Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fema Camp Coffins

Scrumdiddles

I've never said that the government can do no wrong and that we aren't losing rights. BUT there is a HUGE difference between the government not going exactly the way you want it to and to claim that they are going to kill 90% the population because....well actually I don't think any of you have said why they would even want to do that. I don't believe any of that nonsense.

Meow

Sure, question the government- check the data, ask for test results. But public health is a basis for civilization. Refusing vaccinations for anything other than immediate medical reasons is dangerous- so until vaccinated, keep your kid at home. I don't want an unvaccinated child spewing potentially lethal germs all over the school population just because his parents are fuzzy on germ theory and/or immunology.

Maga, you will continue to see post as such from folks who want to spread fear and chaos. You cannot reason with them and if you speak out against their rubbish. Then you are called a sheep, sheeple, idiot or some other words to try and silence you. They say we are being led to the slaughter well, i believe it is fear monger just like Y2K. Name call all you want not going to hurt my feelings one bit.

Are you even old enough to own a computer??

i am over 18, please stop trying to silence me. Thanks

• Upvote 2

http://lewrockwell.com/rep2/jesse-ventura-police-state.html ---In answer to your question-what are the Fema coffins used for? FOOTSTOOLS- ----Here watch this and youll get a grip on reality- or was it that your bored and wanted something to talk about? So i thot i would give you something to watch. Hope you got your Chemical laden GMO,d Popcorn ready --It,ll only take 1 eye to watch this - Get ready ----GO-rotfl

http://lewrockwell.com/rep2/jesse-ventura-police-state.html ---In answer to your question-what are the Fema coffins used for? FOOTSTOOLS- ----Here watch this and youll get a grip on reality- or was it that your bored and wanted something to talk about? So i thot i would give you something to watch. Hope you got your Chemical laden GMO,d Popcorn ready --It,ll only take 1 eye to watch this - Get ready ----GO-rotfl

the only proof is Jessee Ventura and Alex Jones??? I personally would not take anything they say seriously. That episode is so full of BS and holes its not even funny, to give you an example, the Fema Prison they show with the playground equipment, is an actual immigration prison in Texas, where illegal immigrants are sent to while they are waiting to be deported out of the country, the one and only reason there is a playground equipment is because the ACLU sued the prison because there are whole families in there and they were treating small children worse than hardcore criminals. Look up T. Don Hutto Residential Center.

I will not go into the "fema coffins" I have already proven what they are.