Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* * Opened a Wells Fargo account yesterday * *

NORTEC

as far as w/f goes I would not put a dime in that bank. They are (fee thieves). I put 100.00 in a account for my autistic grandson and a few months later i got a bill that his account was overdrawn and i owed them money. well he no longer has an account at w/f and never will.

old timer

( i did not neg you maggie123, but a little less caustic would be nice)

• Upvote 7

-22 and holding Maggie.  No way you hit -30........No Way!!   :lol:   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Way to go...............create a challenge-lol

I'm trying to help clean you up with pluses, but man you dug a big hole.

Hey I Think I May Have A Move That Just Might Do It!!!     Wait.... Wait....  Wait.... You'll See. :)

I would NOT want to disappoint... :)

• Upvote 5

Gisele Bundchen....super model wife of Tom "Terrific" Brady, former Univ. of Michigan quarterback and current superstar quarterback of the New England "Patriots"....and I have no idea if they bank at Wells Fargo or not.  (Man crush complete)   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

I only heard of her because they did talk a lot about her when I was in Brazil a few years ago ( she's Brazilian).

Don't meant to sound negative here but, exactly what is the point, that you are trying to make???

Maybe ( if I may)  that the RV is just around the bend?

Whats there to be prepared for? It either rvs or not. iwouldnt be opening accounts and paying at pre-rv level. its going to have to rv. before i worry about those things.

Nortec....i hope you havent been listening to frank.

I would tend to humbly agree with you on this one.. But I of course understand that every person has their own special way to get prepared about the (potential)  event in whatever form they deem best.

And obviously it's their right to do so.

Holy Crap! I think I may have set a record here! 20 -'s.

That Is Great! I Am Truly Honored! :)

And you know you are and will always be my Sister ( beloved).

Tried to even you for the little I could do.... I know others tried as well, Maggie.

-22 and holding Maggie.  No way you hit -30........No Way!!   :lol:   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Hmmm... Are you " Agent Provocateur"?   Smile... J/K  Shab......

we are waiting for the naked truth...................

The King is naked?  You recall the story?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Gisele Bundchen....super model wife of Tom "Terrific" Brady, former Univ. of Michigan quarterback and current superstar quarterback of the New England "Patriots"....and I have no idea if they bank at Wells Fargo or not.  (Man crush complete)   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

I live next door to a New England Patriot (retired)... want me to ask him...... :D  :D

Maggie.... you had -27 when I came onto this thread?!?!?! I think you're going for a personal best.... :lol: I added my contribution to the others trying to even you out... Lord only knows you probably would have surpassed 30 but for some of the gang trying to even you out... tough crowd today.... 

Oh and I think you forgot to note that you've been doing considerable research on banking and banks... that you find them despicable, and a significant part of the downfall of America, and that opening an account in one of them in your mind, contributes to this downfall... and in contrast supporting your local credit union is far preferable.... 

And now you know............................................................. the rest of the story  :D  :D

• Upvote 3