGNORANT.

BTW.... Yer soup'd be better with a spoon in lieu of a fork.... :P  wonder what they'd charge you for a SPORK...? :blink:

Remember who gets rich off all this save the planet B.S.   al "carbon footprint" gore and his cronies.

At this point I'd rather eat my soup with my hands.   :D

I Love the living in the State of Washington,the biggest thing I hate living here is fact it getting like California,New york and Oregon.The state is getting to controling our lives.If this RV. ever happens I'm leaving.I just wish the liberials would stay in California. They destory California and now there here to destory Washington State with there liberial crap.

I have to say that where I live is away from this mess.  But I am surely not the least bit proud of living in wa.  

• Upvote 2

At this point I'd rather eat my soup with my hands.   :D

***///

:lol: ...We hear, ya, kiddo.... it all just goes against the grain of common sense somehow.

And MYDOGZ is correct, they are moving up the coast wreaking mis-guided, well-intentioned ignorance in their wake.

Just as an ALASKAN how they feel about what the Californicators are doing to THEIR State...!  They hate 'em up there!

Sounds alot like Germany to me....at least in the grocery markets. No matter where you shop for groceries, you either bring youo your own bag, place everything in your shopping cart to get to your vehicle. Another option is some places do leave empty boxes for customers to use near the cashier counters. However, most of those boxes are so weak that you'd be better off hand carrying your items.....which is the last option!

• Upvote 1

Oh I thought this post was about sgt.LOL

Giddy up uni the unicorn ride to the rainbow!

So let me get this straight once you get that bag home it goes in the trash?

Polluting the earth is just shameful! Buy yerself a greenbag I have them

they will still put the groceries in them for you.

Al gore my hero! now get yer own tree Al this ones mine.

plus I got uni tied up to it losely as to not harm the bark.

Hugs and kisses mother natures finest air filter the TREE!

But goat head and cut more trees down so get used to breathing more

carbon monoxide its real good for you.Not to mention if'in their plastic bags

you can breath in some of that good ole poly vinyl chloride in the making

of those plastic bags but who cares right.use yer brains folks that stuff kills

fast! Republican wasters of natural resourses they just dont care!

My greenbags have Al Gores picture on them he is a gem to the earth!

But I forgot repubes are to weak to carry that 1/2 lb. bag from their cars to the store

what was I thinking.Trash the earth and God shall deal with you he said so himself

that he who destroys the earth shall perish themselves still want to trash the earth now?

Oh I got my first fry early this morning anyone for pancreas and onions?Yummy!

I just love the foolishness of those counties.  I have laughed many times over those libhearts voting against the 'evils' of using dogs in coug hunting.  It only took them about a year to be hiring the same good'ol boys to use their dogs because the cougs have been eating Fee Fee.

I just love the foolishness of those counties.  I have laughed many times over those libhearts voting against the 'evils' of using dogs in coug hunting.  It only took them about a year to be hiring the same good'ol boys to use their dogs because the cougs have been eating Fee Fee.

Back when I used to "coug" hunt.....the management had a strict rule about bringing dogs into the bar.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

Dont know what this has to do with bags? Well if'in their eating yer Fee Fee why are you hunting with him?

drunk good ole boys not a thinkin and libhearts are dumb?Their called traps they work better and yer Fee Fee is safe!

So I decide to drive to Issaquah, a town near Seattle WA., about an hour and a half away, to go to Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond.  I spend a bunch of money at home depot and the checker asked me if I would like to buy a paper bag for a nickle.  I kinda looked at him  wondering if I heard him correct.  I had to buy one because along with all of my hardwood flooring I got alot of small items.  I kinda shook my head and we proceeded to the truck.  Then I go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and when the checker was done and took my money, she pushed all my stuff towards me.  I actually started air laughing and looked at my hubbie and said you gotta be ***** kidding me!!!  I spend this much money and the store can't even offer me a bag!!!!  I spend alot of money at these places and I will never ever shop at either of them again!  Come to find out there are two towns that are doing this.  I'm not sure but I think it has to do with a bunch of tree huggers trying to save the world.  I guess by making you pay for a bag it will make you want to bring in a bag of your own.   My problem is that why can someone dictate to a business owner as to what they can provide there customer, I mean if I bought a cup of soup at Safeway will they have to charge me for the plastic fork so it will make me bring my own?  What is this world coming to!!!  I am sure that town will loose some business because I know for a fact that there are at least 10 people in my family that will not put up with this city government controlling crud!!!  

Still shaking my head!!

Grrr

Still shaking my head!!

Grrr

My problem is that why can someone dictate to a business owner as to what they can provide there customer,

Seems to be a lot of that going on these days. Look at what's happening to the firearm and ammo manufactures.

***///

Paper bags around here become military forts for 'OlSarge'sGiantCoonCat.

When he rips 'em to shreds, they line the bird cage. 

From there they get tossed into the mulching barrel and become fodder for the victory garden.

I am impressed SGT! their is no need for a trashcan because everything is recyclable

wood that be Obama's victory garden you speak of? Must be the sweetest crop around.

:eyebrows: 

***///

True, SLAY... how can the administration dictate that banks may not make loans to

manufacturers, suppliers or customers of Arms n' Ammo...?

oh, yuh.....we just said it "DICTATE"...... <_<

***///

Paper bags around here become military forts for 'OlSarge'sGiantCoonCat.

When he rips 'em to shreds, they line the bird cage. 

From there they get tossed into the mulching barrel and become fodder for the victory garden.

I am impressed SGT! their is no need for a trashcan because everything is recyclable

wood that be Obama's victory garden you speak of? Must be the sweetest crop around.

:eyebrows: 

***///

Only pure, real , natural stuff goes in... not rancid MANUFACTURED fake stuff - so no obummer.

• Upvote 2