Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Went to the bank today

randalln

MY exact words to her

Me..... i think i will be going to Iraq or Kuwait with mine because it is a lot of spread

but .10 is not 10 cents

.01065327 is ten cents

Since when is 10 cents .01? When I got my masters in math I thought 10% of a hundred is .10. There is 100 cents in 1 dollar so 10 cents would be 10%, decimal 2 places left would be .10. I guess there is some new math out there. I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass. But 10 cents is 1/10th of a dollar and 1/10 = .10.

• Upvote 8

That teller or somebody is full of crap. Shabbi stated his currency would be the most powerful currency in the world, and it cannot do that with a 3 cent to 10 cent dinar. That woman does not know the rate, or the date. It's more BS. None of those banks know the rate, or date, because if they did, there would be so much inside trading going on, it would not be funny. The rate in my opinion will be over 3 dollars off the bat.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Since when is 10 cents .01? When I got my masters in math I thought 10% of a hundred is .10. There is 100 cents in 1 dollar so 10 cents would be 10%, decimal 2 places left would be .10. I guess there is some new math out there. I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass. But 10 cents is 1/10th of a dollar and 1/10 = .10.

i thought the same thing but the way it was explained to me at the bank (they could be wrong lord knows that have in the past ) ...is that you read it different than if you were doing a simple equation

I ant going to lie it seems funkie to me also

but .00086 is what it is now and that gives you $860 dollars per 1 million dinars ,,................... thats 8 thousandths in my math but they don't call it that when dealing in a currency that is broke down in to thousandths

That teller or somebody is full of crap. Shabbi stated his currency would be the most powerful currency in the world, and it cannot do that with a 3 cent to 10 cent dinar. That woman does not know the rate, or the date. It's more BS. None of those banks know the rate, or date, because if they did, there would be so much inside trading going on, it would not be funny. The rate in my opinion will be over 3 dollars off the bat.

unless your siting on 1,5,10,50, (the new low denom )you will be trading at that rate

but we will wait and see

LOTS of countries ran dual exchange rates for two currencies (including iraq in 03'-04')

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

i thought the same thing but the way it was explained to me at the bank (they could be wrong lord knows that have in the past ) ...is that you read it different than if you were doing a simple equation

I ant going to lie it seems funkie to me also

but .00086 is what it is now and that gives you $860 dollars per 1 million dinars ,,................... thats 8 thousandths in my math but they don't call it that when dealing in a currency that is broke down in to thousandths

I never delt too much with stats and money type calculations, but I do know it works the same way when you break it down to decimals and percents as it does with normal decimals and percents. Just like with intrest on a savings account, if it is 1.5% intrest then that would actually be .015. They must do it way different then what I was taught, or like you said someone doesn't know what they are talking about.

you have to remember that dinar is not in hundredths it is in thousandths of a dinar

but I'm sure there is a banking professional on here somewhere

OR better yet maybe Adam can show how 10 cents is wrote out in thousandths of a dinar for cross-rate standards

10 cents of a dollar ...... is one hundredth of a dinar 1/100 a dinar is broke down to 1000 fl

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2

you have to remember that dinar is not in hundredths it is in thousandths of a dinar

but I'm sure there is a banking professional on here somewhere

OR better yet maybe Adam can show how 10 cents is wrote out in thousandths of a dinar for cross-rate standards

10 cents of a dollar ...... is one hundredth of a dinar 1/100 a dinar is broke down to 1000 fl

If that is the case then that would be right because .10 into .00086 would be .086.

So this man is stating unless you have the 1 5 10 50 notes, you are screwed, unless you have a few hundred million of the other notes. I just cannot buy that. I think that woman teller was pulling your chain, because they do not know the rate.

Ya they do know the rate its .00086 or if you want to sell its .00065237

call and see for your self I'm sure there is a BBVAcompass in Alabama

• Upvote 1

Ya they do know the rate its .00086 or if you want to sell its .00065237

call and see for your self I'm sure there is a BBVAcompass in Alabama

That is now, those figures your are giving are now before the RV. Those people do not know what the New rate will be. The RV has not taken place, and when it does it will be over 3 dollars a dinar, and if not Shabbi is a liar. Shabbi stated the currency would be the most powerful in the world, so that would place it above kuwait which is around $3.68 right now. If Iraq came out with a .10 rate or lower, they never coud reach $3.68 in 20 years.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I was wondering before if this happend like it sounds what the rate for the new lower denominations would be for those that wanted to reinvest, so I ask Adam in one if his chats and this is what was said.

[kcw] luckyone Hi Adam, I actually have two questions. My first question is do you think they are going to introduce new lower denominatios at around the same time as an RV on plans for investors to reinvest? And my second question is will we get to buy the lower notes at the same price or will those notes be ajusted and cost more? Like say it RV's at .10 and a 25000 note is worth $2500, would a 25 note be bought at .10. Thanks.

[Adam Montana] ok first question: will they introduce the lower denoms at the time of RV?

[Adam Montana] I am under the impression that is exactly the plan

[Adam Montana] second question will we be able to buy them at a reduced rate or face value?

[Adam Montana] Face value

[Adam Montana] once the rate is changed, the notes will be worth the revalued rate

[Adam Montana] good news, in my opinion, is that even at the higher rate I think they will continue to go up

Read more:

I take this as in the new lower denominations will be at face value with the RV of the higher notes untill all the higher notes are taken in, or a time window expires for the trade/cash in. Then the lower notes will RV again.

• Upvote 2

I was wondering before if this happend like it sounds what the rate for the new lower denominations would be for those that wanted to reinvest, so I ask Adam in one if his chats and this is what was said.

[kcw] luckyone Hi Adam, I actually have two questions. My first question is do you think they are going to introduce new lower denominatios at around the same time as an RV on plans for investors to reinvest? And my second question is will we get to buy the lower notes at the same price or will those notes be ajusted and cost more? Like say it RV's at .10 and a 25000 note is worth $2500, would a 25 note be bought at .10. Thanks.

[Adam Montana] ok first question: will they introduce the lower denoms at the time of RV?

[Adam Montana] I am under the impression that is exactly the plan

[Adam Montana] second question will we be able to buy them at a reduced rate or face value?

[Adam Montana] Face value

[Adam Montana] once the rate is changed, the notes will be worth the revalued rate

[Adam Montana] good news, in my opinion, is that even at the higher rate I think they will continue to go up

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1g6KoSloK

I take this as in the new lower denominations will be at face value with the RV of the higher notes untill all the higher notes are taken in, or a time window expires for the trade/cash in. Then the lower notes will RV again.

that is the same thing I'm hearing i don't know Adams contact but that is how mine said it would have to happen............. if not they will go broke

lets just say there is one trillion dinar(and we all cash in in one day) in the USA at 10 cents 100 billion dollars but at 3 to 1 thats 3 trillion dollars do you really think that any country in the world could afford that

up until 3 years ago that was the national debt of 370million people in the USA 3 trillion dollars

hate to be the barer of bad news but it just can't happen at 3 to 1 rate

But i pray that I'm wrong and if I am i will donate to all of you guys favorite charity 100,000 dollars if it comes in a 3to 1 and we can exchange at that rate

AND THAT IS A PROMISE IN FRONT OF YOU ALL AND GOD

that each charity of your choice every one you can think of

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 4

:)

that is the same thing I'm hearing i don't know Adams contact but that is how mine said it would have to happen............. if not they will go broke

lets just say there is one trillion dinar(and we all cash in in one day) in the USA at 10 cents 100 billion dollars but at 3 to 1 thats 3 trillion dollars do you really think that any country in the world could afford that

up until 3 years ago that was the national debt of 370million people in the USA 3 trillion dollars

hate to be the barer of bad news but it just can't happen at 3 to 1 rate

But i pray that I'm wrong and if I am i will donate to all of you guys favorite charity 100,000 dollars if it comes in a 3to 1 and we can exchange at that rate

AND THAT IS A PROMISE IN FRONT OF YOU ALL AND GOD

that each charity of your choice every one you can think of

Randalln, I hope you are well...safe...take care... :)

• Upvote 1

That is now, those figures your are giving are now before the RV. Those people do not know what the New rate will be. The RV has not taken place, and when it does it will be over 3 dollars a dinar, and if not Shabbi is a liar. Shabbi stated the currency would be the most powerful in the world, so that would place it above kuwait which is around $3.68 right now. If Iraq came out with a .10 rate or lower, they never coud reach $3.68 in 20 years.

An Iraqi official lie......... NO WAY!!!!!!

don't know why this was put in rumors But OK

The lady told me on the phone at the bank managers desk .........that there will be a reinstatement after the first of the year at .00365237

Check it if you want BBVA compass texas

And that if i wait i would do better then SHE HAS NO REASON TO LIE

She could have took the 50 million but they will make more after the first.....................

as it is............. they have to hold any they take in now

BUT THE SCREENS SHOW ALL CURRENCIES

There has been pic's for the past week of zeros on bank screens and other sites saying that the banks can't cash any foreign currencies

Where is this lady at the Bank Managers dest getting her info ? Not that I am not believing you but...... This would be a significant tid bit of into and to be able to verify it would be a good thing.

I am so confused. I usually really like your posts randalin. Now you're just freaking me out. I've never believed the $3+, but I've always hoped for $.10 after the spread:( even if I had to wait:(

if it comes in at ten cents I'm sure if you shop around there will be someone that will give a higher rate than 3 or 4 cents on the dinar

I think DT said they would only charge $150 dollars per million

• Upvote 1

I can too on the cash side thats 3 cents per dinar

Three cents per dinar? It looks to me like you have missed the fact that the 3 is in the THIRD decimal place, which would make it one-third of a cent per dinar.

Not enough for me to bother with.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Where is this lady at the Bank Managers dest getting her info ? Not that I am not believing you but...... This would be a significant tid bit of into and to be able to verify it would be a good thing.

she put me on the phone with there main branch (foreign currency department )I was at her desk even she has to clear foreign currency with there main office

and she said any one can call and get info but to sell you need a account

MY exact words to her

Me..... i think i will be going to Iraq or Kuwait with mine because it is a lot of spread

but .10 is not 10 cents

.01065327 is ten cents

.003 cents gives you 30,000 per million

.030 cents gives you 300,000

.00086 eighth of a cent gives you 860 per million

You're losing credibility. Quickly...

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

its not in beaumont its in michigan or somewhere up there

You're losing credibility. Quickly...

ok there do the math

if you use 100ths of a dollar you will be wrong

dinar is in 1000ths of dinar not 100ths

this is why there is 10 places behind the . decimal (for all the worlds currency )

some are even broke down more than 1000ths

fact

Three cents per dinar? It looks to me like you have missed the fact that the 3 is in the THIRD decimal place, which would make it one-third of a cent per dinar.

Not enough for me to bother with.

smee2

1 USD to JOD means 1 USD equals 0.7080000043 JOD (Jordan Dinars)

JD is $1.30 to 1 JD

thats not 70 cents

Currency exchange : 1 USD to JPY means 1 USD equals 77.645 JPY (Japan Yen)

Japanese is 77 cents to the dollar

so now explain how all of you don't know this but are buying lots of dinar and foreign currency

and I'm not being mean but y'all need to learn this stuff to invest in currency

this one should look familiar

Currency exchange : 1 USD to KWD means 1 USD equals 0.2765499949 KWD (Kuwait Dinars)

thats $3.62 cents to the dollar

I hope that helps y'all

If not y'all are going to lose big money trying to trade currency

:)

Randalln, I hope you are well...safe...take care... :)

its not zipper hahahahahalaugh.gif

where have you been

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If what Randalln said is true then it would be a devalue, and here is why.

Right now the dinar is at 1176 to $1

So if you divide 1 dinar by 1176 it gives you .00085 USD

If you divide $1 USD by .00085 it gives you 1176 dinar

Now if you divide the rate he said into $1 it comes out to be 1538 dinars to $1 USD which is a devalue.

We need the 1176 to get closer to 1, not higher.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1