Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Georgia Court Ruled Against Obama

divemaster5734

Thank GOD! If this happens. This would make me happier than an RV ever could.

They made it an issue with McCain and this is what was said regarding his citizenship on eligibility...as I've posted before.

I also have brought up the point that if the Democratic party is so sure of Obama being a "Natural Born Citizen, then, WHY did they try to change the Constitution's Eligibility clause four times just prior to Obama becoming a candidate? And WHY did Nancy Pelosi send the first state, I think it was New Hampshire, not sure, a letter of confirmation with the Constitutional Eligibility language of Obama and Biden, but yet changed it before sending it to the other 49 states? Seems to me they KNOW different.

Former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson, a conservative Republican, and Harvard Law professor Laurence H. Tribe, a liberal Democrat, were assigned the task of researching the issue. In a March 19, 2008 memorandum, Olson and Tribe concluded that, “based on original meaning of the Constitution, the Framers’ intentions, and subsequent legal and historical precedent, Sen. McCain’s birth, to parents [plural] who were U.S. citizens serving on a U.S. military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936, makes him a ‘natural born Citizen’ within the meaning of the Constitution.”

Weeks later, in an April 10, 2008 statement, Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said, “Based on the understanding of the pertinent sources of constitutional meaning, it is widely believed that if someone is born to American citizens anywhere in the world they are natural born citizens. Because he was born to American citizens [plural], there is no doubt in my mind that Senator McCain is a natural born citizen"

This was followed by an April 30, 2008 Senate resolution, approved by a vote of 99-0 (Senator John McCain abstaining). The resolution declared: “Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a ‘natural born citizen’ under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.”

It is important to note that all four references… the 1866 Bingham statement, the Olson-Tribe Memorandum, the Leahy statement, and the U.S. Senate Resolution… all utilize the plural terms “parents” or “American citizens,” strongly suggesting that the “natural born” question rests, in large part, on the necessity of both parents being U.S. citizens.

While the Constitution itself does not define the term “natural born Citizen,” the legal precedent referred to in the Olson-Tribe memorandum cited above is taken from Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162(1875), the only defining precedent established by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Court concluded in Minor that, “At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.”

This is why the democrats have been trying to amend Article 2 Section 1 at least 8 times, the latest in 2008.

Why come to this conclusion for McCain, but hold a different standard for Obama?

And this...

PRECEDENT WAS ESTABLISHED BY MINOR V. HAPPERSETT 23 years earlier...

Black’s Law Dictionary defines “precedent” as a “rule of law established for the first time by a court for a particular type of case and thereafter referred to in deciding similar cases“.

The “citizenship” of those born to non-citizen parents was a question that the Minor Court avoided. But they avoided that question by directly construing Article 2 Section 1. In doing so, the Supreme Court in Minor defined the class of persons who were born in the US to citizen parents [plural] as “natural-born citizens”.

Since Minor, no Amendment has been adopted which changes that definition, and no other Supreme Court case has directly construed Article 2 Section 1.

The Supreme Court in Wong Kim Ark only construed the question of who was a “citizen” under the 14th Amendment, it did not construe Article 2 Section 1. Therefore, Minor and Wong Kim Ark do not compete with each other at all. Minor is the standing precedent for construction of the natural-born citizen clause in Article 2 Section 1, and Wong Kim Ark is the standing precedent as to “citizenship” under the 14th Amendment.

WONG KIM ARK SPECIFICALLY DEFERRED TO PRIOR PRECEDENT REGARDING THE DEFINITION OF NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Therefore, the holding in Minor is in no way superseded by Wong Kim Ark.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 6

The Georgia law governing presidential preference primaries mandates that "[o]n a date

set by the Secretary of State . . . the state executive committee of each party which is to conduct

a presidential preference primary shall submit to the Secretary of State a list of the names of the

candidates of such party to appear on the presidential preference primary ballot." O.C.G.A. § 21-

2-193. On October 6, 2011, Secretary Kemp issued a notice to the chairman of each political

1 Because Defendant's Motion to Dismiss is denied, in the interest of efficiency, the Court finds it unnecessary to

wait for the Plaintiffs' responses before denying the motion.

Page 2 of 4

party to notify them that the deadline for submitting the list of candidate names for the 2012

presidential preference primary was November 15, 2011. On November 1, 2011, the Executive

Committee of the Democratic Party submitted President Barack Obama's name as the sole

candidate for the Democratic Party. To be timely, complaints challenging a presidential

candidate's qualifications in the presidential preference primary had to be filed no later than

November 29, 2011. Plaintiffs, as electors eligible to vote for Defendant, timely filed challenges

with the Secretary of State before the deadline of November 29, 2011.

So if Obama is ruled to be ineligible, the Democratic Party will have no nominee to run for President in Georgia! :lol:

http://libertylegalfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Order-Denying-Ds-Motion-to-Dismiss.pdf

-

-

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The American people need to know the truth. Too many unanswered questions.

Not about the truth ----- Not a birther thing --- it's about natural born citizenship and the constitutions interpretation.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So if Obama is ruled to be ineligible, the Democratic Party will have no nominee to run for President in Georgia! :lol:

http://libertylegalfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Order-Denying-Ds-Motion-to-Dismiss.pdf

-

-

Excellent find.

Did you notice your bible quote really goes with the response?

We reap what we sow... oh YEAH !!!

• Upvote 2

Oh if only that was true rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif But no matter what happens O will always squirm his way out of it with the help of Soros and the media.

Honestly, what scares me more is the Democrats stand to take a heck of a hit in their credibility with this.

I don't want the establishment RINOS to get an upper hand because of that, they are almost as bad as the far left.

Last I heard though, Ron Paul has 28% of the votes, but only 7 counties have reported so far.

If he gets in the entire "establishment" is out, and it's a whole new day for America.

Maybe with this scandal more people will realize, it isn't about left or right, it's about America and human beings.

• Upvote 2

Honestly, what scares me more is the Democrats stand to take a heck of a hit in their credibility with this.

I don't want the establishment RINOS to get an upper hand because of that, they are almost as bad as the far left.

Last I heard though, Ron Paul has 28% of the votes, but only 7 counties have reported so far.

If he gets in the entire "establishment" is out, and it's a whole new day for America.

Maybe with this scandal more people will realize, it isn't about left or right, it's about America and human beings.

You can't characterize it as a scandal when his mother and father status was no secrete. No scandal but the world will see bickering just as we hear the stories from Iraq and wonder "what the hell, those people cannot get along".

It will just be a process IF any.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Unbelievable that our president was not even born here! And to add to our (America's stupidity for electing him).....How many people know that our Secretary of the Treasury of the US may have been born here, but spent the majority of his years growing up and graduated high school in BANGKOK!!!!!!!!!!! And he is responsible for disbursing billions and trillions of our dollars and he didn't pay his taxes 35,000.00 in 2002 when he worked for the IMF b/c his version.......he couldn't correctly complete Turbo Tax!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW and WOW. It's no wonder we lost our triple AAA credit rating......we have foreigners in the highest positions our country has to offer..........And the guy who lied about his taxes....let's put him in charge of our country's bank account. I bet foreigners laugh their ass off at us. Our president being taken to court to prove he's a cititzen! We have to be a laughing stock. And we have no one to blame but ourselves....

Timothy Franz Geithner ( /ˈɡaɪtnər/; born August 18, 1961) is an American economist, central banker, and civil servant. He is the 75th and current United States Secretary of the Treasury, serving under President Barack Obama. He was previously the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Geithner's position includes a large role in directing the Federal Government's spending on the late-2000s financial crisis, including allocation of $350 billion of funds from the Troubled Asset Relief Program enacted during the previous administration. At the end of his first year in office, he continued to deal with multiple high visibility issues, including administration efforts to restructure the regulation of the nation's financial system,[2] attempts to spur recovery of both the mortgage market and the automobile industry, demands for protectionism, President Obama's tax changes, and negotiations with foreign governments on approaches to worldwide financial issues.[3][4

]Geithner was born in New York City, but spent most of his childhood in other countries, including present-day Zimbabwe, Zambia, India, and Thailand where he completed high school at the International School Bangkok.[5] He attended Dartmouth College, in the tradition of his father and paternal grandfather, graduating with an A.B. in government and Asian studies in 1983.[5] In the process he studied Mandarin at Peking University in 1981 and at Beijing Normal University in 1982.[6

It was revealed that Geithner had not paid $35,000 in self-employment taxes for the years 2001–2004.[27] The International Monetary Fund (IMF), an international agency and his employer during the time in question, did not withhold Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) tax, but instead reimbursed the usual employer responsibility of 50% of these taxes to employees who were subject to the taxes. Geithner had received the reimbursements and paid the amounts received to the government, but had not paid the other 50% which would normally have been withheld from his pay. This failure to pay was noted during a 2006 audit by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), in which Geithner was assessed additional taxes of $14,847 for the 2003 and 2004 tax years. The statute of limitations had expired for 2001 and 2002, and Geithner did not file amended returns or pay the additional amounts due for those years until after Obama expressed his intent to nominate Geithner to be Secretary of the Treasury.[28][29][30] He also deducted the cost of his children's sleep-away camp as a dependent care expense, when only expenses for day care are eligible for the deduction.[30] Geithner subsequently paid the IRS the additional taxes owed,[31] and was charged $15,000 interest, but was not fined for late payment.[32]

In a statement to the Senate Finance Committee, Geithner called the tax issues "careless", "avoidable" and "unintentional" errors, and he said he wanted to "apologize to the committee for putting you in the position of having to spend so much time on these issues".[31] Geithner testified that he used TurboTax to prepare his 2001 return, but that the tax errors were his own responsibility.[33][34] The Obama campaign stated that Geithner was advised by his accountant that he did not owe any taxes beyond those assessed by the IRS following the 2006 audit.[35] Geithner said at the hearing that he had always believed he was an employee, not a self-employed contractor, while serving at the IMF

I am proud to be an American, but these things certainly don't make me proud.

Personally, I wish Hillarious would run.....she at least has more experience than anyone!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Here we go again, give up guys the south lost the war. Why didn't you get enough votes in the last election to defeat our President. Let's move on and see it you can defeat him this November, which of course you won't. How long are you have nots going to let the 1% trick you. Oh I forgot, it's all about color, isn't it? It's ok you can admit it, I can tell where you stand.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 25

Thank GOD! If this happens. This would make me happier than an RV ever could.

They made it an issue with McCain and this is what was said regarding his citizenship on eligibility...as I've posted before.

And this...

Thanks for highlighting in RED font...great posts guys and gals!!!

You totally made my week!!!

Here we go again, give up guys the south lost the war. Why didn't you get enough votes in the last election to defeat our President. Let's move on and see it you can defeat him this November, which of course you won't. How long are you have nots going to let the 1% trick you. Oh I forgot, it's all about color, isn't it? It's ok you can admit it, I can tell where you stand.

After only 14 posts, I don't think you know any of us !tongue.gif

• Upvote 2