Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* * Opened a Wells Fargo account yesterday * *

NORTEC

So am I maggie but im taking my jewels to bed with me.

We are like inseparable  Know what I mean dear. :)  

Haha Dog.... I have so many jewels there wouldn't be enough room for me to get into bed if I tried to take them all with me. :lol:

It sounds like you are having a great summer :) I'm glad for you... but we sure have missed you around here sweetie.

• Upvote 2

agreed...we have missed you for sure...i did get to put my toes in the sand in cancun and in north carolina this summer.

Huggs those grandkids tight..spoil them rotten and love them to pieces!!!

as far as your jewels....i thought you were nutered

• Upvote 1

agreed...we have missed you for sure...i did get to put my toes in the sand in cancun and in north carolina this summer.

Huggs those grandkids tight..spoil them rotten and love them to pieces!!!

as far as your jewels....i thought you were nutered

Bad kitty

• Upvote 3

Sooooo, at 38 negs and counting, you may just be among the all time leaders. And think about it, you did this without even trying raise the hair on the camels back. Just think of what you could accomplish if you put your mind to it.

• Upvote 1

I KNOW COOKED!!! WOW!!!

Do You Think It Was The "ehhh" I Put At The End? THAT WAS SO EASY!!!

I don't know what the record is but I'm pretty sure I am a top contender. :) It's actually over 40 lovely little rubies if you include the 5 below in my second post... even more if you tally all of them in this thread!

I Didn't Even HAVE To Try!!!

I'M RICH!!! :D

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

I KNOW COOKED!!! WOW!!!

I don't know what the record is but I'm pretty sure I am a top contender. :) It's actually over 40 lovely little rubies if you include the 5 below in my second post... even more if you tally all of them in this thread!

I"M RICH!!! :D

We need some to research this. Who holds the record for most negs in one thread? Someone out there must have the capability to find out. Come on team, lets find out the important stuff here.

• Upvote 1

I KNOW COOKED!!! WOW!!!

I Didn't Even HAVE To Try!!!

I'M RICH!!! :D

LOL Maggie....

given the OP's past posts, your reaction was what I was thinking.

Although I don't think I would have actually posted it.

You made me laugh though :D

Tried to do right by you wherever I could

• Upvote 2

I would love to know too... I dunno Keepum's may be a big contender or maybe Fib. :)

What's funny is my post didn't have anything to do with the RV... it was meant in regard to opening an account at Wells Fargo.

What A Stinky Bank!!! I was rememering TARP, Bonus's, Lear Jets, and how they helped tank our economy.

Oh Well To Each His Own.

LOL Maggie....

given the OP's past posts, your reaction was what I was thinking.

Although I don't think I would have actually posted it.

You made me laugh though :D

Tried to do right by you wherever I could

Yes I'll admit the OP's past post came to mind too :rolleyes: I thought out loud... lesson learned.

Humor is always priceless... I have been smiling through the whole thread. :)

Thank You to you and all the others that showed me the love.... I love you all back. :wub:

• Upvote 4

We need some to research this. Who holds the record for most negs in one thread? Someone out there must have the capability to find out. Come on team, lets find out the important stuff here.

One or 2 years ago there was one particular post which collected around 150 negs if not more.... Forgot poster's name.

Man I better get to work! :o

No idea who that would be but I'll bet it was in June. :D People get so cranky in June for some reason. :rolleyes:

It is amazing how one sentence caused six pages of comments, very entertaining read though.  Maggie you seem to have a good heart and you are definitely a great sport!  I must post a smiley    :nothingtoadd:

• Upvote 1

Whoa :blush: 5 Negs already? Holy Cow!

It's just as a "patriot" that bank will NEVER see a dime of my money.

Neg Away My Friends. :)

Lesson learned, never dare DV members to neg away. Glad to see you set a record for the biggest negged and the biggest recovery. So lets get this RV on the ROAD. All I need it she money, to buy one first. 

• Upvote 2

Lesson learned, never dare DV members to neg away. Glad to see you set a record for the biggest negged and the biggest recovery. So lets get this RV on the ROAD. All I need it she money, to buy one first. 

Jg1 :) Truth is... by the time I posted that I was up to 22-'s... so I don't think it was my "dare" that did it...

I only got 5 for that one... IT WAS A CRAZY FRENZY GOING ON UP ABOVE! :o  :huh:  :lol:

Please allow me to buy the first round in Vegas... that is the least I could do. :)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

Jg1 :) Truth is... by the time I posted that I was up to 22-'s... so I don't think it was my "dare" that did it...

I only got 5 for that one... IT WAS A CRAZY FRENZY GOING ON UP ABOVE! :o  :huh:  :lol:

Please allow me to buy the first round in Vegas... that is the least I could do. :)

well Mags...it wasnt me but I'll give you +1000.....:)..that gets you even more even... :lol: ..or something like that.... :blink:

Whoa :blush: 5 Negs already? Holy Cow!

It's just as a "patriot" that bank will NEVER see a dime of my money.

Neg Away My Friends. :)

Maggie, I think Nortec was trying to share with us, and he can open an account wherever he wants. And perhaps you should have simplly told him why you would never deal with that bank.  But being abruptly liberal, sometimes even rudely so, is your modus operandi.  At any rate, I also took back one of your negs from a later post. Looks like you were maxed out on the earlier one, and I couldn't take it away from that one. I don't like what you said to nortec, but you had the right to say it. (I am on my granddaughter's laptop since my computer crashed, so I haven't been around much today or I would have done it earlier. This computer is hard for me to use).

• Upvote 4

Thank You Francie :)

You are quite welcome. :)

Thank You Very Much For The Well Wishes. :)

I am flattered... but... Really... Francie and I are NOTHING alike!

Thank You Anyways. :)

I second that, old timer. Maggie and I are polar opposites. LOL  But thank you very much--  and it's really good to meet a fellow-Missourian here. 

In the end we all are naked, whether we are kings or selling bread.  It always comes down to that.

And in the end....(da da da da da da)  the loveeee you takkkkkkkkkeeeeeee 

Is     equal       to       the 

loooooooooooooo oveeeeeeeeeee you make...... (la lalaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaa )

• Upvote 4