Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Immediately 1:1 or gradually?

gur1t4

Which steps will be taken by the government of Iraq in implementing the RV ?

1. Whether at the time of RV announced, the dinar will immediately become the new exchange rate against the dollar (eg 1:1).

2. Or, iraq government will announce the RV, but will not directly be 1:1 at the moment, but gradually raise the exchange rate of the dinar exchange rate until it reaches the desired level.

Sorry, if this is a stupid question :unsure:

• Upvote 1

wow!! :blink: which smoke and mirrors, 1 to 1, or 1 to 3+ i am not sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will not be one dinar for one dollar. It will be three dollars plus to be in line with kuwait. Kuwait would go broke if Iraq came in at .10 cents to one dollar due to imports etc. Kuwait would be buying their goods in Iraq because it would be cheaper. People get off the roller coater ride, and stop following the likes of Okie, Johnny, bear, and those other clowns speading all that horse manure, and visit some folks with the real intel. Visit the IQD team and see the big picture. Also stop listening to all these lopster clowns, because they are like lobsters. Put a lobster in a pot by himself, he will climb out, but put two lobsters in a pot, and one will keep pulling the other back into the pot. That is the same thing these loppers are doing to people, pulling them down with their negativity.

You really shouldnt keep listening to your IDQ team....... laugh.gif

I should be listening to them instead of you, because you have no info. I base my facts on what I research myself, it's just the IQD team verifies my info I also gather. You need to give up the lop talk, it's not going to be.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Adam thinks 10¢ to start, and then increasing over 2 years to $1, and I sure hope he's wrong!!!

Adam seriously needs to get it translated by a person that is fluent in Arabic and knows how to read it and paraphrase BOTH english and Arabic translations and compare the faults in the google translator that is not what they said in that article. I still love the BIG AM though. Conservative is always the better approach anyhow smile.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

It will not be one dinar for one dollar. It will be three dollars plus to be in line with kuwait. Kuwait would go broke if Iraq came in at .10 cents to one dollar due to imports etc. Kuwait would be buying their goods in Iraq because it would be cheaper. People get off the roller coater ride, and stop following the likes of Okie, Johnny, bear, and those other clowns speading all that horse manure, and visit some folks with the real intel. Visit the IQD team and see the big picture. Also stop listening to all these lopster clowns, because they are like lobsters. Put a lobster in a pot by himself, he will climb out, but put two lobsters in a pot, and one will keep pulling the other back into the pot. That is the same thing these loppers are doing to people, pulling them down with their negativity.

I should be listening to them instead of you, because you have no info. I base my facts on what I research myself, it's just the IQD team verifies my info I also gather. You need to give up the lop talk, it's not going to be.

Shabibi has stated prior that he would like to see it up there within I believe 25% of what Kuwait did. Tonight it is at 3.60, hmmmmm!:D

The truth is nobody knows what the rate or when. We can just make speculations based upon the REAL info out there. Every "Intel" or "Source" is just Hearsay at the end of the day. Just remember, as an investor, keep your head up and stay positive. If your invested in Dinar, research.... Government, Economy, Growth, History, etc. Treat this like any other investment. Good things are happening in Iraq, and you never really know when we will all hopefully get some good news. I'm hoping for 1:1+/- or at least .10.

Come on... RV Already :)

That 1 to 1 is all smoke and mirrors the rate will be 3 Plus. Watch!

Girl I hope so!!! But the economics of it point to less than a dollar to a dinar. The only caveat is if they REALLY want to get the dollar off the street, they'll go 1:1 and make it hard to accept USD as currency. It seems like it will be hard to pull the USD's off the street if they don't bring it in 1:1. JMHO.

Mak63

You're right about Iraq wanting to get on par with Kuwait, but it doesn't have to be immediately. It will be over time. Iraq will be leaving BILLION's on the table if they RV over $1.00 initially. Money talks, and Iraq will come out lower to pull in as much as possible in the beginning, then move the rate up gradually until they're on par w/ Kuwait. As far as lopping, IMHO, it will happen, but not immediately.

Mak63

1-1 to start and then raise to 3+ after 2 years. They want my dinar back, they are gonna have to give me at least 1-1 to get it!

What if they say big denoms now at $.10 or in "X" period they become toilet paper?

Mak63

LOL No one is asking you to listen to me hahaha I could care less.....its your choice to either be informed, or have others spoon feed you what you wanna hear.....

The IDQ team telling you its going to be 3 dollars only backs up what I have been saying.....thats just ridiculous....do a little legwork of your own and find out what Kuwait and Iraq survive off of....Ill give you a hint....its black and its a 3 letter word.....all oil is sold in USD at a set price so neither country is going to go broke because one has a higher exchange rate LOL....the IDQ team is no better then some of the other "gurus" because they apparently still cant even grasp the concept of a redenomination and what it really is....

I know you wanna hear that your going to live the rest of your life in luxury, but that doesnt change the reality of the situation....in time you will see....

Im in no way saying Iraq cant RV....cause they can and they will....its just a matter of HOW they go about doing it....they certainly cant even back a 1 to 1 straight up RV with the current known amount in circulation....if that turns out to be false then its a different story but there is no evidence of those numbers being off by TRILLIONS....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Has anybody ever considered the life expectancy of the paper currency ?

I know I heard somewhere that the paper (normally ) only lasts a few months to maybe 2 years before it needs to be taken out of circulation.

Ask yourself this.

How much has the CBI taken in to only destroy it and has there been any evidence that they replace the notes as we do here in the US ?

As the people of Iraq use the IQD it is possible that it never sees the light of day again.

Huh ?

So over the past several years there quite possibly could be a large amount of the currency that has been removed.

Who really knows anyway what has taken place with the IQD.

We only get what they feed us....

JMHO

Quad B)

LOL No one is asking you to listen to me hahaha I could care less.....its your choice to either be informed, or have others spoon feed you what you wanna hear.....

The IDQ team telling you its going to be 3 dollars only backs up what I have been saying.....thats just ridiculous....do a little legwork of your own and find out what Kuwait and Iraq survive off of....Ill give you a hint....its black and its a 3 letter word.....all oil is sold in USD at a set price so neither country is going to go broke because one has a higher exchange rate LOL....the IDQ team is no better then some of the other "gurus" because they apparently still cant even grasp the concept of a redenomination and what it really is....

I know you wanna hear that your going to live the rest of your life in luxury, but that doesnt change the reality of the situation....in time you will see....

Im in no way saying Iraq cant RV....cause they can and they will....its just a matter of HOW they go about doing it....they certainly cant even back a 1 to 1 straight up RV with the current known amount in circulation....if that turns out to be false then its a different story but there is no evidence of those numbers being off by TRILLIONS....

I am not in it to live a life of luxury, I already have that. I am in it to take what I get from it and help the poor who are really in need.

• Upvote 2

I sure hope it comes out 1 to 1. It just makes sense for them to get off the dollar AND make it easy for companies that want to invest in the country. As for 3+....maybe in 5-10 years I hope.;)

10 cents would suck but it wouldn't be the end of the world for me. I have diversified this investment with a Warka account and holding stock in the ISX. Either way it will work out. Coming out at 10 cents will just take a lot longer to get there. It's all good.B)

The IQD team never really quoted that figure, they just said it would have to be in line with kuwait. You keep stating all Iraq has to offer is oil, you are mistaken. Iraqi has oil, gold, natural gas, potash, sulfur, phosphates, rice, wheat, and trillions of dollars in investors coming in daily. Iraq will RV 3 Plus because they can afford it with no problem.

• Upvote 2

The IQD team never really quoted that figure, they just said it would have to be in line with kuwait. You keep stating all Iraq has to offer is oil, you are mistaken. Iraqi has oil, gold, natural gas, potash, sulfur, phosphates, rice, wheat, and trillions of dollars in investors coming in daily. Iraq will RV 3 Plus because they can afford it with no problem.

I wish you all the best in Fantasyland...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Yea Iraq has other things besides oil, but none of it is a major source of income.....the thought of Kuwait going broke because iraq has a smaller value is nonsense....that no where near justifies why Iraq has to be equal with the Kuwaiti dinar....

Even if for some reason Iraq was allowed to use all the oil and natural gas as a means to back the value of their currency, they still come up short to even back just the amount in circulation at a 1 dollar rate....that's not even including the enitre money supply....

While what they say sounds great, its nothing more then wishful thinking and its premise is flawed.....

I wish you all the best in Fantasyland...

LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2