Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Georgia Court Ruled Against Obama

divemaster5734

"Supreme Court has defined “natural-born-citizen” as a person with two U.S. citizen parents"

that is completely bogus and was never decided by the Supreme Court. One is considered a natural born citizen as well with ONE parent being a U.S. citizen.

Semantics! HE's not a Natural born Citizen! You probably voted for him and will vote for him again, lol

I would love to see your proof.

According to United States v. Wong Kim Ark (1898), all that is required is being born in the USA (Jus Soli), parentage is not taken into consideration unless they are a diplomat or invading army and in that case they cannot become NBC.

Kwock Jan Fat v. White, 253 U.S. 454 (1920)

It is not disputed that if petitioner is the son of Kwock Tuck Lee and his wife, Tom Ying Shee, he was born to them when they were permanently domiciled in the United States, is a citizen thereof, and is entitled to admission to the country. United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U. S. 649. But, while it is conceded that he is certainly the same person who, upon full investigation, was found, in March, 1915, by the then Commissioner of Immigration, to be a natural born American citizen…

Elk v Wilkins, 112 U. S. 94 (1884)

The distinction between citizenship by birth and citizenship by naturalization is clearly marked in the provisions of the constitution, by which ‘no person, except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of president;’ and ‘the congress shall have power to establish an uniform rule of naturalization.’Const. art. 2, § 1; art. 1, § 8.

Note here that “citizens by birth” are contrasted to naturalized citizens, with the former eligible to be president.

This section contemplates two sources of citizenship, and two sources only: birth and naturalization. The persons declared to be citizens are “all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.”

If you want more I can cite many more, better yet lets cite a birther case, that they lost and appealed and lost again.

Ankeny v. Daniels, Indiana Court of Appeals (2009)

Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

Now where is your proof????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I would love to see your proof.

According to United States v. Wong Kim Ark (1898), all that is required is being born in the USA (Jus Soli), parentage is not taken into consideration unless they are a diplomat or invading army and in that case they cannot become NBC.

Kwock Jan Fat v. White, 253 U.S. 454 (1920)

Elk v Wilkins, 112 U. S. 94 (1884)

Note here that “citizens by birth” are contrasted to naturalized citizens, with the former eligible to be president.

If you want more I can cite many more, better yet lets cite a birther case, that they lost and appealed and lost again.

Ankeny v. Daniels, Indiana Court of Appeals (2009)

Now where is your proof????

X you will always have folks who choose to only believe what they want no matter if it is in writing. Thanks for posting this information.

• Upvote 2

stopped from what?

and who are you praying to? :huh:

I pray to GOD- ---In HIS word HE says to aknowledge the Lord in all things- So i guess that takes in everything huh? :) I hope this answers your question-If not i would be pleased to answer more-

I pray to GOD- ---In HIS word HE says to aknowledge the Lord in all things- So i guess that takes in everything huh? :) I hope this answers your question-If not i would be pleased to answer more-

oh good, I just wasn't sure what you meant I wasn't stopped from ?

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

Here we go again, give up guys the south lost the war. Why didn't you get enough votes in the last election to defeat our President. Let's move on and see it you can defeat him this November, which of course you won't. How long are you have nots going to let the 1% trick you. Oh I forgot, it's all about color, isn't it? It's ok you can admit it, I can tell where you stand.

Clarence no disrespect but thought you might not have noticed...no one mentioned the Civil War and no one mentioned color or race so being as you seem to be sensitive to skin color...are you a racist??...and you may not be aware of it but Obama claims to be half black and half white but said in his book in his own words that he leans toward racism....and have nots letting the 1% trick you? oh you must surely be talking about the 1% in the hard core bikers...they wear the 1% patch showing they are Billy Joe BA's

as far as Obama he surely is a figment of our imagination...no American school records, no girl friends, no one remembering him in Columbia U, no legitimate birth certificate then when one seemed to be found after 3 years of looking for it...seems it was made rather recently under suspicious circumstances....yeah Clarance we could go on but why do it, it's all about color isn't it? Funny thing, I'm colored. I think all of humanity is colored..red and yellow black and white..they are precious in....nice little song we learned years ago...sorry no color issue involved...Happy New Year...If you don't stand for something...you will fall for anything!!! :blink:

• Upvote 7

Clarence no disrespect but thought you might not have noticed...no one mentioned the Civil War and no one mentioned color or race so being as you seem to be sensitive to skin color...are you a racist??...and you may not be aware of it but Obama claims to be half black and half white but said in his book in his own words that he leans toward racism....and have nots letting the 1% trick you? oh you must surely be talking about the 1% in the hard core bikers...they wear the 1% patch showing they are Billy Joe BA's

as far as Obama he surely is a figment of our imagination...no American school records, no girl friends, no one remembering him in Columbia U, no legitimate birth certificate then when one seemed to be found after 3 years of looking for it...seems it was made rather recently under suspicious circumstances....yeah Clarance we could go on but why do it, it's all about color isn't it? Funny thing, I'm colored. I think all of humanity is colored..red and yellow black and white..they are precious in....nice little song we learned years ago...sorry no color issue involved...Happy New Year...If you don't stand for something...you will fall for anything!!! :blink:

Vote in Nov let your voice be heard, support your candidate of choice. Donate your time and money to your candidate. Put your money where you mouth. Enough of the barb sling, 2012 campaign is under way. support your candidate with funding and support. If you have a grass roots organization in your area join up or start one. Time is now, don't belly ache if your choice does not win. If he doesn't then you did not do enough to support him. You all know who i support and i do support his campaign financially is the best i can do from here. I don't wear campaign buttons or t shirts on the job site. Business conducts comes into play. Good luck folks.

• Upvote 5

Vote in Nov let your voice be heard, support your candidate of choice. Donate your time and money to your candidate. Put your money where you mouth. Enough of the barb sling, 2012 campaign is under way. support your candidate with funding and support. If you have a grass roots organization in your area join up or start one. Time is now, don't belly ache if your choice does not win. If he doesn't then you did not do enough to support him. You all know who i support and i do support his campaign financially is the best i can do from here. I don't wear campaign buttons or t shirts on the job site. Business conducts comes into play. Good luck folks.

ditto!

• Upvote 3

Way to pull a skunk out of a hidey hole there, Brother! These O supporters need a genuine wake up call. Notice they didn't push for a verification of legit votes with the same fervor they went after Bush with....?! Too many akorners, dead folks and unAmericans votin' there... Yup, yup, yup... it's not a colour thing - it's an educated, involved, aware, consciousness, intelligence thing. duh <_< "Let The People Know The Truth..."

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hey there Tandy!!

I'm a person of color too. Actually several different colors. I am mostly red on my neck, tan on my arms and face, and pasty white everywhere else.

If Obama is half white then it must be the bottom half coz the top half don't look that white to me. laugh.gif

Not that I am against him being white at all. Truth is that I like white people just fine and just as much as I like black people.smile.gif

I look for the internal values they hold to be a better indicator of what kind of person they are. To look at a person's skin color to determine their value is just silly.

On the other hand I don't have much respect for someone who is always trying to make everything about skin color and jumping to the conclusion that just because someone doesn't agree with another person's values, ideas, lifestyle, or choices that it is automatically because you are prejudiced about their skin color.

I mean honestly that is just a cloak for their own prejudice and bitterness.

Let me be clear... I don't believe in the same things Obama believes in or the values he makes decisions from. I am a capitalist and a dedicated Christian. I certainly am not prejudice against the Prez for his values and beliefs (and definitely not his color), I just don't agree with him. I don't believe he holds the same values as our founding fathers, our constitution, or have good common sense about our economy.

And how could he? The only job I can see he ever had prior to his political office is that of a community organizer. And I can't tell that one of them critters ever had to make a payroll, figure out how to pay for equipment and materials, match social security tax on employees, pay unemployment tax, pay for workers comp insurance and general liability insurance, raise the money to pay all the bills and overhead and all before he could ever pay his own salary on top of that.

Now that my friends is where you learn how finances work, how to run a business, what works in the real world and what does not. You don't borrow yourself out of debt. That maybe what they teach you at Harvard but it doesn't work in the real world and certainly won't make ends meet very long in your personal family budget.

GP weighing in

• Upvote 3

Way to pull a skunk out of a hidey hole there, Brother! These O supporters need a genuine wake up call. Notice they didn't push for a verification of legit votes with the same fervor they went after Bush with....?! Too many akorners, dead folks and unAmericans votin' there... Yup, yup, yup... it's not a colour thing - it's an educated, involved, aware, consciousness, intelligence thing. duh <_< "Let The People Know The Truth..."

LOL, well Sgt i am sure the wake call is out there. support your candidate and i will do the same.

• Upvote 3

The heat is on for Sherriff Joe--http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/sheriff-joe-targeted-for-ouster/ :)http://wp.wnd.com/2012/01/lawmakers-dispute-obama-ballot-eligibility/ :) When i look at the news today-I am finding something amiss- This is really different-

Sherrif Joe Arpaio will be our new Head of Homeland Security after the November elections... :D GO JOE! GO RV!

• Upvote 3

And how could he? The only job I can see he ever had prior to his political office is that of a community organizer. And I can't tell that one of them critters ever had to make a payroll, figure out how to pay for equipment and materials, match social security tax on employees, pay unemployment tax, pay for workers comp insurance and general liability insurance, raise the money to pay all the bills and overhead and all before he could ever pay his own salary on top of that.

Now that my friends is where you learn how finances work, how to run a business, what works in the real world and what does not. You don't borrow yourself out of debt. That maybe what they teach you at Harvard but it doesn't work in the real world and certainly won't make ends meet very long in your personal family budget.

GP weighing in

With you until the last part... your statement fits the bill for the majority of our previous political leaders. I have spent many years doing all of these things but it does not prepare me to lead a country. It hasn't been and is not a prerequisite to lead a country. Leadership is the ability to motivate a group of people toward a common goal. Whether it's to protect the general welfare of people and country, make the payroll, inventory and materials, taxes, raise capital or paying salaries.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

With you until the last part... your statement fits the bill for the majority of our previous political leaders. I have spent many years doing all of these things but it does not prepare me to lead a country. It hasn't been and is not a prerequisite to lead a country. Leadership is the ability to motivate a group of people toward a common goal. Whether it's to protect the general welfare of people and country, make the payroll, inventory and materials, taxes, raise capital or paying salaries.

I could let that one go, but all I had to do was read last nights headlines.

The freaking pretender appointed people to NLRB and just spit on the constitution AGAIN !!!!

Oh yeah, his little **** Clinton has confirmed Obama's willingness to sign the UN small arms treaty.

I am glad you want only to be taken care of from cradle to grave, but if those damn commie leftie jackals think they are going to "legislate" away my rights they will have a civil war on their hands they never imagined.

By supporting them you are supporting ending America as we know it.

At least be honest for once.

All you do is try to justify everything bo does.

What about the UN arms treaty.

Please, don't bother with that bs about making things safer, that is as big a crock of crap as the NDAA bill, which you ALSO denied it's contents, but now have to admit, you were wrong AGAIN.

How many times are you going to defend that America hater before you accept he is hell bent on destroying us.

Or, is that what you want anyway but don't have the courage to say it?

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 5

The freaking pretender appointed people to NLRB and just spit on the constitution AGAIN !!!!

Oh yeah, his little **** Clinton has confirmed Obama's willingness to sign the UN small arms treaty.

I am glad you want only to be taken care of from cradle to grave, but if those damn commie leftie jackals think they are going to "legislate" away my rights they will have a civil war on their hands they never imagined.

Please, don't bother with that bs about making things safer, that is as big a crock of crap as the NDAA bill, which you ALSO denied it's contents, but now have to admit, you were wrong AGAIN.

How many times are you going to defend that America hater before you accept he is hell bent on destroying us.

RON PAUL 2012 :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First of all we have different idealism. Nothing stays the same - if it does, it'll be left behind and used as a door mat. Perhaps you can tell me how the US will go back or remain the same as yesteryear. Business change, assumptions change, technology change, security change, needs change.

Haven't read or heard of this headline. That information some time ago was not factual... was related to trade between countries not individuals of the US. Please give me a link? If it's true it's true... Thx

You are honestly expressing your view. You asked me to be honest for once. I can't ask you to measure my honesty... I'm just expressing my views.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why is it that you claim this move is uncosntitutinal? Article II, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution says:

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Now where was your wrath, ire, pissed off attitude, when prior presidents have used the recess appointments?? And just to clear your mind here are the numbers

President William J. Clinton made 139 recess appointments, 95 to full-time positions.

President George W. Bush made 171 recess appointments, of which 99 were to full-time positions.

As of December 8, 2011, President Barack Obama had made 28 recess appointments, all to full-time positions."

George H.W. Bush made 77 recess appointments

Ronald Reagan made 240.

Souce CRS report

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, if you are going to make an outrageous claim please back it up with facts, as it is you are merely repeating republican BS and bad BS at that,

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Why is it that you claim this move is uncosntitutinal? Article II, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution says:

Not the same. A little more research perhaps?

At the heart of the matter is Obama’s decision to override his own lap dogs in the Justice Department and, while the Senate remains in pro forma session, void the requirement of Senate confirmation. John Yoo, no softie when it comes to executive power, explained: “Any private party can challenge this nomination by refusing to obey any regulation issued by the agency as the act of an unconstitutional officer.’ So what’s the basis for Obama’s decision to wreck legal havoc?

Let's see the excuse for this one.

My link

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2