Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm Quitting!

usndiver

I've seen the light and I am done.

I am immediately offering for trade the following items:

Tinfoil Hat starter kit. Includes supplies, instructions and tools to fabricate 50 hats for you, your family and pets. The scissors are blunt ended for your safety. Cost 50,000 IQD.

Kool Aid, yes this is the real stuff, not to be confused with Flavor Aid. I have cherry, grape and orange flavors. I will trade these out at 100,000 IQD per case. I do have two cases of tropical punch flavor that I will let go for 150,000 IQD.

Place of exchange to be determined.

Why this post? I, as more than likely 99% of the rest of the members of DV are nauseatingly tired of the outlandish posts in the Off Topic forum.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Lol, I feel ya but it is off topic and we all have a choice what we read. Keep in mind that the people posting those things truly think it's real (I'm not saying one way or the other) and they think they are warning everyone for their own good...so in actuality they are posting because they care.

• Upvote 4

oh, and just out of curiosity, what is worse? the people who believe all the conspiracies or the people who think the gov't is doing all they can to help you?

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." laugh.gif

Unfortunately both groups are still allowed to vote. I am not saying that I do not believe every legal citizen should have the right to vote, I just wish there was some sort of qualification that you actually demonstrate that you understand what and who you are voting for, as well as the repercussions and actual/overall costs of the actions. After all, you can't get a drivers license without passing a test that shows at least minimal understanding of laws pertaining to the responsibility of driving, and yet we still have plenty of accidents. You don't have to demonstrate ANY understanding of ANYTHING to be allowed to vote. It is no wonder so many politicians are elected to office by people who do not grasp the big picture (or the politicians themselves for that matter). Our intellectual and common sense founding fathers are being overruled by an ignorant, emotional majority lead by politicians who guarantee to provide for them with other peoples' money. IMHO

• Upvote 5

Unfortunately both groups are still allowed to vote. I am not saying that I do not believe every legal citizen should have the right to vote, I just wish there was some sort of qualification that you actually demonstrate that you understand what and who you are voting for, as well as the repercussions and actual/overall costs of the actions. After all, you can't get a drivers license without passing a test that shows at least minimal understanding of laws pertaining to the responsibility of driving, and yet we still have plenty of accidents. You don't have to demonstrate ANY understanding of ANYTHING to be allowed to vote. It is no wonder so many politicians are elected to office by people who do not grasp the big picture (or the politicians themselves for that matter). Our intellectual and common sense founding fathers are being overruled by an ignorant, emotional majority lead by politicians who guarantee to provide for them with other peoples' money. IMHO

I agree 100%

• Upvote 2

In light of the current administration's class warfare tactics, I've been coming around to the belief that everyone who is a bona fide U.S. citizen, should absolutely get a vote.

And, if you actually PAY INCOME TAXES, at least $1000.00, you should get TWO votes.

• Upvote 4

The funny thing about it, I used to not be a conspiracy person. I used to believe my government and supported my politicians. I cannot deny all that I have been seeing. I cannot deny reason and common sense. After all I have been seeing over the past few years and the research that I have been able to do regarding the years previous, and it would take more faith NOT to believe in conspiracy than it does to believe various conspiracies.

• Upvote 3

I'll see your Kool Aid and r aise you 3 dozen peanut butter cookies ... huh? ... whadayamean?... huh ... this isn't the poker channel? huh?

Ohhhhhhhh ... oops, sorry

Starting Christmas Early ... don't drink and don't "smoke" wink, wink, nudge, nudge, but a friend bought me something called a volcano something or other ... ypu put some ... ah ... stuff ... yeah that's do ... some stuff in it and it heats up and at the right temperature you inhale it, but it isn't smoke. It is like when you have an asthma attack and you use the machine to get the medication right down into the lungs ... this sort of does the same thing but using ... the ... ahhh .... stuff, yeah, the stuff. I am beginning to think Christmas is going to be a good one this year. The friend who gave this to me said he understood how my husband felt about ... stuff ... and now that Neil is gone almost two years he figured it was time to introduce me to some other ... stuff ... hahahahahahaha. Oh, this is fun, if nothing else. He gave me the vaporizer (to vaporize herbal remedies hahahahaha) and hhis wife gave me a bag of herbal remedies (hahahahahahaha) Yup ...

Merry Christmas

& Happy New Year

E V E R Y B O D Y

• Upvote 3

The funny thing about it, I used to not be a conspiracy person. I used to believe my government and supported my politicians. I cannot deny all that I have been seeing. I cannot deny reason and common sense. After all I have been seeing over the past few years and the research that I have been able to do regarding the years previous, and it would take more faith NOT to believe in conspiracy than it does to believe various conspiracies.

You kinda have to deny reason and common sense to believe the conspiracy nonsense.

I've seen the light and I am done.

I am immediately offering for trade the following items:

Tinfoil Hat starter kit. Includes supplies, instructions and tools to fabricate 50 hats for you, your family and pets. The scissors are blunt ended for your safety. Cost 50,000 IQD.

Kool Aid, yes this is the real stuff, not to be confused with Flavor Aid. I have cherry, grape and orange flavors. I will trade these out at 100,000 IQD per case. I do have two cases of tropical punch flavor that I will let go for 150,000 IQD.

Place of exchange to be determined.

Why this post? I, as more than likely 99% of the rest of the members of DV are nauseatingly tired of the outlandish posts in the Off Topic forum.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

I'll see your Kool Aid and r aise you 3 dozen peanut butter cookies ... huh? ... whadayamean?... huh ... this isn't the poker channel? huh?

Ohhhhhhhh ... oops, sorry

Starting Christmas Early ... don't drink and don't "smoke" wink, wink, nudge, nudge, but a friend bought me something called a volcano something or other ... ypu put some ... ah ... stuff ... yeah that's do ... some stuff in it and it heats up and at the right temperature you inhale it, but it isn't smoke. It is like when you have an asthma attack and you use the machine to get the medication right down into the lungs ... this sort of does the same thing but using ... the ... ahhh .... stuff, yeah, the stuff. I am beginning to think Christmas is going to be a good one this year. The friend who gave this to me said he understood how my husband felt about ... stuff ... and now that Neil is gone almost two years he figured it was time to introduce me to some other ... stuff ... hahahahahahaha. Oh, this is fun, if nothing else. He gave me the vaporizer (to vaporize herbal remedies hahahahaha) and hhis wife gave me a bag of herbal remedies (hahahahahahaha) Yup ...

Merry Christmas

& Happy New Year

E V E R Y B O D Y

Woohoo..right on smee!! Good friends!

Poke who? Smee2 have you been munching on brownies again??? Hope you don't find some of Delta22's "Dragons" in the kitchen (or anyplace else) laugh.gif

Speaking of brownies ... hahahahha ... no, seriously, no really seriously ...

I have a friend who suffers a lot of back pain from an accident he had years ago and after four surgeries he is still in pain, pretty well constantly. He takes some kind of pain killer to take the edge of it most of the time but nothing takes the pain away. One of his really major collateral problems is that the pain keeps him from sleeping. So after a few days of now sleeping he ... ah ... smokes some medicinal herbs ... yeah, thats a good way to put it. Anyway he has a prescription from his doctor to get medicinal herbs ... hahahahaha ... sounds even funnier that way. So, he and his wife were over one evening for a game of cards, and we got talking about not smoking, now he gave it up years ago, how I never learned how and with asthma can't anyway, and we discussed the use of this medicinal herb in other foods. We got on the computer and found all sorts of stuff that might be easier for him to take.

Now, a lot of the recipes start with "budder" which is the name for marijuana butter ... butter that has been infused with the medicinal properties of the aforementioned herb. Yup. Budder Brownies. So I volunteered to try making some for him.

The problem is that I don't know how to make this "budder" first, and then use that in the brownies (which is the part I do know). I found about five different recipes for making this "budder" and they are all so different it is just mind boggling. Now, I don't want to make something that is so powerful a quarter of a brownie puts one under the table or giggling in front of the fridge door eating everything with a "before" date on it that has expired.

So, how do I find a good, reliable recipe for this "budder"? I want to be able to substitute the oil in the brownie mix with the budder, which will be the easiest way. If I were to want to ask the people on the forum about this, in the off topic column of course (yeah ... waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic) how should I word that? I am asking here because as you can see from what I have quoted, it was mentioned ... here ... by a forum member ... who might know someone ... who might know ... what I need to know ... or not.

Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could just come out and say what we want to say? No, I don't want the screwy recipes I found on line that must have been written after a mega tasting party. I would like someone's personal testimonial ... well second person would be okay ... ahem ... about how to do it and how large then to cut each brownie. The store that sells the medicinal herb to those who have the prescription does not sell said brownies or cookies. There is apparently a store in a city about four hours from here that does, but I am not travelling four hours over hill and through dale just to buy a couple of brownies!

Anyway, point stated, question asked. Let's see what happens. PM would be okay.

:)

smee2

The funny thing about a conspiracy is: it is only a conspiracy until it is proven true. There are many conspiracies out there, some outlandish some make since. However, when you come across a idea that a certain person belief system can not handle it automatically becomes a conspiracy. There are many conspiracies that have truth to them which have change from a conspiracy to fact, but people forget and repeat history. So to say everything is a conspiracy is false, just unknown fact. Ignorance is bliss and a conspiracy is a place were many facts come together but can not prove due to lack of evidence, you know secretive government. They are great a keeping secrets, and we all know that. So i am not a conspiracy theorist, i just link facts surrounding a conspiracy. For you to make up your mind. There are always two sides to a coin.

• Upvote 2