Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detention Camp Order Follows Preparations For Civil Unrest

Scrumdiddles

How exactly would they tag anything other than the gun part....? .

GOOOO RV!!!!

Every time you go to the grocery and use your discount card...when you buy computers, or any thing any more they ask for your name/address/ ph# and etc..of course you don't have to give it to them....But our grocery store knows more about what we eat on a weekly or month basis than we do.

Just want everyone here to know that this has been a excellent post and the responses have been informative and fall in line with how I feel about our lives to come.

the only thing that continues to give me hope is knowing that our Lord will not give me more than I can handle. He will keep us and see us thru.....I thank each of you for your contributions and foresight that you have brought to this post.

barb

• Upvote 1

Either you are not to educated, or you work for the New World Order, and trying to keep the masses ignorant.

Okay so he's not educated like you are because he doesn't believe every stupid conspiracy theory out there? Because he doesn't believe in fear mongering? I have news for you pal.....99% of the country must not be as educated and smart as you are! Most of us don't believe crackpot New World Order garbage. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Either you are not to educated, or you work for the New World Order, and trying to keep the masses ignorant.

i am educated anti and no i don't work for the new world order i believe you are though. The post was ignorant and when put on the spot scrum decides to combine me with Jat which i am not. I won't be silenced, sorry if there a off the wall post i will speak up.

• Upvote 1

tps and jat.....you have corrupted this post...plainly to start arguements and disfunction...I am saddened that the main players have not continued with their intellect as I see neither of you have any.....I would truely love to go futher with the Christian values and advice these folks have.....PLEASE LEAVE>>>

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

tps and jat.....you have corrupted this post...plainly to start arguements and disfunction...I am saddened that the main players have not continued with their intellect as I see neither of you have any.....I would truely love to go futher with the Christian values and advice these folks have.....PLEASE LEAVE>>>

Learning, you are going to buy into as well. Well i am not leaving. Sorry, i corrupted this post wrong answer if there is no basis to a post then i will speak up. You can choose not to read this as well. Your choice.

• Upvote 1

Begs the question srum. What should "we" do about it right now?

Prepare physically (food, water, supplies), mentally (research, awakening yourself), and arm yourself. So when this happens you will be prepared. If you are not, when the media gets ahold of the crisis, people will go nuts. Looting, rioting, stealing, killing, just to name a few. Remember Katrina, people did not have electric but were looting tv and electronics out of the stores. Food was gone, people were killed, partial marshal law was imposed and that was a small disaster compared to what will happen. Food in 2012 will skyrocket in price, due to inflation of our currency and the lack of food. Already in 2011 alot of farmers lost crops, in CA many farmer did not plant this year, 1 million acres was not planted in CA. Not to mention the government paying farmers not to farm there land. Famine is on its way.

I also spent a lot of time considering the options.

Communication is the key.

The first thing that will happen will be the internet and all cellular communication will be cut.

If you are not a ham operator, I suggest you at least get a handheld and if anything a tech license.

They are easy to use, and since you are generating a signal that can carry a long ways, it is doubtful the entire spectrum will be scrambled.

They don't even require knowledge of Morse code anymore.

There is a major housing boom going on right now, it is for fortified underground bunkers, all across the USA.

I considered that, but after thinking it out, realized that will only prolong the inevitable if everyone takes that route.

All that wonderful military surveillance equipment our tax dollars paid to develop and build will be turned on us.

I do advocate some emergency food and equipment, but remember the martial laws Bush and Obama have signed into law the last few years.

Hiding will not work, if the s**t hits the fan, people that are not essential, or are deemed a "risk" will be rounded up.

Our only option is to unite.

Now is much better than later.

If we understand to essential need to drop all the bias, bigotry, stereotypes, and other judgmental processes we have been taught to use to separate ourselves from our brothers and sisters, we will realize we are all much more alike than different.

There is only one race,

the HUMAN race.

If someone claims to be Christian, then they MUST STOP judging others, that's God's job.

If our rights are given by God, at birth, then we all have the individual right to accept God or not, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if someone is g a y or straight, lib or con, or anything different from ourselves in any other way.

Because that person is a living breathing human, what they do is between God and themselves, as long as they are not out to hurt me, my family, friends, or my fellow Americans, it is not my job to decide their worth, or status.

We have been taught for generations to decide what we are by giving ourselves labels.

That MUST stop.

We are Americans, we MUST unite, and if we do, it will not ever get to an apocalyptic situation.

Everyone needs to become involved, and we need to realize this really is the most important issue facing us.

If it goes south, it will take decades to get back to anything near normal.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2

Gentlemen read your Bibles. Perilous times will come. God will not put more on us than we can bear but the Bible says ALL who live Godly in Christ Jesus SHALL suffer persecution. There is a time coming according to the word of God when your enemies will be they of your own house, children against parents, wife against husband and vice versa. They will haul you before rulers and magistrates for my names sake. Think People! If God is allowing this it is the fulfillment of scripture. Prepare for your family, grow fruit trees, learn how to can foods and smoke meats, grow gardens become a very private citizen and pray and draw ever closer to God. If you fight against this remember the words of Jesus that they who live by the sword shall die by the sword. I will fight for freedom and for my rights as an American until I see that it is futile. If it becomes futile it will be because it is the plan of God. If and when I realize this is the plan of God I will try to protect my own by any means necessary and if it means leaving this country and root hawg or die so be it. By posting this stuff and showing my beliefs I am branded and I hope this web-site keeps my identity protected. This is all prophecied about and foretold in scriptures. To all who believe and serve the One true God Lift up your heads for your redemption draweth nigh. Now is the time for the in gathering of souls into the church.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 1

Lol man! I can't believe we are this close to what revelation describes. I hoped it would be long off but it looks like we are in the "end of the end times" once this starts, its only 7 years before its over. I'm a pre trib guy so I hope many accept Christ and avoid this.

Gentlemen read your Bibles. Perilous times will come. God will not put more on us than we can bear but the Bible says ALL who live Godly in Christ Jesus SHALL suffer persecution. There is a time coming according to the word of God when your enemies will be they of your own house, children against parents, wife against husband and vice versa. They will haul you before rulers and magistrates for my names sake. Think People! If God is allowing this it is the fulfillment of scripture. Prepare for your family, grow fruit trees, learn how to can foods and smoke meats, grow gardens become a very private citizen and pray and draw ever closer to God. If you fight against this remember the words of Jesus that they who live by the sword shall die by the sword. I will fight for freedom and for my rights as an American until I see that it is futile. If it becomes futile it will be because it is the plan of God. If and when I realize this is the plan of God I will try to protect my own by any means necessary and if it means leaving this country and root hawg or die so be it. By posting this stuff and showing my beliefs I am branded and I hope this web-site keeps my identity protected. This is all prophecied about and foretold in scriptures. To all who believe and serve the One true God Lift up your heads for your redemption draweth nigh. Now is the time for the in gathering of souls into the church.

Very well said.

Be Blessed.

• Upvote 1

Every time you go to the grocery and use your discount card...when you buy computers, or any thing any more they ask for your name/address/ ph# and etc..of course you don't have to give it to them....But our grocery store knows more about what we eat on a weekly or month basis than we do.

Just want everyone here to know that this has been a excellent post and the responses have been informative and fall in line with how I feel about our lives to come.

the only thing that continues to give me hope is knowing that our Lord will not give me more than I can handle. He will keep us and see us thru.....I thank each of you for your contributions and foresight that you have brought to this post.

barb

Thank you for this post....now one final spanner in the works for the Christians......the "powers that be" are also going to produce a ginormously huuuge set of special effects displays in the skies, to make us believe that the Christian rapture is taking place....the bible tells us that it will fool "even the very elect".

The word is that those displays will look different in different parts of the world, depending on the religion of the land. THey will transmit God like voice messages directly into our minds via EMF and HAARP technology. It sounds absurd...but it is a project known as BLUEBEAM. I know, I know....it will of course be given a different name.....

Also...look out for a major event around the London Olympics...they are quite brazen in having a LOGO that says ZION, as the main 2012 Olympic Logo. Go to YouTube and check it out.....they have weird egos..in hat they love to give clues and leae behind calling cards. It is also heir standard MO. The idea is to reveal their plans to the public...have it all in plain vies, such as the Georgia Guide Stones....the document called. PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY....and other info...

Then, when nobody does anything to stop them...they take that as a sign of public approval...a mandate, if you will...to carry out their plans.

Anyway...just wanted to say....don't believe every second coming you think you see......

Cheers....

THEY know the bible better than ANYONE...and they are planning to fool everyone....do not believe the stories.....they're going to make 911 look like child's play...2 planes into a building??? A missile into the pentagon??? CHILD'S play, my friends....piece of cake.

It's crazy how biblical this whole thing is, and even crazier to realize almost nothing has changed since then.

We may have tech now, and cool trinkets with smart phones,laptops, big screens, etc, but the value of gold is the same, just now inflated, and the laws are the same, all Admiralty and statues.

People are still the same.

6500 years and we are still the same.

wow

Indeed...very biblical.....and the USA is playing the part of ancient Rome....and now this modern Rome is about to see its fall. Y'all better learn to speak Mandarin.

• Upvote 2

The way I see it is it is going to be different. "The new way" or One world order will be seen as something that is good for everyone. And, the people who resist it are going to be seen as the ones who are not for the overall good of everyone else. We will be branded. "terrorist" "anti-govt", "anti-environment", "anti-whats good for everyone", it will come about that way so there really won't be much of a fight. Most everyone will just say "oh ya, that's for the good of everyone" why don't you agree to it?

Just like the 911 bullsheit! Staged megadrama to allow the elitists to go to war with Iraq. If 911 were true then why didn't we carpet bomb afghanistan instead of iraq. After all, that's where Osama bin Laden was hiding. Somehow, I still doubt the very fact of his death. We were only told about it and never got to see. Osama was in bed with the Bush administration....etc.

You're right on the money, Colt. Osama died of kidney failure in 2005. So I dunno who they allegedly killed recently, but it sure wasn't OBL.

Yes, the whole Bin Laden family were close friends of the Bush family. OBL went under the code name of Tim Ossman or Osman a few decades ago, when he was helping to gain the afghan militants against the Russians, all funded by the good ol US of A. The names of those militants were placed onto a database...and that same database was translated into Arabic, and given the name Al Qaeda. ....THE DATABASE.....Those militants and their training programs were all masterminded by a certain mr. Bzresinski.....who is right now, I believe, Obama's mentor.....how very cosey eh folks?????

Also......

On the morning of 9/11, one of the Bin Laden family was being treated in a USA hospital. They were quietly flown out of America to Saudi Arabia...they would be out of harms way there...and not draw undue attention to themselves there. Shhhhhh....don't let it leak hat the Bin Laans are friendly with the Bush/Cheney cartel?

Oh and don't forget that grandfather Bush had the family name changed...they were a German nazi family with a name...I can't recall exactly what it was....it was something like Shmertz. Or something like that?

• Upvote 1

:lol: Most of you wing nuts are so paranoid and gullible. I actually now really really hope that these camps do exist and that they start rounding you people up! That would make my day! Scrum, you gotta admit...It might be nicer than your mom's basement. You know... a change of scenery. You might even make some friends or even get to talk to a girl for once!!!!!!!!! WOW :lol: You all belong locked up in some sort of mental institution.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Okay so he's not educated like you are because he doesn't believe every stupid conspiracy theory out there? Because he doesn't believe in fear mongering? I have news for you pal.....99% of the country must not be as educated and smart as you are! Most of us don't believe crackpot New World Order garbage. :P

You are a crack pot, and that is very obvious. You are dumb too. How about that jerk!

:lol: Most of you wing nuts are so paranoid and gullible. I actually now really really hope that these camps do exist and that they start rounding you people up! That would make my day! Scrum, you gotta admit...It might be nicer than your mom's basement. You know... a change of scenery. You might even make some friends or even get to talk to a girl for once!!!!!!!!! WOW :lol: You all belong locked up in some sort of mental institution.

Where do you belong? I bet you are the one living off your mother, and could not have a women in your life, unless she's as stupid to put up with an arrogant slob like you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are a crack pot, and that is very obvious. You are dumb too. How about that jerk!

Where do you belong? I bet you are the one living off your mother, and could not have a women in your life, unless she's as stupid to put up with an arrogant slob like you.

Actually, I'm happily married with 2.5 kids and own my own business. I just don't believe every single email forward or website as fact. I just don't go around and spread paranoia. I live my life and follow the rules just like most people in this country (except some of the crack pots in this forum). I believe in God but don't think its the end of days..... I'm not a democrat and I'm not a republican but I don't hate our President. I don't go around spreading garbage on forums and then get mad when someone actually shows how ridiculous they are....... B)

• Upvote 1

Actually, I'm happily married with 2.5 kids and own my own business. I just don't believe every single email forward or website as fact. I just don't go around and spread paranoia. I live my life and follow the rules just like most people in this country (except some of the crack pots in this forum). I believe in God but don't think its the end of days..... I'm not a democrat and I'm not a republican but I don't hate our President. I don't go around spreading garbage on forums and then get mad when someone actually shows how ridiculous they are....... B)

You have not shown, or proved anything untrue that has been presented here, You just state things, and insult peoples intelligents because you don't believe it. You have not brought any facts to the table only words, and what you believe. The evidence is staring you in the face, and if you cannot see what's going on, then you are brain dead, and brain washed by the electric toilet.

You have not shown, or proved anything untrue that has been presented here, You just state things, and insult peoples intelligents because you don't believe it. You have not brought any facts to the table only words, and what you believe. The evidence is staring you in the face, and if you cannot see what's going on, then you are brain dead, and brain washed by the electric toilet.

I'm just highlighting how crazy it is. You guys aren't showing any proof either. You think because someone blogged something that it makes it fact? You think that if you get an email forward that it's fact? The only thing staring me in the face is hat some dinar dealers must have been going to a bunch of wack job conspiracy sites to push dinar.

As you can see when you don't have anything to say, you stoop to insults. Still no solid proof only opinons about these so call detention camps. Fox News should carry this, no wait i guess they are part of the machine as well.

• Upvote 1

As you can see when you don't have anything to say, you stoop to insults. Still no solid proof only opinons about these so call detention camps. Fox News should carry this, no wait i guess they are part of the machine as well.

YOU know there never will be solid proof and only opinions about these so called detention camps, and FOX news will never be part of the machine. Do you know why, because you are to damn ignorant to decipher and understand the simple concepts that Washington politicians and the news media uses. The way words are used and misinterpreted by the public. The way laws are written and used. Time goes by and idiots like you forget and go on with your life. Then all of a sudden the law will be used to accomplish there ultimate agenda. You are a worthless person to be wasting my time on when so many other need to be informed. Instead i am beating a dead horse and talking to a stupid brick wall that can not understand anything nor comprehend anything. So as far as i am concerned, Bye, oh and you have a great life because ignorance is bliss.

I'm just highlighting how crazy it is. You guys aren't showing any proof either. You think because someone blogged something that it makes it fact? You think that if you get an email forward that it's fact? The only thing staring me in the face is hat some dinar dealers must have been going to a bunch of wack job conspiracy sites to push dinar.

That goes for you too.

• Upvote 1

The proof is in what's going on. It's just people like you that are blind to see it. I do not follow blogs, I do my own research based on history, and what is taking place around me. I do not get any emails about that either, and I do not follow anybody. I also get a lot of my facts from the word of GOD, that lines up with what is happening in the present world. I am through here with this, but I assure you that you will eat your words about calling people wack jobs etc, because soon it's going to hit you like a ton of bricks, but it will be to late for you then, because you won't be prepared. Hope you come to your senses before it's upon you and your family. Best get to stocking food, firearms, ammo, and other needed items, or face very hard times ahead, because the government is not your friend, nor are they going to supply your needs. Good luck!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1