Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Security Council Meeting on IRAQ 10am Channel 4

Brisco

Yea, it will not be an "official meeting." Its more like a "I'll see you sometime next week meeting." Maliki will be in Kuwait talking to someone. haha...thats for certain.

They have to meet next week because they are running out of time. Maliki wants to force the issue.

Hi redsand... How do you know this? They as we know don't have to do anything. Running out of time to do what? how do you know Maliki wants to force the issue? How do you know they are still meeting???????? Did I miss something. Please provide where you found this info. Thanks :)

• Upvote 1

This document is always changing...as it has already today.

this document is not "always changing" ............this document has not changed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....the last time this document was modified was WHEN IT WAS CREATED.....look at the document and you will see in the TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER when "this document" is current "as of"

like i said, people do TOO MUCH TALKING

are you that guy in your avatar picture? I wouldn't be suprised....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Hi redsand... How do you know this? They as we know don't have to do anything. Running out of time to do what? how do you know Maliki wants to force the issue? How do you know they are still meeting???????? Did I miss something. Please provide where you found this info. Thanks :)

Aqua Dude :rolleyes: Go ask for another +1. anyway....

katshamm. Take a look at this. http://www.almowaten...view_31065.html

Its all about deciphering articles. Nobody knows exactly goes on behind closed doors. What we do know today is that the UN meeting mentioned that the upcoming meeting with Maliki and Kuwait is up in the air. However, that article I showed you came out today as well.

To me, it looks like a private meeting.

Maliki will be in WAshington D.C. around the 12th-15th time frame. We just have to put the pieces together.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

this document is not "always changing" ............this document has not changed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....the last time this document was modified was WHEN IT WAS CREATED.....look at the document and you will see in the TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER when "this document" is current "as of"

like i said, people do TOO MUCH TALKING

are you that guy in your avatar picture? I wouldn't be suprised....

Easy with the sarcasm, we should be on the finial stages of this event and i for one would really like to work together and leave smart remarks out of it.

There are a lot of us out there doing research for the team

• Upvote 7

Easy with the sarcasm, we should be on the finial stages of this event and i for one would really like to work together and leave smart remarks out of it.

There are a lot of us out there doing research for the team

you're right, i just really hate it when i see disinformation and a whole bunch of needless convo....maybe im just stickler for research...but yah..... :(

• Upvote 6

you're right, i just really hate it when i see disinformation and a whole bunch of needless convo....maybe im just stickler for research...but yah..... :(

So Aqua, is the Iraq/Kuwait High-level Coordinator report due on the 10th actually due the 10th....because IF SO, THAT IS A CHANGE IN THE .PDF. did you hear the webcast?

• Upvote 2

No problem 'Aqua Dude' and thanks for understanding, we are all guilty of it, I am the worst at times but I am really trying my best to change.

• Upvote 2

You are right too. I understand - I do it too. We all have our moments. We don't need to fight, but it is really irritating to have questions going back and forth. If you are curious or want to know something, go find out and bring back the info.

Aqua, I bet you have a birthday coming up in the next month or so.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

So Aqua, is the Iraq/Kuwait High-level Coordinator report due on the 10th actually due the 10th....because IF SO, THAT IS A CHANGE IN THE .PDF. did you hear the webcast?

that was in the pdf yesterday when i looked at the pdf...no i ddin't hear the enitre webcast because the stream of it(pre-recorded version) will not paly fully.....all i know is that the document has not been changed since it was posted on dec 2

sry for attacking you red

• Upvote 2

Aqua Dude :rolleyes: Go ask for another +1. anyway....

katshamm. Take a look at this. http://www.almowaten...view_31065.html

Its all about deciphering articles. Nobody knows exactly goes on behind closed doors. What we do know today is that the UN meeting mentioned that the upcoming meeting with Maliki and Kuwait is up in the air. However, that article I showed you came out today as well.

To me, it looks like a private meeting.

Maliki will be in WAshington D.C. around the 12th-15th time frame. We just have to put the pieces together.

Thanks for the response but the link doesn't work?

• Upvote 1

that was in the pdf yesterday when i looked at the pdf...no i ddin't hear the enitre webcast because the stream of it(pre-recorded version) will not paly fully.....all i know is that the document has not been changed since it was posted on dec 2

sry for attacking you red

No problem. :) I think we had a misunderstanding. It was mentioned how the report can be delayed. Thats how I meant by the meaning "changed."

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the response but the link doesn't work?

Kuwait Deputy PM: Report to UN Sec General will show desire to resolve outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq

Posted: December 6, 2011

Kuwaiti Deputy Prime Minister: a road map to resolve the

The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Aforeighalkwyta desire to Kuwait and Iraq in the end all outstanding issues between the two countries, pointing to the existence of a road map on the bilateral level to be resolved, noting Kuwait’s readiness to help the Iraqis in their dealings with the United Nations.

Khalid said in a statement to Kuwait News newspaper, published today, «We are waiting for the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to discuss all issues, God willing, be room for the completion of all these outstanding issues».

Speaking of his report the Secretary-General’s envoy to the UN Secretary-General, which was released as an official and the desire of the two countries during a meeting with officials to end all outstanding issues.

Read more:

• Upvote 2