Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The most nauseating post I've ever read

climber7

I was trolling through dinar recaps and came across this post by OAKIE.

It is so infuriating I actually became sick to my stomach.....the way he lied through the whole things and declaring his guys to be the best and most accurate intel people and honest,but the way he uses GOD in his posts while lying through his teeth makes me wanna choke all that crap out of him!!

Read for yourself but I warn you.....you'll need a puke bucket for this one.....

* Home

* Our Blog

* Archive

* User Q & A

* Wise Words

* Recap Emails

* What People are Saying Now

* Smashing

* Twitter Help

* About Us

* Contact Us

* Disclaimer

* more...

Okie's full chat from OOM forum Wed night posted by Tnmom 12/14/2011

_

OKIE OIL MAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA-SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL AS I SAID OVER A MONTH AGO I SHALL RETURN. I RETURN WITH EXTREME GRATITUDE FOR MISKEBAM AND ALL THE MOD'S FOR THE WONDERFUL JOB OF MAINTAINING THIS SITE AND IT'S IMPROVEMENT. I WISH TO RECOGNIZE SOME SPECIAL PEOPLE WHO I HAVE BEEN INTERMITTINLY (SP) FOLLOWING WHEN INTERNET SERVICE WAS RARELY AVAILABLE. 1ST AND FOREMOST I WITH TO THANK BEAR--SCOTTI-G FOR THEIR (AND I KNOW FOR SURE) ACCURATE INTEL THEY HAVE FURNISHED AND EVEN THO THEY RECEIVED FLAK FOR TELLING THE TRUTH THEY STOOD THEIR GROUND. (LIKE GOOD SOLDIERS DOES) THEY HAVE CONSTANTLY BEEN CORRECT WHEN THE OTHER GURU'S ON OTHER SITES HAS STATED DIFFERENTLY. I ESPECIALLY WANT TO THANK BULLDOG 75 AS I WAS ABLE FOR SOME STRANGE REASON TO BE ABLE TO CONTACT HIM ON A NEARLY DAILY BASIS WHEN OTHER USA NUMBERS WOULDN'T WORK.. HE HAS BEEN MY FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD FOR ME AND DEARLY APPRECIATE HIS EFFORTS. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE AND ACKNOWLEDGE ALL THE PRAYERS AND E-MAIL'S I HAVE RECEIVED BUT DUE TO THE NUMBER OF THEM THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE--JUST KNOW I RECEIVED YOUR COMMUNICATION AND PRAYERS WITH MUCH GRATITUDE. I HAD FOREKNOWLEDGE THAT THE R/V WOULD NOT OCCUR WHILE I WAS GONE AND TRIED TO COMMUNICATE AS MUCH AS I COULD THRU BULLDOG. NOW TODAY IS DIFFERENT---THE POSSIBILITY OF TOMMORROW IS IN PLAY AND WHO KNOWS?--JUST MAY HAPPEN. I WILL PUBLICILY STATE THIS CAN'T GO PAST THE 23RD AS BEING THE BACK WALL OF ACTIVATION. YES AS YOU

HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED ADDRESSING HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED--ALL OF WHICH I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF DUE TO THE MANY POSTING'S AND ARTICLES PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED. I AM VERY ENCOURAGED BY WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY. TOMMOROW OR NEARLY CHRISTMAS IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND LOVE AND PRAY FOR EACH MEMBER ON THIS AS WELL AS ALL SITES AS I CONSIDER OTHER SITES TRYING THEIR BEST TO ONLY BE OF HELP TO EVERYONE. THEIR IS NO COMPETITION WITH OTHER SITES AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.--NUFF SAID

Read More Link on Right

.OKIE OIL MAN: JUST ABOUT FORGOT HOW TO TYPE AND IT SURE IS GOOD TO SEE SOMETHING IN ENGLISH THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND

OKIE OIL MAN: THE MANY MODIFICATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS SITE IS SELF EVIDENT AND I SURE APPRECIATE ALL THE WORK SAMBO MISKEBAM AS WELL AS ALL THE MOD'S HAS DONE TO MAKE THIS A PREMIER SITE.

OKIE OIL MAN: BELIEVE YOU ME--I MISSED YOU GUY'S FAR MORE THAN YOU MISSED ME----TRY SPEAKING PROTUGUESE AND SPANISH AND COMMUNICATING-----FRUSTRATION PERSONIFIED----GLAD I'M HOME AGAIN

OKIE OIL MAN: I MAY OR MAY NOT START MAKING MY DAILY POSTS AS I AM STILL DEALING WITH HEALTH ISSUES BUT REST ASSURED THAT WHEN THE R/V FINNALY HAPPENS ---------YOU----WILL---KNOW---IT---FIRST!!!!!!!

.OKIE OIL MAN: BY KNOWING THE R/V NOT HAPPENING WHILE I WAS GONE I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO ENLIGHTEN AND PASS ON A LITTLE ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL EXPERIENCE AND LESSON'S I HAVE LEARNED TRAVELING THE WORLD SEVERAL TIMES THRU BULLDOG--I KNOW THAT THE PRIMARY INTEREST OF THIS AS ANY SITE HAS BEEN FOCUSED ON ONLY THE R/V BUT IT WAS OF IMPORTANCE THAT YOU REALIZE HOW THE GEO-POLITICAL AS WELL AS THE WORLD GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM WORKED AND HOW THAT HAS A DIRECT IMPLICATION AND INDICATION OF THE R/V. TOO OFTEN WE ONLY HAVE MYOPIC VISION AND FAIL TO LOOK AT THE OVER ALL WORLD SITUATION AND IT'S IMPLICATIONS--THAT'S THE REASON SOMETIMES BULLDOG'S POSTS SEEMED A LITTLE OFF THE SUBJECT--IT IS PARAMOUNT FOR US TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD WIDE PICTURE AND NOT MERELY FOCUS ON OUR OWN SITUATION.

.OKIE OIL MAN: OKIE IS LIKE A BAD PENNY----YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN HE IS GOING TO SHOW UP AGAIN.

.OKIE OIL MAN: NO DELAYS FURTHERMORE--JUST SIMPLY AWAITING ACTIVATION---SIMPLE---BUT TRUE

..OKIE OIL MAN: THURSDAY COULD BE AN IMPORTANT DATE RELEVANT TO THE OFFICIAL DATE OF THE UN OPERATIONAL RATE CHANG PUBLICATION-----MAY OR MAY NOT----

.OKIE OIL MAN: OF PRIMARY IMPORTANCE TO CONSIDER NOW IS CHRISTINE LeGARDE'S LATEST COMMENTS.

dinarchaser: ..OKIE OIL MAN Are talking about her comment about Iraq's currency being real strong?

..OKIE OIL MAN: DINARCHASER--ONLY PARTIALLY

blessing7: Okie Christine LeGarde said it straight out .. Iraq and the dinar are strong? That told me the Rv is here, do you agree that was the opening of the door?

..OKIE OIL MAN: BLESSING----BINGO!!!!!!

geoelec: Okie your teaching is paying off. Bless you

.OKIE OIL MAN: EDUCATION IS WONDERFUL----EXPERIENCE IS BEST

Miskebam: AWESOME TO SEE YOU BUBBY! GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE GETTING BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF

..OKIE OIL MAN: HI SIS---I LOVE YOU AS WELL AS ALL THE MEMBERS---THE GREATEST HONOR OF MY LIFE IS TO BE ABLE TO SERVE THE MULTITUDES WITH THE INTEL I HAVE BEEN PUT IN THE POSITION TO RECEIVE OVER THE PAST 43 YEARS MEETING KINGS- DUKES-SHEIKS--PRESIDENTS--VICE PRESIDENTS AND SOME OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE THAT I NEVER THOUGHT A COMMON MAN LIKE MYSELF WOULD EVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET-----LUCKY FOR ME--THE CONSIDER ME AS A FRIEND AND HAVE BEEN A PLETHURA OF INTEL.

..OKIE OIL MAN: I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE--GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER AND NOT ME.

rjg: Okie Oil Man do u believe we will see this in time to help others for christmas, thanks

.OKIE OIL MAN: RJG--I WOULD WISH SO BUT I ALSO KNOW THE 23RD IS THE BACK WALL FOR THIS TO HAPPEN

bandit: OKIE -- where does the 23rd fit this puzzle as an outside

..OKIE OIL MAN: BANDIT---PART OF THE AGREED ON PLAN----DIAL 1-800-ASK- SHABBI AND ASK HIM

. Miskebam: BUBBY!!! LOOK AT ALL YOUR STARS IN THE USERNAMES... THESE GUYS HAVE KEPT THE SHIP AFLOAT...

..OKIE OIL MAN: WOW---WHAT A LINE UP OF FINE MOD'S----NO WONDER THIS SITE IS ABOUT TO BUST IT'S BRITCHES AT THE SEAM'S--

.OKIE OIL MAN: BULLDOG HAS BEEN MY MOUTH-FINGERS-AND MIND THRU THIS LAST MONTH--HE HAS WORKED TIRELESSLY---BE SURE AND GIVE HIM THE CREDIT FOR KEEPING YOU UPDATED AS HE WAS THE ONLY ONE I COULD CONSTANTLY MAKE CONTACT WITH---HE--HIMSELF IS A VERY ASTUTE STUDENT AND IS VERY QUICK TO CATCH ON TO AN ONGOING EDUCATION I HAVE TRIED TO PROVIDE HIM WITH--HE IS THE ONE TO THANK ALONG WITH BEAR AND SCOTTI-G------------FRIENDS FOR LIFE----TRUE--FAITHFUL--GOD FEARING--GOD LOVING FRIENDS

Miskebam: THANK YOU OKIE... WE LOVE THAT BULLDOG, SCOTTI AND BEAR WERE HERE AND SHARING THEIRS AND YOUR UPDATES!

rjg: Okie Oil Man speaking of Bear do u agree with his 48 hr. window he gave us yesterday

..OKIE OIL MAN: RJG---VERY POSSIBLE--BUT REMEMBER--THINGS CHANGE--AT LEAST YOU KNOW THE FINALITY OF THE ISSUE

rvnow1: Okie Oil Man Why is the 23rd the "drop dead date"? Thanks.....

..OKIE OIL MAN: RVNOW--AS PREVIOUSLY STATED------IT IS PART OF THE "PLAN"

Sambo: OKIE - MESSAGE FROM SCOTTIG "TELL THAT OUTLAW YANKEE I SAID HI"

.OKIE OIL MAN: THERE ARE NO WAY TO RESPOND TO ALL THE QUESTIONS BESIDES---I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS AT THE PRESENT BUT THE PICTURE IS MUCH CLEARER TODAY THAN ANYTIME BEFORE

. Miskebam: THANKS BUBBY... FOR SHARING WHAT YOU DO KNOW... TIME WILL TELL... YOU ARE APPRECIATED!

.OKIE OIL MAN: MAN AS A FIGHTER PILOT THAT HAD TO SEND MANY CHINESE TO THE PROMISE LAND---- I HATE TO SAY THIS----BUT TRUTH IS TRUTH-----WE MAY HAVE CHINA TO THANK FOR THE PROGRESS BEING MADE NOW

.OKIE OIL MAN: I WILL KNOW OF THE R/V ABOUT 20 MINUTES AHEAD OF MOST AND I CONSIDERED NOT POSTING ANY FURTHER AND THEN COMING ON TO ANNOUNCE THE R/V----BUT I COULDN'T STAND BEING AWAY ANY LONGER FROM THE FINEST PEOPLE ON EARTH AND LETTING THEM KNOW WHAT COULD BE POSSIBLE TOMMOROW AND LETTING THEM KNOW WORSE CASE SCENARIO

. Miskebam: awwwww... OKIE... YOUR OOM FAMILY HAS AWAITED YOUR RETURN PATIENTLY... BUT REALLY MISSED YOU TERRIBLY!

.OKIE OIL MAN: MISKEBAM--I ALREADY KNEW I WAS TERRIBLE--------HEH HEH HEH

Kkorn: OKIE..is there any chance this will go to 2012?/ thank you sir!

.OKIE OIL MAN: KKORN--HOPE NOT--NOT IN THE PLAN AT THIS TIME'

DrRod: Okie, Thanks for your Christian Ethics, Leadership and Guidance. We are thankful that you are with us and appreciate your generosity. Our journey has been enhanced with you, Bulldog, Scottig and Bear.

..OKIE OIL MAN: DR ROD--WHAT A NICE STATEMENT---THNX

.OKIE OIL MAN: IF AND WHEN---SCOTTI-G AND BEAR AND BULLDOG COMES IN PLEASE SHOWER THEM WITH THANKS AND BLESSING'S -----AS THEIR THE ONE'S THAT HAS BORE THE BLUNT OF CRITISISM---BUT THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT---PLEASE FOR ME-------GIVE THEM THE THANKS THEY DESERVE

CrazyCanuck: OKIE: We are all getting T-Shirts with the saying : NUFF SAID ! in your honor !!!!!!!!!!!!!

..OKIE OIL MAN: CRAZYCANUCK--SAVE ONE FOR ME IN AN EXTRA LARGE SIZE PLEASE--I WILL WEAR IT WITH HONOR

Toldyaso: OKIE OIL MAN If the 23rd wall came and it hadn`t happened , well let me rephrase is that scenario even possible? Or has this ball started rolling to fast to stop by the 23rd. Thank you for helping so many people for no other reason then to be a caring man

..OKIE OIL MAN: TOLDYASO--I HAVE ADDRESSED THAT QUESTION

mskish: “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

..OKIE OIL MAN: MSKISH--AMEN AND AMEN

..OKIE OIL MAN: SOMEONE SAID THAT THEY WAS GOING TO HAVE A T-SHIRT PRINTED WITH A LARGE I Q D ON IT AND I SAID WHAT DOES THAT MEAN---THEY SAID-----I QUIT DOPE

. Sambo: OKIE - HOW ABOUT IT STAND FOR "I QUIT DREAMING" LIVING THE LIFE

..OKIE OIL MAN: SAMBO-DREAMS IS WHAT FAITH TURNS INTO REALITY

. Sambo: I WAS TALKING POST RV

. Sambo: DREAMS ARE THE FOUNDATIONS OF LIFE - NEVER EVER QUIT

..OKIE OIL MAN: IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HAVE WIERD DREAMS------EAT A BIG BELLY FULL OF THAT SOUTH AMERICAN FOOD FOR SUPPER

DrRod: Okie and Friends, I gently remind people that we should not be defined by the enormous wealth we are about to experience. Let us be defined by doing HIS will. Let us remember that we will have much more than we will ever need. We must be GREAT Stewards.

..OKIE OIL MAN: DR ROD--I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU EXIBITION OF WISDOM--IT IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR

Miskebam: BUBBY THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE CHAT ROOM AND IN THE FORUM.... HAVE BOTH BECOME THAT OF WARMTH AND INVITING! THESE GUYS ARE JUST GREAT!

..OKIE OIL MAN: MISKEBAM--WELL SAID

..OKIE OIL MAN: YOU GUYS HAVE AN EXCELLENT EVENING--I REALLY ENJOYED RE-JOINING THE CROWD AGAIN--GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU----------I LOVE YOU------NUFF SAID------GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

This actually reads worse than a B-rated script. How can they take themselves seriously and how can anyone actually buy into this bull ****? UN-FREAKIN'-BELIEVABLE.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

What a load of crappola...No truth in any thing Okie says...because he can't handle the truth. I'm sorry for those who have gotten sucked in to his ring of liars. Hmmm...Okie and his ring of liars... ;)

Sorry...but he has my mom believing him...and you don't mess with my mom :angry:

Errrrr, yeah ok. So now he is claiming to be a fighter pilot from the Korean War? Which is the ONLY time that the USA has ever engaged in aerial combat with the Chinese, as they backed the North Koreans. We have never declared war on China, but had a battle with them? Yes, indirectly. So there is "some" truth behind his "MAN AS A FIGHTER PILOT THAT HAD TO SEND MANY CHINESE TO THE PROMISE LAND", statement.

If this is the most nauseating post you have ever seen, you haven't been reading Okie for the past three plus years. Some of his posts from back then, heck, MOST of his posts from back then were a lot worse than this one, which is, compared to his other works of fiction, quite tame.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

No disrespect, but for ANYONE to get this emotionally involved in an INVESTMENT just seems wrong. I know alot of people are hoping and praying for this thing to happen, but to those that think all life hangs in the Dinar RV balance.......IT DOES NOT! Please, please, the RV WILL happen. Those of us "holding" WILL be better off. But we MUST let this play out and live our lives as though we were just buying a lottery ticket. It may or may not hit. I think with this mindset, we won't be puking in buckets just because somebody out there is having a '70's acid flashback (as oakie seems to do quite often).

I've been in this since 2004 (as has many of you). Nobody is more ready for this thing to pop than me. God Bless, and GO RV!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I" was trolling through dinar recaps and came across this post by OAKIE.

It is so infuriating I actually became sick to my stomach.....the way he lied through the whole things and declaring his guys to be the best and most accurate intel people and honest,but the way he uses GOD in his posts while lying through his teeth makes me wanna choke all that crap out of him!!

Read for yourself but I warn you.....you'll need a puke bucket for this one....."

I just don't get it. If the rumor makes you sick, why go ahead and post it? Just saying...

Sorry you felt like puking. and sick and nervous about this ..... The effect this kind of stuff has on me is just like exhilarating gas.....Hysterical and violent bursts of laughter.

I mean...

1ST AND FOREMOST I WITH TO THANK BEAR--SCOTTI-G FOR THEIR (AND I KNOW FOR SURE) ACCURATE INTEL THEY HAVE FURNISHED AND EVEN THO THEY RECEIVED FLAK FOR TELLING THE TRUTH THEY STOOD THEIR GROUND. (LIKE GOOD SOLDIERS DOES) THEY HAVE CONSTANTLY BEEN CORRECT WHEN THE OTHER GURU'S ON OTHER SITES HAS STATED DIFFERENTLY.

End Quote

And.....

THE GREATEST HONOR OF MY LIFE IS TO BE ABLE TO SERVE THE MULTITUDES WITH THE INTEL I HAVE BEEN PUT IN THE POSITION TO RECEIVE OVER THE PAST 43 YEARS MEETING KINGS- DUKES-SHEIKS--PRESIDENTS--VICE PRESIDENTS AND SOME OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE THAT I NEVER THOUGHT A COMMON MAN LIKE MYSELF WOULD EVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET-----LUCKY FOR ME--THE CONSIDER ME AS A FRIEND AND HAVE BEEN A PLETHURA OF INTEL.

End Quote

I'll re-read stuff like that when I feel kind of down and will cheer me up each and every time.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hey Okie!

How's your Multiple-RV-Millionaire checking account balance today?

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

I recon with a medication bill like yours, you couldn't afford to purchase pee from a horse fly!

Here's a little riddle to cheer you up!

Whats black, white and read all over?

Your psychiatrists report about the way you ate cold grits in the county funny farm!

{{{{{Bye!}}}}}

Over-medicated bubble butt jerk.

• Upvote 1

climber, Welcome to DV.

I have to agree with smee2 above. If this is the most nauseating stuff...

Look at OKIE stuff as humor. Nothing more than that. The only problem is, one day OKIE is bound to be right. Just once. But that's all it takes.

Besides, Bugs Bunny, not OKIE, is in control! See the news section and the post by k98nights!

Again, welcome to the fun.

• Upvote 1