Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 3-6-2013

TexasGranny

Hi, Adam:  My subscription is about to expire.  I saw a post a couple of days ago from you that directed someone to a link for a 20% discount but was not ready to renew at that moment.  Is it still available and could I please have the link again?

Thank you!

Hello Adam... The in-active blank link between "Gallery" and "What's New" at the top of the page has me very inquisitive.  Just asking, but is it laying dormant now just waiting for something new and exciting to emerge in coming weeks?  Perhaps it is the RV link.   If so, I am very keen to click it when it becomes active.

Would the RV being an internationally recognized event? Would it make it to the major new channels? Also, I have considered the VIP program, but I have seen you write before that your not a licensed finacial advisor and your opinion can only be taken as such. So is VIP just further speculation or based on some finacially sound advice that cannot be shared withou the exchange of money? Im not ignorant, you need to make a living, just curious how that can be possible? No disrespect intended.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, my questions are do you think that Talabani coming back has to do with the delay of the vote on the budget? Also do you think this may be the last budget we will have to grotesque? I hope so!

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 1

Adam, I have seen in writing that at least one Dinar dealer will only accept Dinar to exchange from another dealer if that dealer is on their particlar list of  "approved dealers".  Isn't an actual dinar verified by the machine still a dinar?  Can you please give us your opinion of what is actually going on with this kind of thing?  For some reason I am very uncomfortable with this. 

This dealer policy alone enables me to feel very fortunate with the VIP status here because I know the places on your list will be folks who are above board in how they do business and can appreciate those of us in this community.   (Being VIP offers security likened to taking your baby blanket with you to exchange currency.)

Thanks for your opinion on this dealers policy.

• Upvote 1

Adam, good morning and the draft is coming:)! Beer n brats! Last week you mentioned that you believed the budget delay was due to bartering over HCL. Do you or your secret squirrels think The HCL will be finally voted and passed with the budget?

• Upvote 1