Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Another juicy rumor?**

easyrider

As much as I want $3.00+ to be true, I would be sooo happy at 1.00 +! Ok, .50+, heck, I would be happy to see just to see this RV! It would be so sweet to be on the right side of this investment, but my own gut feeling from the beginning has been $1.17. No valid reason for that number, its just my number. Some days I think this may never get done, and some days, I want to buy more. Made the decision. Staying put with what I have, and holding on to my rate. End of story. I guess you can call me "contented in Kansas".

• Upvote 2

At last we know what those little ear transmitters the SS guys wear are really for.............the CBI is whispering the bank rates in their ears! Wonder if this friend of a friend has shared that rate with President Zero?

Well anyway, GO RV!!!!!

I have no idea why you can't understand that figures mean nothing to the money masters of the world.

The united states is already 15 trillion in debt and nowhere close to backing it up,yet they continue to print more dollars.

These people want to destroy America and the Dollar,and will gladly do so to earn themselves a profit They don't CARE whats 'best' for Iraq,from the very beginning our entry into Iraq was all about profit.

If they are using the dinar to profit as well they will gladly collapse the infrastructure of Iraq if it will net them trillions in new revenue.Putting so much importance of 'official figures' is why I just can't take guys like you,Keep,and this Brian fella seriously.

You can't take me seriously because I no longer believe in conspiracy theories and boogeymen? Next reason you can't take me seriously is because I believe that man actually landed on the moon and there aren't any aliens being held secretly by the US government. What does your diatribe have to do with the historical, political, mathematical, economical possibility of a $3.86 RV? How does Iraq magically create more wealth than the gross GDP of the whole world combined? You think they're going to do that just for you to make you and the other head in the sanders billionaires?

Iraq arbitrarily raising the 'value' of the Dinar would be catastrophic to its economy at this delicate juncture. Far from creating wealth it would create massive debt and inflation by emptying its foreign currency of Pounds, Euros and Dollars and making the Dinar even more worthless by charging more for it when there is no demand as it is. Posters have claimed more foreign investors would buy the Dinar if it was raised to a 1 to 1 ratio. How so? Would all the investors on this site keep their Dinar and buy more if the priced was raised any amount? Much less 1 to 1? Don't believe so. Everyone would be going for the Dollar and the Dinar would go the way of Zimbabwe and 1930's Germany.

I don't believe the idea of an 'RV' has even crossed the minds of Maliki or Shabibi or anyone else in Iraq. It's enough for them to just make it from day to day as they try to rebuild a war-torn third world country.

If Iraq keeps progressing as it is and there is a LOP, which they have stated several times that there will be, the Dinar may go up 10% to 20% along the same model as Turkish Lira did. But this is certainly speculative. I just don't see how even a .10 RV would benefit Iraq at this point in time. Posters have said it would increase the purchasing power of its citizens but it would also increase the price of the goods and services they're purchasing so its simply a zero sum. Although the imports they desperately need (food, medecine and manufacturing products) would be benefited by a rise in the value of the Dinar it would have an opposite effect on the exporting of oil in Dinars (when they get to that point) .

Also, a number of factors can increase demand for a foreign currency. If the other nation’s products sell at a lower price than domestic products, consumers will increase their demand for imports. If domestic incomes rise or domestic inflation rates are higher than those in other nations, demand for imports will rise, as well. In capital markets, if another nation’s interest rate (return on investment) is higher than the domestic interest rate, some people will choose to invest in the other nation’s securities. When consumers import more products from a country or invest in that country’s securities, their demand for that currency increases. This increase in demand pushes the price of the currency higher, so their currency appreciates (rises in value).

The dynamics of a nation's currency is very complex. The Dinar is a mess however. It's worthless because there is so much of it and no demand for it (other than internet folk). Just as when consumers use U.S. dollars to buy foreign currency, the demand for foreign currency increases, and the international supply of U.S. dollars increases proportionately. As the supply of dollars increases, the “price” of U.S. dollars falls, causing the dollar to depreciate (fall in value).

I understand your desperation to turn to conspiracy theories to make this work out for you because that's all you have.

You need to start taking yourself and your investment seriously

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes...but that is when Iraq had about 20 billion in circulation....now that they have over 30 trillion...at the rate of $3.86 their money supply would be worth over $100 trillion US....Now all of the currency in the entire world has a US equivalent value of about $60 Trillion. So now a war torn Iraq that can barely keep their electricity working is going to be worth twice what the combined value of the rest of the world..and they are going to back that with about 100 billion in annual oil production?...really?

I respect your point of view. However, what they have or any other country has "in circulation" is arbitrary in this day and age. Hello electronic banking and digital money. As for "Now all of the currency in the entire world has a US equivalent value of about $60 Trillion", that is just plain ridiculous. ALL of the currency? I don't think so. Just curious as to where/how you arrived at 60 Trillion.

Just to elaborate a bit on how much physical currency the US has here you go.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CURRENCY?cid=25

2001-11-28: 994.2

2011-11-21: 993.1

2011-11-14: 989.9

2011-11-07: 986.9

2011-10-31: 986.8

That is in Billions of dollars in circulation, or M1, actual physical currency in USD.

I respect your point of view. However, what they have or any other country has "in circulation" is arbitrary in this day and age. Hello electronic banking and digital money. As for "Now all of the currency in the entire world has a US equivalent value of about $60 Trillion", that is just plain ridiculous. ALL of the currency? I don't think so. Just curious as to where/how you arrived at 60 Trillion.

First...you do realize that electronic and digital money is the same as physical money...right?...both are the liability of the central bank and both are the same value...do it doesn't really matter which form they are in.

the world currency is a little more complicated....

M2 money supply: U.S. $6.430 trillion. EU $7.352 trillion. China $3.1 trillion. Japan $6.677 trillion. While the definitions of the M2 money supply differ from country to country, they are fairly similar. And that?s going to have to be good enough, because there is no way to effectively strip out portions of the numbers provided by the government, at least not without a team of auditors with extremely high security clearances. I have no idea about the money supply of Bangladesh or Botswana, but the economies above represent the four largest economic forces in the world. We could visit the central

banks of a dozen countries to further refine our estimate, but the four numbers listed above should be sufficient for our purposes. According to the CIA Factbook ( HYPERLINK "http://www.cia.gov/c...os/xx.html#Econ" http://www.cia.gov/c...os/xx.html#Econ) theworld?s gross domestic product was estimated at $51.48 trillion in 2003. In 2000, the CIA estimate was 2000 was $43.6 trillion. That makes for an annualized growth rate of 5.69% from 200, through 2003. Let?s assume a similar growth rate for 2004, and the estimated world domestic product is $54.4 trillion.

We're going to determine the percentage of the world domestic product that comes from the four powerhouses above. We'll use that percentage to extrapolate the

money supply for the world. Money supply tends to be highly correlated with GDP, but the ratio of money supply to GDP varies greatly from nation to nation, depending on their growth rates and the composition of their economies.

However, while differences in growth rates and economic maturity of developing nations will make future predictions very difficult, what we?re doing is taking a snapshot of the global economy at a particular moment in time. It's an inexact estimate, but one we can defend logically and economically.

So, here is the GDP:

* Japan's GDP as of December 2004 was $530.8 trillion yen, or $5.061 trillion in U.S. currency.

* The U.S. GDP in the December quarter was $10.976 trillion.

* The EU reports GDP by quarter (http://www.ecb.int/s...ex.en.html#data), with the latest figure available being the September 2004 quarter. The trailing 12-month GDP for the EU is 7.470 billion euros, or $9.868 trillion in U.S. currency.

* China's GDP was $1.65 trillion for 2004 (http://www.chinadail...tent_412097.htm)

I collected the Japan and U.S. GDPs from a proprietary database, though they must be available on the Internet. I just grabbed them from my database because it was faster.

The U.S., European Union, China, and Japan combine to generate about $27.555 trillion in gross domestic product, which represents 50.65% of the world domestic product. For estimation purposes, we'll assume they also control 50.65% of the world money supply. The four regions combine for an M2 money supply of $23.559 trillion.

That translates to a world money supply of $46.513 trillion.

Edited by jmw

Thanks. I will order my final 2 million ID on Monday.

Gosh, Luigi. At $3.86, I ordered a Lamborgini. B)

More bad info from the gurus. It was to RV this week, then the weekend and now it's monday! If they keep going like this we will wind up in 2013 without an RV! They should stop giving rates and dates.

And deprive a guru a hard earned living? What do you have against pumpers? B)

That translates to a world money supply of $46.513 trillion.

Now that is some information that I and the rest of us can digest, rather than just spouting off some number such as 60 Trillion, which is more than what is depicted here from the information that you have provided. And yes, I do understand all of what you have given in your reply. I did not quote the whole post as that was lots of info. Thank you for the "education".

Edited by GhostDawg

Now that is some information that I and the rest of us can digest, rather than just spouting off some number such as 60 Trillion, which is more than what is depicted here from the information that you have provided. And yes, I do understand all of what you have given in your reply. I did not quote the whole post as that was lots of info. Thank you for the "education".

I think you might have missed the whole point...the numbers I posted are dated and therefore smaller than what is current...so the 60 Trillion is probably much closer...but either way the point is that there is too much IQD in circulation and there is no way that it is going to be worth more than all of the currency in the world combined...any thoughts on how that would be possible?

by Eagle1 » December 9th, 2011, 3:13 pm • Good Afternoon, Family

I'm sharing the following piece of news ONLY after first sharing it with Frank. I was reluctant to release this bit of information because I didn't have any independent confirmation, but Frank says to go ahead -- that he has two other intel sources who have essentially reported the same thing.

A friend of mine who is a businessman (and a fellow-investor in the IQD after I shared it as an investment opportunity earlier this year) has a number of friends in Washington, DC. One of his friends works for the U.S. Secret Service. He and his USSS friend have been having discussions about the IQD during the past few months.

That friend called him last night to report that an agreement had been made between the GOI, the CBI and the Obama Administration (and that the IMF was in full accord with this). The essence of the agreement is that Shabibi will release the RV and that it will be in full force NOT LATER THAN January 3rd of 2012.

This essentially confirms what Frank has been sharing over the past couple of months or so -- namely, that Iraq's January is our December. Delta has been pretty certain that we would see things during the last two weeks of December, and this report bears that out.

You all know also that Frank has been absolutely locked in on the fact that the RI/RV has to be at the $3.86 rate. My business friend -- without any prompting or discussion beforehand on what Frank has believed -- said that his friend in the USSS stated that the rate, when released, would be at $3.86 - $3.88.

As I said before, I really didn't want to report this on the forum without some kind of independent confirmation simply because I'm not interested in spreading rumors. We have all had it up to here with rumors -- Right? However, Frank says to tell you that he will bring everyone up to date on the additional reports on Monday Night's CC!

Praise God, Family! It's been a long haul -- and many of you have been at this a lot longer than I have -- but the promise of God in Proverbs 13:22 is coming to pass!

Blessings on you.

Eagle1 by DAME » December 9th, 2011, 4:48 pm • EAGLE 1 AND FOR THE FORUM MEMBERS....I WAS ONE OF F'S. I CAN CONFIRM FIRST HAND. YOUR SECOND PARAGRAPH TOOK PLACE IN SEPTEMBER! by Eagle1 » December 9th, 2011, 5:27 pm • Hi, DAME!

Thanks for that bit of confirmation. Really appreciate that. Also -- MANY THANKS for your labors and the intel you provide here for all of us. You are a blessing to all of us.

Blessings on you.

Eagle1

THANKS EASY cool.gif N AS LONG AS IT'S ABOVE A QUARTER I'M THINKING WE SHOULD ALL BE "HAPPY" cool.gif NO MATTER IF YOU'RE A $25,000.00 OR $1,000,000.00 DINAR INVESTOR....... 12 / 21 / 2011 = A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON AND WONDERFUL START OF A NEW YEAR....cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I think you might have missed the whole point...the numbers I posted are dated and therefore smaller than what is current...so the 60 Trillion is probably much closer...but either way the point is that there is too much IQD in circulation and there is no way that it is going to be worth more than all of the currency in the world combined...any thoughts on how that would be possible?

Point was loud and clear. No misunderstanding, and yes I did notice the dates that accompanied your data.

As for "any thoughts on how that would be possible?"......consider the fact that the rate that the IQD is sitting at now is ARTIFICIAL. The CBI site for Iraq is controlled by whom? As far as I can tell, it is ran from somewhere in Texas. Now, that is a bit strange isn't it? Why would the Central Bank of Iraq's website be "hosted" in Texas, which I might add is the home state of W. Oh yeah, I went there. I am a firm believer that all of what has transpired over the years with Iraq has been meticulously planned from beginning to end. The US has a knack for doing things like that, so do you really think that the "numbers" that are floating around about how much money Iraq has in circulation is accurate, let alone what the US has? Correct me if I am wrong, but money equals power, and if this "plan" goes down anywhere close to what people are talking about, things are going to change drastically.

The value of the IQD was changed to 1170/1 for what reason? Hmm, lets think about that. Who instated the value, and why? The IQD's value BEFORE that was what? Those are the questions that come to me when someone like yourself states that it is not possible to RV or RI to the value it was at PRIOR to the Gulf War (1990). Now to answer those questions I would have to be a part of that plan, and know the intimate details of how it is to unfold. Being the rational thinking, sometimes outside of the box, as in there is no box, I have no doubts that the IQD can be supported at the previous rate of, $3.2169 USD to 1 IQD. That only changed because? UN sanctions were imposed on the IQD, and the sanctions placed on Iraq by the United States and the international community caused the IQD to devalue to a rate of $1 USD = 3000 IQD. So, it only stands to reason that, with the sanctions in the process of being removed (Chapter 7), which some say have nothing to do with the RV/RI, when in fact it does, that the rate should return to a value that is near that to which it was before the sanctions were imposed. Of course factors are considered, such as yes GDP, inflation etc.

So, to answer your question the simplest way possible, some things just happen the way they do. You can look at this from an Economists view such as yours, or, you can look at it from ALL angles and consider everything that is and has been presented. Bottom line, we BOTH could be right, but this is not about who is right or wrong my friend. This is about the restructuring of a country's currency that has been torn apart for far too long.

I have stated numerous times that I am proud of Iraq for how far they have come. They are "young" as a nation and have a mountain of problems. They are the ones that will benefit from this more than any of us. Commerce, farming/agriculture, business contracts with foreign countries, a RELIABLE power grid. The list goes on and on. Most importantly though, they will have pride. Pride because they are no longer under the Ba'ath control. Hmm, feudalism (third world-ism) or democracy?

Except that the value dropped due to hyper-inflation...it was not "devalued" by anyone....as you point out, the value has already gone up quite a bit...if it can go up already why does there need to be a trigger to go up more?...not sure where you get that the rate is "artificial"....anything to support that?

I agree...they have come a long way....but a 300,000% increase would actually be catastrophic....what happens to loans? What happens to rents?...what happens to bills that are due?...what happens to salaries...what happens to prices?....there are many many challenges to increasing the value to that level.