Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Georgia Court Ruled Against Obama

divemaster5734

you are absolutely correct Mojack! +1

+1 Beaux

God help us that we don't fall from within like the Roman Empire did

GOD said we live in the world but we dont have to be part of it-So that means that i dont have to like what is going on.Look-----when they asked JESUS who HE was -HE said that is what you say i am. So the way i see it is when they-the gov and the people who work for and represent you take an oath they have already commited fraud- The BIBLE staes emphatically that You do not take away or give to the WORD of GOD. It also states that you do NOT take/take/or use the BIBle in any way-so you dont take oaths. This is intolerable to what GODS word says.So why should you go against what GOD says.I wont- and i dont.They have already gone into a fraudelent place by placing themselves in an oath situation. So when you start to see whay GOD says to come OUT then i for 1 will do so- .I want to follow what GOD says I am commaned to and bleive me when i say HE is Higher that any government that i know of- Blessings to all-

• Upvote 1

+1 GP

We live in a democracy and therefore have given up a certain amount of rights for the privilege of freedom we think we have. Basically saying, we can't change the system, but we can live within it.

Do you know the difference between a democracy and a democratic republic?

We are not a democracy, that is communism.

That is the problem, even the village idiot claimed we were a democracy, and that simply is not true.

Also, if you are saying we can't change the system, do you really mean since the politicians are corrupt we can only allow them to deceive and control?

Excuse me, but that sounds like a major weak cop out.

Where's your American spirit?

How long ago did you trade your independence for perceived security?

I refuse to give up in defeat, I will not surrender, and I will not go quietly into the night.

I am not alone.

• Upvote 4

That is the problem, even the village idiot claimed we were a democracy, and that simply is not true.

Also, if you are saying we can't change the system, do you really mean since the politicians are corrupt we can only allow them to deceive and control?

I refuse to give up in defeat, I will not surrender, and I will not go quietly into the night.

I am not alone.

I am not alone.

;) no you aint- :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Did MoJack just write that we live in a Democracy?? I think I just threw up on my keyboard... <_<:blink:

Need to buy another key board. If you don't believe you live in a democracy, then swap places with someone in China, N Korea, Cuba, or maybe try syria or iran. No I don't think you would switch with a person living there.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The United States is, indeed, a republic, not a democracy. Accurately defined, a democracy is a form of government in which the people decide policy matters directly--through town hall meetings or by voting on ballot initiatives and referendums. A republic, on the other hand, is a system in which the people choose representatives who, in turn, make policy decisions on their behalf. The Framers of the Constitution were altogether fearful of pure democracy. Everything they read and studied taught them that pure democracies "have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths"

My link

Did I hear someone say "reading is fundamental"? :lol:

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 4

I am not alone.

I'm not going to argue with you over semantics of a democratic government just for the sake of arguing. I'm saying the constitution leaves a lot to the courts. Fault the constitution. That's not a cop out, courts decide everything here.

Change the constitution Dive, I can live with it. We learned to adapt to adverse situations from birth.

Need to buy another key board. If you don't believe you live in a democracy, then swap places with someone in China, N Korea, Cuba, or maybe try syria or iran. No I don't think you would switch with a person living there.

Thanks TP

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2