Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is what is going to happen!!

sonny1

Then why is the CBI not being clear about the RV or LOP or RN? is this deliberate? If their plan is disinformation, they are worrying me to death! Just be honest Iraq and clear! and that goes for the "Pumpers" also! You don't know who to trust??????

It wont be clear until whatever happens happen. When whatever happens happens i promise you that you will know. You wont miss any time tables and whatever they decide to do will be public. Go enjoy life today, because it seems that this money that you dont even have is running your life. They can do whatever they want to do, regardless of past history with other nations, and regardless of any news posted. Dont read into everything because its all nothing (trust me, they are not stupid and know what they are doing ), but you dont and you wont until its done. Go enjoy life and family.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I use to be brainwashed too! I bet the US gov and other governments got real sweet options on their dinars years ago at price way lower than what the market price is today or any future RV price.

Thus, Iraq can lop and redom very low and keep the US govt happy but the heck with the speculator-you and me.

POSSUM,

Would you like to sell me your Dinars also...??? I'll pay you like Adam offered, $10/million over what the traders are paying. Are you willin'...?

RONMm :)

I agree completely with everything you said. I am a newbie, but in the last few days I have started to post the same thing several times and each time have held off making the post until I got more familiar with the "tone" of the members. I wrote my son in law a long email saying the same thing two days ago. Simply, U.S. has too much to lose to not get good RV and Obama, with his low approval rating, will go on TV and take responsibility for "paying for the Iraq war" -- too many things happening all at once that support your analysis -- thanks for the post, we should know by March 1.

Come on RV, Go DINARS, All the Ducks are in a Row...! THANK YOU GOD for our opportunity...!

Everyone, I wish all of you Bountiful Blessings, and Wonderous Provision - for whatever God has for you to do in Your Lives...! I hope and pray that we all use wisely whatever we gain.

RON ;)

I hope your right! And I too hope that it happens this week. I'm really getting sick of my job. I want to restart my business and I need the capital to do it.

I agree with this post, sonny1, and thank you!

My only question is the rate - I believe for all the reasons you brought up, and the fact that they NEED to RV in good, stable financial appearance to the entire world, the rate will be higher...something closer (but not quite) to the RI number. Iraq has a lot at stake here, and they must pull it together and present themselves in a good light to the rest of the global financial world.

Hope we're both right! And hope they prove us right very, very soon. I'd be very happy with later this week, LOL!

What is going to happen is we are going to exchange at US banks and get dollars and the US is going to keep the Dinar as foreign currency reserves. The reason it want go back to iraq is because iraq does not have enough dollars to exchange the Dinar. If you think they are in Debt now make them give us dollars for there dinar all 10 - 15 trillion dinar.

What is going to happen is we are going to exchange at US banks and get dollars and the US is going to keep the Dinar as foreign currency reserves. The reason it want go back to iraq is because iraq does not have enough dollars to exchange the Dinar. If you think they are in Debt now make them give us dollars for there dinar all 10 - 15 trillion dinar.

didnt you read the first post, iraq would profit 10-15 trillion with an rv........

Sonny! Glad to see you posting! Just wanted to let you know i appreciate everything you do. I heard what Ali said about you and just wanted to say screw what he said! Dont let it bother you dude. You are better than that so don't lower yourself to his level by arguing with hi

. Thx for all the info you and the rest of the "team" are willing to share!