Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is what is going to happen!!

sonny1

Hello everyone, i know that this lop issue is like beating a dead horse and still beating him after he has been turned into glue! Here is what will happen and i hope finally we can stop talking about this issue! There is a better chance of someone finding big foot than there are of iraq lopping. Here is how it is going to go down, grab a pen....................ok. Iraq is going to give the investor a modest rate some were between $ .84-1.60 they are going to give us a certain time frame to cash-in somewere in the neighborhood of 45-90 days. Once iraq gets all there dinar back they will do what anyone who wants to turn a profit would do, raise the value to its true worth $2.50-3.00 and with the 10-15 trillion in circulation in the hands of the average person iraq will profit 10-15 trillion at the least, you guys catching on yet, and then they will be able to pay all there debt and build there private sector!!!

This is simple, i understand that people are negative by nature, and i am no different, but do you people truly believe that the u.s government, that has invested trillions, and more importantly lost thousands of lives would let iraq pull one over on all the people that have helped them? No. People say all the time why would iraq make us all millionaires, first of all they have no choice, if you think they have a say you are wrong, we set up there new monetary policy. We set up there atm machines, we have been working hand in hand with them to do this the right way. Second of all iraq wont pay us 1 penny when they do this, they will profit trillions. The country of iraq gains absolutely nothing by lopping, well unless you count on them losing trillions, and making there allies dispise them!!!! Out

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this post, sonny1, and thank you!

My only question is the rate - I believe for all the reasons you brought up, and the fact that they NEED to RV in good, stable financial appearance to the entire world, the rate will be higher...something closer (but not quite) to the RI number. Iraq has a lot at stake here, and they must pull it together and present themselves in a good light to the rest of the global financial world.

Hope we're both right! And hope they prove us right very, very soon. I'd be very happy with later this week, LOL!

i agree with this post, sonny1, and thank you!

My only question is the rate - i believe for all the reasons you brought up, and the fact that they need to rv in good, stable financial appearance to the entire world, the rate will be higher...something closer (but not quite) to the ri number. Iraq has a lot at stake here, and they must pull it together and present themselves in a good light to the rest of the global financial world.

Hope we're both right! And hope they prove us right very, very soon. I'd be very happy with later this week, lol!

they will get the rate to what its worth, but after they get all the dinar out of our hands, and then when they do go to that value they make trillions..

come on sonny, do you honestly believe our government really gives a **** about it's people in this matter. They want a foot hold in the east and could care less if we make our money or not. They want more control and so do the world banks. I only hope that they are dumb enough not to care about the small percentage of us who stand to profit from this age old chest match, so we may gain financial independance once and for all. I say this to you respectfully.

in this situation i truely do think they care, normaly i would say no, but in this situation i say they do

Come on Sonny, do you honestly believe our government really gives a **** about it's people in this matter. They want a foot hold in the east and could care less if we make our money or not. They want more control and so do the world banks. I only hope that they are dumb enough not to care about the small percentage of us who stand to profit from this age old chest match, so we may gain financial independance once and for all. I say this to you respectfully.

I look at it a little differently. Because a great portion of those holding dinars are the boots on the ground AND the TOP BRASS of the military. "This **** hole will pay off one day", to quote an unknown army general I saw on the news a few years ago. This is probably what he meant! The military/ govt take care of their own. And this is one way they are going to take care of themselves. They probably don't care about us investors, but we are along for the ride.

The US will also benefit from all of us cashing in, just think of all the taxes that we will pay in to the government that they wouldn't already have. Also the money into the economy, the purchasing power by all of us with our Millions of dollars being spent in the U.S.

The U.S. Government does care about the RV as much as we do. Just my thoughts!

BRING ON THE RV!!!!

Hello everyone, i know that this lop issue is like beating a dead horse and still beating him after he has been turned into glue! Here is what will happen and i hope finally we can stop talking about this issue! There is a better chance of someone finding big foot than there are of iraq lopping. Here is how it is going to go down, grab a pen....................ok.

Um, er, ah...so what are you saying here?? Don't you read the National Enquirer? Big foot has been captured and has given birth to twins in Nebraska. Darn, guess that means shes gonna LOP. lol

poker

you have to be realistic about this and understand how economics works. it is not going to go up 1000% one day. i hope i am wrong

i have to disagree, if iraq doesnt want the major players (really rich people) to make a huge run on there currency, they will have to come out at a modest rate$.84-1.61