Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady: We Will See All We Need To See Passed

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With BondLady's Mic And Then We're Heading Out To Karaoke Nite With It !

1-1-2012 Newshound Guru Bondlady allawi hates maliki with his whole being...they need to all get on the same page...and do what’s right for iraq and not personal interests...after his [Allawi] desperate lasts attempts to stir up more trouble some of the blocs that left with him started leaving him...basically sayin hey man we didn’t sign up for all this crap...we walked out of parl for what we assumed was good reasons...not this selfish agenda allawi has and bringing down maliki only...so they will go bk to work and they will have enough people in parliament to do the laws that need to be passed an if allawi is truly out, we will see all we need to see passed an iraq will be much happier having progress instead of stagnation.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting With BondLady's Mic And Then We're Heading Out To Karaoke Nite With It !

1-1-2012 Newshound Guru Bondlady allawi hates maliki with his whole being...they need to all get on the same page...and do what’s right for iraq and not personal interests...after his [Allawi] desperate lasts attempts to stir up more trouble some of the blocs that left with him started leaving him...basically sayin hey man we didn’t sign up for all this crap...we walked out of parl for what we assumed was good reasons...not this selfish agenda allawi has and bringing down maliki only...so they will go bk to work and they will have enough people in parliament to do the laws that need to be passed an if allawi is truly out, we will see all we need to see passed an iraq will be much happier having progress instead of stagnation.

Lets hope they can pull together one more time

How you been thug?

Edited by ovarB11
  • Upvote 9

Nice one Thug... luv us some Bondlady!wink.gif

All I have to say is... "Come on boyz.... gitter dun!!!" biggrin.gif (It's about time don't ya know!!!) rolleyes.gif (face palm... roll eyes).

Imagine that... Allawi standing out in the cold all alone... too bad Charlie Brown. blink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

Thanks DinarThug. You are so very entertaining!!! Quite often when I am sitting on the couch next to my husband with my laptop surfing Dinarvets, I laugh out loud. My husband is constantly looking at me and saying "what's so funny"? I use to try to explain the conversation to him but it is never as funny. He spends a lot of time just shaking his head at me. Hope he doesn't have me committed before the RV.

• Upvote 3

And I plussed all of you! Love me some Bondlady too! Thanks for posting Dinar Thug! Come on let's get this done!

Here's Tilda Swinton. Oscar for Michael Clayton.

+ back at ya! Hope your Holidays were great, if your anything like me your happy there over, major clean up detail :lol: !!!!

• Upvote 2

Hey Winterset, my 3 year old got a Lightning McQueen toy car from Dr. Shabibi and the Dinosaurs (Dinars). He was yelling: "thank you Dr. Bibi." I wrapped the gifts back in November and was certain we would have our RV by Christmas. I didn't have the heart to correct him (dude, that gift is from your parents! Dr. "Bibi" as you call him, has still not RVed!). Now he says: "Dr. Bibi gave me the best gift and the Dinosaurs too!"

From your mouth to God's ears little guy! Lol!

• Upvote 3

Hey Winterset, my 3 year old got a Lightning McQueen toy car from Dr. Shabibi and the Dinosaurs (Dinars). He was yelling: "thank you Dr. Bibi." I wrapped the gifts back in November and was certain we would have our RV by Christmas. I didn't have the heart to correct him (dude, that gift is from your parents! Dr. "Bibi" as you call him, has still not RVed!). Now he says: "Dr. Bibi gave me the best gift and the Dinosaurs too!"

From your mouth to God's ears little guy! Lol!

HaHa! Its hard enough to compete with Santa, now you've got Dr Bibi too ;) My 3 year old yells GO RV when ever I tell her we can't afford something. :lol:

• Upvote 3

HaHa! Its hard enough to compete with Santa, now you've got Dr Bibi too ;) My 3 year old yells GO RV when ever I tell her we can't afford something. :lol:

Lol!

Hey BamaGirl, who do you want as an avatar on your bday? Not that we'll be here that long! As your kid would say Go RV! :D

• Upvote 1