Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fema Camp Coffins

Scrumdiddles

Those things could be used to hold up to 10 bodies if the coming communist police state start mass murdering the population like they did in the old Soviet Union, or they could be used to place a coffin in like a vault. Since they state it is the CDC who owns them, maybe they have a sinister purpose of using biological weapons etc, on the population with massive burials afterwards. People we do have evil governing America who are controlled by wicked elite, and that is no doubt. Beware, and be prepared!!!

• Upvote 2

Those "Fema Coffins" are not coffins the are called casket liners, the purpose is far from nefarious, they are used to maintain the above ground aesthetics of the grave site, they are also used to protect coffins from water damage

http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=9

http://vantageproducts.com/

I hope you are right, but i have a feeling they mean so much more. Why would the government now be worried about casket and preserving them above or below ground? Many people are homeless, jobs are leaving the US, crazy laws are being passed and the government is worried about preserving caskets. Hmmmm. I hope i am wrong but a more tyrannical thing is in order.

• Upvote 1

I know there are many reasons for many things. And I also admit that I look at life a little different than most people. I see a government who has the ability to stop the internet at will. I see a government who is making air travel increasingly difficult. I see gas prices which are so high that mobility has been highly restricted. People are becoming more and more dependent upon the government to survive due to unemployment. I see a government which is able to control cellular service. All this going to point to a government which is increasingly interested in controlling the populations. There are alot of things that I never thought I would ever see done by our government. I can no longer say that it is impossible to think that there are actually fema camps with coffins.

• Upvote 2

Haha. Yea they will distribute them for portable gardens. I wonder what the reinforced covers are for? :blink:

growing mushrooms :lol:

Those things could be used to hold up to 10 bodies if the coming communist police state start mass murdering the population like they did in the old Soviet Union, or they could be used to place a coffin in like a vault. Since they state it is the CDC who owns them, maybe they have a sinister purpose of using biological weapons etc, on the population with massive burials afterwards. People we do have evil governing America who are controlled by wicked elite, and that is no doubt. Beware, and be prepared!!!

Anti what are you smoking? Can you please pass it on because i do not any of this.

People this is real and in your face. No one know exactly what will happen in the short coming future, and it does not look good.

Scrum can you provide the master plan for the so call imprisonment of the american people and mass killing you foresee.?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

growing mushrooms :lol:

Anti what are you smoking? Can you please pass it on because i do not any of this.

Scrum can you provide the master plan for the so call imprisonment of the american people and mass killing you foresee.?

Can you provide proof this is not master plan for the so called imprisonment & mass killings. What are these coffin liners being stockpiled for & why under FEMA?

I hope you are right, but i have a feeling they mean so much more. Why would the government now be worried about casket and preserving them above or below ground? Many people are homeless, jobs are leaving the US, crazy laws are being passed and the government is worried about preserving caskets. Hmmmm. I hope i am wrong but a more tyrannical thing is in order.

There simply is no other explanation...Soylent Green. Coming soon to a supermarket near you. Fortified or regular.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1

Also watch out for those Vaccines they claim you need to take. Just use some Coloidal silver instead.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok let me give you some first hand knowledge of these things. He is right, they are called casket liners. Currently when you bury a casket at a cemetery you place it down in a cement vault and cover it. These are basically the same thing, they used these in the Katrina disaster and that is what they are used for is in disaster cases. If you have 1000 or more people killed in a natural disaster you couldn't find a vast quantity of cement vaults so this is what they use.

• Upvote 2

Due to hyped up overconcern about vaccines we now have a real whooping cough outbreak on Long Island. Thanks Paranoids United, job well done.

Always question your government. Not paranoia. Sorry you got it wrong. Our government personal are not angels no matter how much you want to believe that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Always question your government. Not paranoia. Sorry you got it wrong. Our government personal are not angels no matter how much you want to believe that.

Sure, question the government- check the data, ask for test results. But public health is a basis for civilization. Refusing vaccinations for anything other than immediate medical reasons is dangerous- so until vaccinated, keep your kid at home. I don't want an unvaccinated child spewing potentially lethal germs all over the school population just because his parents are fuzzy on germ theory and/or immunology.

• Upvote 1

Sure, question the government- check the data, ask for test results. But public health is a basis for civilization. Refusing vaccinations for anything other than immediate medical reasons is dangerous- so until vaccinated, keep your kid at home. I don't want an unvaccinated child spewing potentially lethal germs all over the school population just because his parents are fuzzy on germ theory and/or immunology.

Go ahead pump your baby with a concaution of chemicals while their immune system is developing. Real Responsible. Those vaccinations are full of fermeldihide. Who said that the human can not develop a healthy immune system without all those shots? Now you have opened another can of worms. Wait for the new Topic that are coming.

• Upvote 1

And they also aren't all working up a master plan to kill 90% of the population no matter how much you want to believe that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And they also aren't all working up a master plan to kill 90% of the population no matter how much you want to believe that.

I know the thought of wiping out the majority of the world population sounds insane. But I have 2 question for you. I know you do not believe all these things but do you at least see how our government is slowly taking our rights away? Do you believe that the US is not corrupt and the things we are doing around the world aren't wrong?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know the thought of wiping out the majority of the world population sounds insane. But I have 2 question for you. I know you do not believe all these things but do you at least see how our government is slowly taking our rights away? Do you believe that the US is not corrupt and the things we are doing around the world aren't wrong?

I've never said that the government can do no wrong and that we aren't losing rights. BUT there is a HUGE difference between the government not going exactly the way you want it to and to claim that they are going to kill 90% the population because....well actually I don't think any of you have said why they would even want to do that. I don't believe any of that nonsense.