Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW gone from RVing any minute to we are done and NO RV in the future

steveinfla

I have not really found much on this rumor. Talk about flip floping...

12-29-2011 Guru Med TODAY WE WERE DEALT A BLOW, THE MINISTRIES THAT WERE HELD BY THE IRAQI LIST, AT LEAST IN THE MOST IMPORTANT, THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE WAS REMOVED TODAY AND A MEMBER OF THE RULE OF LAW WAS PUT IN. THE ISSUES TO DO WITH POLITICS AND THE CRISIS AT HAND, IF IT IS NOT SETTLED WE ARE DONE, THAT IS IT. WE ARE NOT GOING TO SEE ANYTHING FOR YEARS, IF EVER. THIS IS A POLITICAL WAR RIGHT NOW IN IRAQ AND WE ARE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

yep. flip flop is right. Go on his site and dare to question anything he spouts as gospel, and you get banned. The guy is more concerned with his ego than the truth or treating people with simple common respect. One day it's one opinion, the next day it's something else. Digraceful

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Who would ever believe this guru would have such vast knowledge of the intricate goings on in the highest levels of the GOI?

As far as any significant changes...

I am aware that anything is possible.

But for one to draw the conclusion that this could be over is nothing more than an opinion.

Period!

How can someone make these bold claims positive or negative from our vantage point?

I doubt that anyone is that connected.

A lot of smoke and mirrors at this time in the ride!

Quad B)

• Upvote 5

Yeah, seems like he lost it... no real surprise there.... Here is an copy of a blog found elsewhere this morning.

Med says to (23:49:00): HEY GANG

I APOLOGIZE FOR TODAY

THE LAST WEEK AND A HALF HAS BEEN VERY INTENSE

I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MUCH SLEEP

FOLLOWING THE NEWS NIGHT AND DAY

THIS IS ABOUT EVERYONE ALL LOOKING FOR THE END OF THIS

WOULD I LIKE TO KNOW WHEN IT IS EXACTLY GOING TO RV OF COURSE

tudor says (23:54:10): wouldn't we all

Med says to (23:54:13): BUT DONT COME ON HERE INSULTING ME

Bam Bam says to (23:54:18): well yeah.. I guess we would all like to

Med says to (23:54:30):

THAT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ALL THE INFO I TALK ABOUT

YOU ONLY WANT THE TIME AND DATE I AM GOING TO BE CLEAR

OK I AM GOING TO BE CLEAR

snap... snap... <_<:o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, seems like he lost it... no real surprise there.... Here is an copy of a blog found elsewhere this morning.

Med says to (23:49:00): HEY GANG

I APOLOGIZE FOR TODAY

THE LAST WEEK AND A HALF HAS BEEN VERY INTENSE

I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MUCH SLEEP

FOLLOWING THE NEWS NIGHT AND DAY

THIS IS ABOUT EVERYONE ALL LOOKING FOR THE END OF THIS

WOULD I LIKE TO KNOW WHEN IT IS EXACTLY GOING TO RV OF COURSE

tudor says (23:54:10): wouldn't we all

Med says to (23:54:13): BUT DONT COME ON HERE INSULTING ME

Bam Bam says to (23:54:18): well yeah.. I guess we would all like to

Med says to (23:54:30):

THAT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ALL THE INFO I TALK ABOUT

YOU ONLY WANT THE TIME AND DATE I AM GOING TO BE CLEAR

OK I AM GOING TO BE CLEAR

snap... snap... dry.gifohmy.gif

yep, he has lost it.

• Upvote 1

Even guru's can snap under pressure. Needs to pay his credit card bill for all that Christmas shopping he did. He's running out of "pump pump" ideas for generating a new steady cash flow.

I don't give this a shred of credibility. The RV has been in the making for years. Just a few T's to cross and a few I's to dot then Whammo !!! were done.

:lol: pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Terrorist are bombing the capital, Baghdad, daily. Maliki is calling for the heads of his own VP and Parliament for death threats against him (supposedly). It is a complete political meltdown and Maliki is looking no better than Saddam minus a little genocide. And you people think this RV is about to happen?! Get your heads out of the sand! :angry:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Terrorist are bombing the capital, Baghdad, daily. Maliki is calling for the heads of his own VP and Parliament for death threats against him (supposedly). It is a complete political meltdown and Maliki is looking no better than Saddam minus a little genocide. And you people think this RV is about to happen?! Get your heads out of the sand! :angry:

I'm glad to see that there are some who are being realistic! I agree with what you just said... Unfortunately I think we are screwed. :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

LOL

ANY INTEL CORRECT YET? ANY BANK STORY? IN fact if we all look at any of the stuff we have been feed so far it would be HARD PRESSED to find even ONE as accurate.

I find more ego based oppinions and guesses and formulation on this site about rates and dates and anything related. It is enough to make me BARF!

SO anyone here long enough knows what I mean and the poor NEWBIE is left with his head spinning or sreaming to all his friends and family the sky is falling.

KNOW THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED... THE BALL IS MOVING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE TOP and when it gets to the right place it will fall down and we will all be blessed.

We have come a long long way and the news is very active. All good signs.

PEACE...

• Upvote 2

LOL

ANY INTEL CORRECT YET? ANY BANK STORY? IN fact if we all look at any of the stuff we have been feed so far it would be HARD PRESSED to find even ONE as accurate.I find more ego based oppinions and guesses and formulation on this site about rates and dates and anything related. It is enough to make me BARF!

SO anyone here long enough knows what I mean and the poor NEWBIE is left with his head spinning or sreaming to all his friends and family the sky is falling.

KNOW THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED... THE BALL IS MOVING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE TOP and when it gets to the right place it will fall down and we will all be blessed.

We have come a long long way and the news is very active. All good signs.

PEACE...

We don't even know if there is a ball, this could all just be other people getting rich off of dreamers like us by playing to our desires again.

Edited by typhoidfvr
  • Upvote 1

I have not really found much on this rumor. Talk about flip floping...

12-29-2011 Guru Med TODAY WE WERE DEALT A BLOW, THE MINISTRIES THAT WERE HELD BY THE IRAQI LIST, AT LEAST IN THE MOST IMPORTANT, THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE WAS REMOVED TODAY AND A MEMBER OF THE RULE OF LAW WAS PUT IN. THE ISSUES TO DO WITH POLITICS AND THE CRISIS AT HAND, IF IT IS NOT SETTLED WE ARE DONE, THAT IS IT. WE ARE NOT GOING TO SEE ANYTHING FOR YEARS, IF EVER. THIS IS A POLITICAL WAR RIGHT NOW IN IRAQ AND WE ARE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE.

Iraq's Big Threat right now IS Iran. Sooooo I think if Iraq RV's NOW They can HIRE America to Defend Them against IRAN....Win-Win Situation....rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Iraq's Big Threat right now IS Iran. Sooooo I think if Iraq RV's NOW They can HIRE America to Defend Them against IRAN....Win-Win Situation....rolleyes.gif

Don't know if I like the idea of the US going right into another war so quick. I suggest trying Diplomacy first.

I suspect Iran would not have the stomach to go into a war with the US. I think the other Arab countries should deal with Iran to stop their nuclear ambitions as well as blocking the straight from ship traffic.

pp

• Upvote 2