Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI project called ATM

Posted 19/12/2011 09:59 AM

BAGHDAD - Babinaoz (Reuters) - Iraq's central bank announced that it began implementing a project divided the national aims to provide ATM service to citizens across the devices installed in different areas.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Jawad, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the central bank has agreed to implement a project divided the national, which allows users in both government and private banks disposing of their money through credit card and dissemination devices exchange markets, train stations, airports and public places."

"The government and private banks expenses will be covered by the company implementing the project and the process of buying the equipment and its installation," pointing out that "the central bank will oversee the supervision years divided the national project."

Jawad said that "the shareholders of any bank, government or private will be able to withdraw their money through the divided national or ATM this year and will contribute in enhancing the bank in the country. "

The Council of Ministers in March / March, new mechanisms to facilitate the opening of documentary credits for less than $ 4 million through the revitalization of the role of private banks, which aims to stimulate trade in the country.

The Iraqi government is still limited in its financial transactions on the government banks relied upon by 85%.

The total capital of Iraqi private banks billion and $ 600 million currently, other than that owned by the branches of Arab and foreign banks operating in the country.

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=47740

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL, your are sooo right, I have been saying that. One family would literally empty the machine to go grocery shopping. ATM's simply make no sense what so ever with all the discussions about removing zeros if they do not increase the value of the Dinar.

Another sign something will happen with the currency. No way are they going to put 1170 to 1 dinar in a ATM. The machine would have to as big as a house. JMO :)

• Upvote 1

Think this goes with that

17-12-2011 | (صوت العراق) - 17-12-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - أضف تعليق - بغداد(الاخبارية) Add a comment - Baghdad (news)

Central Bank of Iraq announced the start of the national key project that deals with the introduction of modern technologies in the banking system by facilitating the work and payment instruments in Iraq.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement to the Agency (news) on Saturday: that the central bank is working hard to introduce modern technologies in the Iraqi banking system through the use of electronic devices to facilitate the work of payments and instruments between Iraqi banks within a project called key national levels. . And the benefit is that this project is an electronic device inventor called "Qassim national" works to facilitate the withdrawal of money fast and brief for people who have credit in Iraqi banks of any bank they want within this device instead of going to the bank, which filed it be trusted , for the purpose of the payments system and facilitate the exchange of instruments between banks in Iraq, in addition to the introduction of mobile technology to know the bank account and credit transfer through a collaboration with the mobile communications companies in Iraq.

He added that a national Qassim managed by a company that specializes in this work for certain wages and are monitored by the Central Bank of Iraq to determine their performance and the extent of its capabilities and efficiency in the process of providing financial services to the citizen. Saleh pointed out: that there is a local and international companies expressed their desire to manage this device will be announced soon for an international tender to enter the largest number of companies to choose the company efficient, which will manage the device, and continued after it is determined the company would be the formation of the national top consists of: representatives from Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance as well as banks and telecommunications companies to monitor and organize the work of this device for fear of differences in the process of drawing and performance.

The deputy governor of central bank monetary policy in Iraq continues, in the process of introduction of modern banking technologies and works invisibly with the help of international organizations and international institutions for the success of the plans for the development of the banking sector in Iraq, those of the U.S. Development and the World Bank and all other international organizations in countries friendly to Iraq. . In the period from (18 to 19) of the month of November of this year, the systems department development plan, the financial one section of the Central Bank conference Nqashiya in Istanbul to study the draft key national to facilitate dealings in credit cards and electronic cash Alale for the development of e-banking in Iraq.

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile.php%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D666%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php%3Fid%3D4866&usg=ALkJrhhirneVTf3ZtUqo0RK9d-ZQMF5-9Q#ixzz1h1h68nU6

• Upvote 2

And this, Director of the Industrial Bank: out of Iraq from Chapter VII gives the financial sector to deal with the international banks

16-12-2011 (Voice of Iraq) - ) Add a comment - Baghdad (news)

. The Director of the Industrial Bank of Mohamed Abdel Wahab, the need to work on the liberation from the constraints of the seventh item under Tailth Arzach Iraq. . He said Abdulwahab Agency (news) Friday: to exit Alrac from Chapter VII gives the financial sector more freedom in dealing with international banks, as well as reduce costs to all industrialists, and cut steps the mediators and the associated additional costs, and that dealing with global banks have directly and more credible.

He said Abdul Wahab: the problem of the banks and the banking sector are selections paragraphs of Section VII attending to deal with banks, local government, which confiscated sums of money that is traded internationally, pointing to the possibility of the adoption of all international regulations banking in our banks, public, and is the involvement of associate in the sessions developmental in All Alachtssat to raise the efficiency of bank personnel, and stand on the latest findings of the global banking sector and the mechanics work and dealings.

The Industrial Bank works to provide loans to a large number of industrial projects in order to activate most of the production in local industries.

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile.php%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D666%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php%3Fid%3D4859&usg=ALkJrhhhOMOyhB0JAdOIn5JMiHrcYyq4Wg#ixzz1h1kO7j5J

It is a start it says National, it doesn't state International, an guess what that a sanction that has not been lifted.

It's national yes. English money is international correct, but we don't have English money in our ATM. We get it from the bank, or whatever. Point is this article is about ATMs not their currency. Guess what else the dinar is already all over the world. What's that tell you. Not just the US & Canada have dinar. I hope something happens near the first of the year. Again JMO :)

And thank you for bringing in the article

LOL, your are sooo right, I have been saying that. One family would literally empty the machine to go grocery shopping. ATM's simply make no sense what so ever with all the discussions about removing zeros if they do not increase the value of the Dinar.

I hate to rain on the parade but why wouldn't they be able to load 25K notes (like most of us have) in the ATM's? They have a value of around $21 dollars. Don't we draw $20's out of our ATM's? Just sayin.................

• Upvote 4

Another sign something will happen with the currency. No way are they going to put 1170 to 1 dinar in a ATM. The machine would have to as big as a house. JMO :)

In addition they still gotta get people to the banks in order for these machines to be necessary and I've seen no other information out there that would lead me to believe nothing short of an order of an RV will accomplish that! Reward must strongly outweigh the risk on this one....an RV gives them that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate to rain on the parade but why wouldn't they be able to load 25K notes (like most of us have) in the ATM's? They have a value of around $21 dollars. Don't we draw $20's out of our ATM's? Just sayin.................

alot of the Iraq folks rather hold on to the money, secured, possession. an not feel like it will be confiscated. They have you say cold feet.

In addition they still gotta get people to the banks in order for these machines to be necessary and I've seen no other information out there that would lead me to believe nothing short of an order of an RV will accomplish that! Reward must strongly outweigh the risk on this one....an RV gives them that

Good point JWJW, they have only one tool in the tool box to get people to use the banks and the ATM and that is faith in their currency and the banking system. I just looked in my tool box and the RV ain't in there, so its gotta be in theirs......can you tell I'm a Texan.... :D

• Upvote 1

I hate when parades get rained on a bibles get bursted for nothing w some lame statement....in order for the AtMs to be necessary the banks need customers....they have NONE(well close enough)......just because they put an ATM out dosent mean the people are guna run to the bank just so they can start using a an ATM.....this whole thing obviously hinges on the banking system and as it stands rite now they have to get customers to their banks or the whole process fails and that's not Gina happen. Way to much money involved! To many big players in this and don't forget who the true powers of the world are....BANKERS.

You have generations of people over there who have never used a bank....it's not like the western world....we've all had bank accts since we were young...shoot my small children have banking accts......the Iraqis are totally in the dark about how the system works....this has been going on way to long for it to be just an easy process....it's guna take something extraordinary to get those people to put their trust back in the banking system....some don't even kno what that means.....

I've had a bank acct since I was 14 yrs old so it's literraly a way of life for how I conduct managing of my money...nothin but swipe and sign....but there are some things I'm obviously very sceptical of....like depositing in the over nite box....not for me....bottom-line is they need to get their banking system moving now and there is only ONE way that I see to do that.....I am still interested in hearing from anyone that can give me a straight forward answer on how they accomplish it another way.....they way I see it we should be getting ready for an RV anytime now! Just the way I see it! Go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good point JWJW, they have only one tool in the tool box to get people to use the banks and the ATM and that is faith in their currency and the banking system. I just looked in my tool box and the RV ain't in there, so its gotta be in theirs......can you tell I'm a Texan.... :D

Lol! I can.....we are getting really close to this thing happening I think! They gotta get that banking system moving....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If this has anything to do with an RV let's hope it doesn't have to be completed before an RV as they're not awarding the contract until next April.

I don't care if they put the machines in 2020.....it will be along time before the Iraqis use them.....on a consistent basis.......head on to your local hood here in the states and tell all the residents they now have acres to a bank no questions asked and see how many go down to the bank....lol....NONE! trust has to be restored first an RV anytime now well definitely be a start!