Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Bytes: Med - This Is The Risk Part Of The Investment Right Here

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Oversize Clown Pants. They're Not Only Stylish But Also Come In Handy While Shoplifting The News From Other Websites.

12-22-2011 Guru Adam Montana Even with everything happening at the local level in Iraq, the UN still needs to sign off and approve a full release from Chapter 7, I still don't see anything to worry about - once the dust settles over these last few issues, there is nothing that should stop the UN from signing off on that, Iraq deserves it, the world will benefit, and it's just a short matter of time

[/url]

12-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana a 1:1 RV would work, and it would be great, BUT Iraq is missing out on potential profits if they do that, a .10 RV would also be great and would work just as well, the difference is the CBI can make extra money by charging a spread on people cashing in MULTIPLE TIMES. if the RV hits at a dime, you're probably going to cash in some, then wait to see if it goes up. If it does, you just might buy some more. I know I will! the CBI can easily make 10X the money by coming out low and then raising it slowly and methodically. the other side of the coin is that if they come out at a straight 1:1 value, it will be easier to educate the masses and might result in a more stable dinar, either way we make money, so...I guess we wait and see.

12-21-2011 Guru Med THEY [iraq] HAVE PULLED 1 TRILLION DINAR OFF THE STREETS IN THE LAST WEEK ALONE THAT IS HUGE...THEY ARE SUCKING IN DINAR YES THE LESS ON THE STREET...THE BETTER THE VALUE...NOW I KNOW THAT EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PARLIAMENT HAVING APPROVED THIS [dropping zeros] BUT WE HAVE ALLOT MORE PROBLEMS THAN THE FACT THEY HAVENT...THIS IS THE WORST POLITICAL CRISIS IN IRAQ IN 9 YRS IT HONESTLY COULD SPLIT THE COUNTRY MALIKI THREATENED THE KURDS WHICH IS NOT GOOD...THIS WEEK WILL BE VERY INTERESTING THIS IS THE RISK PART OF THE INVESTMENT RIGHT HERE...

12-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana the fiscal year begins Jan 1. Since we don't expect to see a resolution to ALL of this by then, we're looking at LEAST 2 weeks out. I know the other sites are going to slam me for that, but I'm not here to yell "RV TOMORROW" when I know it's not going to happen. I hope I'm wrong about my timeline.

12-21-2011 Guru Enorrste It seems that the RV will come in gradually, starting at 1 to 1 with the dollar, then moving up from there, although I have no idea how long it will take to get to $3.50. They announced the issuance of a "new" 50 dinar note that will be introduced in the very near future. It will be worth 50,000 dinars at the current rate ($43) and will help to tide over the problems of removing the final 25000 dinar notes. The new note will be different than the current 50 dinar note, which is essentially worthless anyway. Then, as the remaining 25000 notes are removed other smaller denoms of the new currency will be issued, including coins. This could happen at any time, but most likely beginning in 2012 as stated in articles. Then a "float" would be allowed to let the new currency find equilibrium, most likely above $3.50, but the timing is up in the air (at least for me).

12-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana Lots of turmoil...we're going to see it get even crazier before they roll out the red carpet but it's something that simply has to happen, at this time, Iraq is still perfectly stable and I don't see anything to worry about so, in my opinion - the crazier the better! Because the sooner they get their affairs in order, the better and we all know the "status quo" of the last few years didn't spark the RV so I am excited to see some major news call it smoke, call it necessary, call it whatever you want - the bottom line is things are moving and I am happy with that.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

I got your back DT..here's more:

12-22-2011 Guru Bear5642 JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM A VERY RELIABLE CONTACT...WE [are] ON FOR RV BY CHRISTMAS...HE HAS BEEN RIGHT EVERY TIME WE ARE ON ALL SYSTEMS .

12-21-2011 Guru ScottiG What to make of all the craziness that is going on in Iraq JUST AS THE USA HAS LEFT !! This is to be expected JUST PRIOR to the adjustment of rates in Iraq. It is common practice with governments IE Kuwait, China and others to put out information that indicates the country is not going to adjust rates or that some catastrophic event has happened. When I heard the news the other day about the Parliament walking out, Allawi and Maliki were fighting and the chaos I began to get excited. We were advised by numerous insiders (in Iraq, banking and US Govt.) to not be sidetracked by the hype and commotion in Iraq.

12-22-2011 Guru Poppy3 i have been saying for two weeks now that i just didn’t see any date beyond the 15th that had any significance than any other before the 1st. i got two calls within 30 min of one another and they convinced me that the possibility of a rv before jan 1 is not just possible but probable...i wouldn’t say this if i wasn’t convinced it is as solid info as anyone can give.

12-22-2011 Guru Jonnywg the info that we are getting is that some of the crews have finished and have gone home...2 agencies are still in lockdown and we hope they are finished today...a lot of misinfo so keep the faith...unusual action on bank screens but still at 00.0000.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

These are my personal faves, by far!! :lol: :

12-22-2011 Guru Bear5642 JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM A VERY RELIABLE CONTACT...WE [are] ON FOR RV BY CHRISTMAS...HE HAS BEEN RIGHT EVERY TIME WE ARE ON ALL SYSTEMS .

12-22-2011 Guru Poppy3 i have been saying for two weeks now that i just didn’t see any date beyond the 15th that had any significance than any other before the 1st. i got two calls within 30 min of one another and they convinced me that the possibility of a rv before jan 1 is not just possible but probable...i wouldn’t say this if i wasn’t convinced it is as solid info as anyone can give.

12-22-2011 Guru Jonnywg the info that we are getting is that some of the crews have finished and have gone home...2 agencies are still in lockdown and we hope they are finished today...a lot of misinfo so keep the faith...unusual action on bank screens but still at 00.0000.

:lol: Sooo much b.s.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

LOCKDOWN WARNING WARNING WILL ROBINSON WE ARE IN LOCK DOWN MODE!!!!!

I thought jwg got a spanking from the other gurus for way over using the lockdown mode thingy....

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting In Oversize Clown Pants. They're Not Only Stylish But Also Come In Handy While Shoplifting The News From Other Websites.

12-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana the fiscal year begins Jan 1. Since we don't expect to see a resolution to ALL of this by then, we're looking at LEAST 2 weeks out. I know the other sites are going to slam me for that, but I'm not here to yell "RV TOMORROW" when I know it's not going to happen. I hope I'm wrong about my timeline.

I think that this quote bothers me the most The fiscal year does not start in Jan it starts in November and the next quarter of the fiscal year begins in Feb.

A fiscal year (or financial year, or sometimes budget year) is a period used for calculating annual ("yearly") financial statements in businesses and other organizations. In many jurisdictions, regulatory laws regarding accounting and taxation require such reports once per twelve months, but do not require that the period reported on constitutes a calendar year (i.e., January through December). Fiscal years vary between businesses and countries. Fiscal year may also refer to the year used for income tax reporting.

In addition, many companies find that it is convenient for purposes of comparison and for accurate stock taking to always end their fiscal year on the same day of the week, where local legislation permits. Thus some fiscal years will have 52 weeks and others 53. Major corporations that adopt this approach include Cisco Systems[1] and Tesco.[citation needed]

In the United Kingdom, a number of major corporations that were once government owned, such as BT Group and the National Grid, continue to use the government's financial year, which ends on the last day of March, as they have found no reason to change since privatisation.

Nevertheless, the fiscal year is identical to the calendar year for about 65% of publicly traded companies in the United States and for a majority of large corporations in the UK[2] and elsewhere (with notable exceptions Australia, New Zealand and Japan).[citation needed]

Many universities have a fiscal year which ends during the summer, both to align the fiscal year with the school year, and because the school is normally less busy during the summer months. In the Northern hemisphere this is July in one year to June in the next year. In the southern hemisphere this is January to December of a single calendar year.

Some media/communication based organizations use a Broadcast calendar as the basis for their fiscal year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_year

Edited by swartzkaulf
  • Upvote 2

I think that this quote bothers me the most The fiscal year does not start in Jan it starts in November and the next quarter of the fiscal year begins in Feb.

A fiscal year (or financial year, or sometimes budget year) is a period used for calculating annual ("yearly") financial statements in businesses and other organizations. In many jurisdictions, regulatory laws regarding accounting and taxation require such reports once per twelve months, but do not require that the period reported on constitutes a calendar year (i.e., January through December). Fiscal years vary between businesses and countries. Fiscal year may also refer to the year used for income tax reporting.

In addition, many companies find that it is convenient for purposes of comparison and for accurate stock taking to always end their fiscal year on the same day of the week, where local legislation permits. Thus some fiscal years will have 52 weeks and others 53. Major corporations that adopt this approach include Cisco Systems[1] and Tesco.[citation needed]

In the United Kingdom, a number of major corporations that were once government owned, such as BT Group and the National Grid, continue to use the government's financial year, which ends on the last day of March, as they have found no reason to change since privatisation.

Nevertheless, the fiscal year is identical to the calendar year for about 65% of publicly traded companies in the United States and for a majority of large corporations in the UK[2] and elsewhere (with notable exceptions Australia, New Zealand and Japan).[citation needed]

Many universities have a fiscal year which ends during the summer, both to align the fiscal year with the school year, and because the school is normally less busy during the summer months. In the Northern hemisphere this is July in one year to June in the next year. In the southern hemisphere this is January to December of a single calendar year.

Some media/communication based organizations use a Broadcast calendar as the basis for their fiscal year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_year

While it's good to see you do your own research your wrong. Iraqs' fiscal year runs with the calendar year.

• Upvote 3

We're looking at Gov't collapse, I look for civil war. Malawki will look to Iran to support his consolidation of power. This RV will never take place. I'm selling. Thanks again Obama.

hahaha really? maliki will look to Iran? are u kidding me right now you made me spit out my pepsi when i read that statement. What is happening is that the guys that are trying to assassinate maliki and topple the government where they wont succeed are indeed the baathist party( saddam's old regime), yes they are still very much alive and crazier than hell. Maliki is the one that signed the SOFA agreement, did anyone else? i think NOT. Maliki has been working with the U.S for about 4 years now. We back Maliki and have his back and so do many other countries that have invested billions of dollars you go ahead and sell out, im staying right here and holding my dinar. BTW we know who they are already that are trying to pull this and also we anticipated they would do this when the U.S left we arent stupid. C.I.A is all over that scumbag regime and guess who might be connected to it ALL? Dr. Ayad Allawi, we wait and see as usual. Have a merry christmas.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

While it's good to see you do your own research your wrong. Iraqs' fiscal year runs with the calendar year.

Arabic Original Document 21 Oct 2011

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/ar/content/% ... %A9-1979-0

Home

Law Alentzim annual accounting of the revenues to invest in crude oil and gas No. (156) of 1979

Law Alentzim annual accounting of the revenues to invest in crude oil and gas No. (156) of 1979

Vialaguetsad, federal

Type of law: the law

Release Date: 1979 Nov 29

Date Published: 1979 Dec 17

Case: take effect

Summary:

----------

Article 1

First - consists of capital of the Iraqi National Oil Company, including the status of the company, institutions and facilities, training centers and research affiliate at the end of each fiscal year of the net value of total assets at the end of that year, including the existing monetary specified paragraph II of this article, after deducting total liabilities of all, including allocations and reserves Alandtharat shown by the general consolidated budget of the company at the end of the fiscal year of the pro-BSA, and ratified by the body authorized by law.

Second - The Company reserves the Bmugod cash at the end of any fiscal year not to exceed 60 million dinars, sixty million dinars.

Thirdly - adopt the same principles set forth in the first paragraph of this article, for the purpose of calculating the capital of institutions, facilities and centers of the company, that sets the upper limit is cash each, in accordance with instructions issued by the company. And part of the existing cash referred to in paragraph II of this article.

IV - means the company for the purposes of this law, the Iraqi National Oil Company, including the company's position, institutions and facilities, training centers and research affiliates.

Article 2

First - the Treasury to accrue annual returns for the investment of crude oil and gas, after deducting the increase in net assets of the company during that year.

Second - means the returns, the annual investment of crude oil and gas, the credit balance to calculate the revenues and expenses common to the company for the financial year the organizer, according to the assets and the accounting principles used and accepted in the oil industry supporter of the BSA, and approved by the entity authorized by law.

Article 3

First - is the company's standard operating annual budget, and works out after its ratification by the Board of Directors of the Company.

Secondly - if solved the fiscal year, its budget has not been ratified yet, will operate the company's budget the previous year, until the ratification the new budget.

Thirdly - the fiscal year begins on the first day of January, and ends at the end of December of each year.Article 4

First - is the company's consolidated annual budget of capitalism, that capitalism includes all activities necessary to implement its objectives, and costs, including replacement and additions.

Second - the annual budget of capitalism consolidated company is part of the annual development plan of the State, and subject to the decisions and instructions adopted by the Planning Board, for the company.

Article 5

The company shall prepare an annual report explaining the results of its implementation of its operating budget and capital with the final accounts and financial position revealed during a maximum period of six months from the end of the fiscal year and after his approval of the Board of Directors of the Company to the Council of Ministers for approval.

Article 6

Be agreed between the Ministry of Finance and the style of the company to pay the annual revenue for the Treasury and the style of the feed requirements of implementing the budget of the method of financing the company's automatic.

Article 7

The company's decision of the board of directors, the following steps taken by the requirements of their work:

1 - issuing instructions that specify the methods and rates of extinction of its assets, and it may continue to work methods and rates of depreciation used by them, or any of Almnchalat associated by the issuance of this law.

2 - to instruct cancellation of debt, which proves uncollectible.

3 - to issue instructions regarding the rules for write-off and sale of fixed assets.

4 - a settlement of the increase and decrease in the development of fixed Akiemha and considered as part of the capital of the company.

6 - to devote to meet allocations for doubtful debts.

7 - Notebook balance transfer rate resulting from the sale of assets and consumption, or dispensed during the fiscal year for any reason whatsoever, to the account of income and expenditure for that year.

Article 8

Autism accounts for each position of the company, institutions and facilities, training centers and research affiliate, for the purposes of applying the provisions of this law.

Article 9

Extinguished debt owed to the treasury company, and is part of the paid up capital provided for in the first article of this law.

Article 10

This does not affect the law on the company's implementation of the provisions of paragraph (B) of Article III of the Act No. 101 of 1964 as amended.

Article 11

Minister of Oil, in coordination with Finance Minister, issue instructions Almqtadhah to facilitate the implementation of the provisions of this law.

Article 12

The Law of the relationship between the tax and the Ministry of Finance and the Iraqi Company for Oil Operations No. 122 of 1973, does not perform any provision of the laws, rules and regulations applicable explicitly or implicitly inconsistent with the provisions of this law.

Article 13

The provisions of this Act, the final accounts of the company, with effect from the accounts of the financial year ending the 21 - 12-1979.

Article 14

This law shall be the date of publication in the Official Gazette.

Saddam Hussein

Chairman of the Revolutionary Command Council

Print

Save as Word Document

PDF Version

Image of the original legislation:

12-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana Lots of turmoil...we're going to see it get even crazier before they roll out the red carpet but it's something that simply has to happen, at this time, Iraq is still perfectly stable and I don't see anything to worry about so, in my opinion - the crazier the better! Because the sooner they get their affairs in order, the better and we all know the "status quo" of the last few years didn't spark the RV so I am excited to see some major news call it smoke, call it necessary, call it whatever you want - the bottom line is things are moving and I am happy with that.

Whoa D.T.... thanks for the driveby, I didn't know your crazy side has influenced Adam so much... "the crazier the better". Better keep an eye on him then, he will be the one with the lampshade on his head come New Years Eve! rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz... gitter dun!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Merry Christmas ya'll! wink.gif

• Upvote 2