Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When I read all the news out of Iraq I can see that the majority is for their citizens not for the world. When the troops have fully withdrawn and there are fewer foreigners left in Iraq, then I believe they will begin to exchange the 25k notes for the new 25 note (already explained that these two are equal in buying power). This will be a smoother transition and less confusing if just for the citizens and not outsiders. IMO if they can reclaim most of the in country largest notes they will have less to cover when the RV occurs. The people of Iraq may still hold 10k, 5k etc (which would not add up as much as too many of the 25k) but they will still become wealthier which would keep them happy but also not be able to produce the millionaires that too many 25k could produce. Bottom line is the government would look good, the people of Iraq would be happy, their economy would flourish and the CBI can keep the expense of an RV to a minimum. IMO the RV could happen anytime after we here of the exchanging of these notes and probably not before.

I do not have any links, these are just my opinions of the articles I've read and the way I've chosen to piece them together. If anyone has any views on this or can steer me in a different direction, I am always open minded.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm not to sure but From what I've read most Iraqi citizens don't really have much money (dinar). They use USD for every day purchases instead of iqd. Also have read that most of the iqd is in forign countries with investors and not in Iraq. Just a few thoughts for ya.

Go RV. :D

• Upvote 1

I'm not to sure but From what I've read most Iraqi citizens don't really have much money (dinar). They use USD for every day purchases instead of iqd. Also have read that most of the iqd is in forign countries with investors and not in Iraq. Just a few thoughts for ya.

With America leaving so goes the dollar. They will now have to go back to using dinar. That will possibly hurry things along. While they are in transition why not RV with itemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifthat will make it so they are only in confusion once not twiceemot-eek.gifemot-eek.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

The common Iraqui does business with US$$'s. Shabibi will RV and then introduce the new denominations over a two year period so that the people can use the dinar instead of the dollar. I just hope he RV's soon and then he can continue with his plan. When the troops pull out, the Iraqui's will continue to use the dollar until Shabibi takes action. The dollar will not magically disappear from the lives of the Iraqui people.

Then they are no worries.

With America leaving so goes the dollar. They will now have to go back to using dinar. That will possibly hurry things along. While they are in transition why not RV with itemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifthat will make it so they are only in confusion once not twiceemot-eek.gifemot-eek.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

They use the dollar with or without us there so I don't think that is an issue.

The common Iraqui does business with US$$'s. Shabibi will RV and then introduce the new denominations over a two year period so that the people can use the dinar instead of the dollar. I just hope he RV's soon and then he can continue with his plan. When the troops pull out, the Iraqui's will continue to use the dollar until Shabibi takes action. The dollar will not magically disappear from the lives of the Iraqui people.

I agree. The dinar must equal or be higher than the dollar to get the citizens to change to strictly dinar.

Thanks for all your imput! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

"""I agree. The dinar must equal or be higher than the dollar to get the citizens to change to strictly dinar."""

I concur....makes sense....if the dinar does not give enough buying power that the USD does in Iraq they will be hesitant to use the dinar...so to have the dinar a little higher that the USD makes perfect sense to reintroduce the dinar as the main currency to use in Iraq. good point....

:D :D :D :D :D :D

GO RV....(this week).... lol.... yeah ok! ....maybe???

• Upvote 1

When I read all the news out of Iraq I can see that the majority is for their citizens not for the world. When the troops have fully withdrawn and there are fewer foreigners left in Iraq, then I believe they will begin to exchange the 25k notes for the new 25 note (already explained that these two are equal in buying power). This will be a smoother transition and less confusing if just for the citizens and not outsiders. IMO if they can reclaim most of the in country largest notes they will have less to cover when the RV occurs. The people of Iraq may still hold 10k, 5k etc (which would not add up as much as too many of the 25k) but they will still become wealthier which would keep them happy but also not be able to produce the millionaires that too many 25k could produce. Bottom line is the government would look good, the people of Iraq would be happy, their economy would flourish and the CBI can keep the expense of an RV to a minimum. IMO the RV could happen anytime after we here of the exchanging of these notes and probably not before.

I do not have any links, these are just my opinions of the articles I've read and the way I've chosen to piece them together. If anyone has any views on this or can steer me in a different direction, I am always open minded.

..........The Iraqi government is not going to cheat their own citizens out of any monies when this RV occurs. Most are very destitute and have little anyway. They'll all have a nice back-payment from their share of the oil and gas royalties.It {RV} will happen simultaneously to the distribution of the lower denominations and without fanfare.

• Upvote 2