Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SADR TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR BOMBINGS

Carrello

22-12-2011 |

(Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad

Download the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, all political responsibility of the bombings today, calling to the stand with the security forces, "although the indicators", as he emphasized that during the next two days will be a conference charter called for by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, the presence of all parties.

The head of the Liberal bloc in parliament, Baha al-Araji, in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "terrorist acts carried out this morning in Baghdad blames on all politicians," and urged the political blocs to end their differences and not be given an opportunity and an excuse for terrorists and the Baathists and the remnants of the Americans themselves to their actions " .

Araji said, "should not be no confusion between the political file, which has become heated in recent days, and between what happened this day of the bombings, it is possible that there will be a third force wants to ignite the fire again, to re-sectarian strife again," calling on all political blocs to "stand with the security forces and accused of lack of indicators, although it and stay away from political history between the block to another or a symbol or a leader to another."

Araji and warned everyone to "use the events of the day of the bombings to be the subject of political controversy and debate in the media," asserting that "U.S. forces and the remnants of Saddam's Baath cells, which has started operating in Iraq, and showing them that the government of the people."

To that, the al-Araji, it "will be during the daily conference the Charter of the East called for by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, after the approval of all the blocks it," asserting that "all parties, without exception, will attend as the Charter in an ethical and legal, religious and social unity of Iraq and the Iraqis do not shorten the range without the other or others, without politicians, without other or slide. "

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile.php

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35845#axzz1hKaFRXTh

Edited by Markinsa
Added Link to Article
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

22-12-2011 |

(Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad

Download the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, all political responsibility of the bombings today, calling to the stand with the security forces, "although the indicators", as he emphasized that during the next two days will be a conference charter called for by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, the presence of all parties.

The head of the Liberal bloc in parliament, Baha al-Araji, in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "terrorist acts carried out this morning in Baghdad blames on all politicians," and urged the political blocs to end their differences and not be given an opportunity and an excuse for terrorists and the Baathists and the remnants of the Americans themselves to their actions " .

Araji said, "should not be no confusion between the political file, which has become heated in recent days, and between what happened this day of the bombings, it is possible that there will be a third force wants to ignite the fire again, to re-sectarian strife again," calling on all political blocs to "stand with the security forces and accused of lack of indicators, although it and stay away from political history between the block to another or a symbol or a leader to another."

Araji and warned everyone to "use the events of the day of the bombings to be the subject of political controversy and debate in the media," asserting that "U.S. forces and the remnants of Saddam's Baath cells, which has started operating in Iraq, and showing them that the government of the people."

To that, the al-Araji, it "will be during the daily conference the Charter of the East called for by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, after the approval of all the blocks it," asserting that "all parties, without exception, will attend as the Charter in an ethical and legal, religious and social unity of Iraq and the Iraqis do not shorten the range without the other or others, without politicians, without other or slide. "

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile.php

Hi Carello,

I'm a little confused by the translation (nothing new there). Do you think Sadr is saying he's responsible, or blaming the bombings on the political issues and saying all politicians are responsible?

Boy tigerstripes that is one hell of a question

With al-sadr 's statement that he is responsible or his block or his Irainian masters --it does raise the question, the election of in all appearences of a demorcratic structure but controled by the clerics above the president -{like Iran]-now why isn't there an arrest warrent out for him and his soldiers ---for terrorism -hm mmm no cia info--this one is admitting it up front!--MALIKI ---Hmmmm something to think about.

Who the hell cares what Sadr has to say.........I feel better now. Serious tho I think Sadr will blame everyone and anyone just to hear himself talk. I can't tell but it looks like Sadr and al-Araji are blaming the politicians that are fighting with each other but it looks to me that it was strategically placed all over the city to cause as much terror as possible. That being said I think its more organized to try to cause all sides to fight each other and bring down Maliki.

Hey Carrello...........Merry Christmas!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who the hell cares what Sadr has to say.........I feel better now. Serious tho I think Sadr will blame everyone and anyone just to hear himself talk. I can't tell but it looks like Sadr and al-Araji are blaming the politicians that are fighting with each other but it looks to me that it was strategically placed all over the city to cause as much terror as possible. That being said I think its more organized to try to cause all sides to fight each other and bring down Maliki.

Hi Stryker,

Sorry. I meant to ask if he was blaming all politicians..............except himself?

Stryker I think you are exactly right.....badda bing!

WE HAD SADR CORNERED LIKE A RAT AND THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT BEG US NOT TO KILL HIM IN THE MOSQUE, BY THE CEMETARY, WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN THE IDEA PLACE TO TAKE HIM OUT WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE, NOW IRAQ WILL BE SUBJECT TO WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.

• Upvote 1

Hi Stryker,

Sorry. I meant to ask if he was blaming all politicians..............except himself?

Hey tigerstripes,

No problem, not sure if I'm right but thats what I think they are saying. The only thing we can count on is that Maliki is the good guy and they can get this under control fast to enable then to still have a chance to succeed and we can pick up some of the crumbs, if you know what I mean.

Hi Carello,

I'm a little confused by the translation (nothing new there). Do you think Sadr is saying he's responsible, or blaming the bombings on the political issues and saying all politicians are responsible?

Hi Tiger,

I read it that Sadr was taking responsibility for the bombings as a political force. I read it left to right and top to bottom. Normally I read them right to left and bottom to top and it usually makes sense. I had better go back to my old technique.

Hi Stryker! Merry Christmas everybody! Ho ho ho, or was it ho hum, ho hum, ho hum.

• Upvote 1