Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU BLAINO POST 2 DEC

Rosy

GURU BLAINO POST 2 DEC

12-1-2011 Guru Blaino There

are some National scale players - mega corps, Countries, several

wealthy types (very BIG Fish)...have in fact CASHED OUT using leveraged

deals...asset backed. It's different than you going to your

bank and cashing out. I did get confirmation. Smoky Joe (Biden) has

been over there having meetings with governor of the Central Bank of

Iraq (al Shabibi) and most of the conversations and agreements are

complete at this time. More will be happening today (Thursday) in about 5 hours (Midnight, Central Time) when "today" starts in Iraq. They will be dusting off all the details tomorrow and there was a lot of conversation about the "Button". It is now back where we thought it always belonged, with al Shabibi. We are in 24 - 30 hour countdown...Could be 6 hours or 14... no way (yet) to tell. Rate: $5.72 give or take 45 cents more or less.

Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

GURU BLAINO POST 2 DEC

complete at this time. More will be happening today (Thursday) in about 5 hours (Midnight, Central Time) when "today" starts in Iraq. They will be dusting off all the details tomorrow and there was a lot of conversation about the "Button". It is now back where we thought it always belonged, with al Shabibi. We are in 24 - 30 hour countdown...Could be 6 hours or 14... no way (yet) to tell. Rate: $5.72 give or take 45 cents more or less.

I evened you out. I think people on this forum need to stop giving others -1 if they post Guru stuff. It is not the person saying these things. Let's try to be fair.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link in quote
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:blink: those damn goo roos.....surely know how to keep'em dreaming... 5.75... WOW... thats like finding the genie in a bottle... :rolleyes:

but we wont know the rate until the rate is posted... so we think .10 - 5.75 (give or take .45) :lol: too big of a spread... we just have to stay informed and pray for the best rate possible...

LMAO 5.75 you are in my prayers....

GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

ROSY

You have been on this site for over two years and still can read, let alone post, this Guru stuff? I have been around a little over six months and I ready for the straight jacket! Sell me your secrets for coping with this insanity. I want to know how to deal with this - stresses of business, family, etc. could never have prepared me for this. LOL

By the way, do you think there is 240 trillion USD out there short or long term to back this rate? I think this guy forecasted RV on an exact date - February 30, 2012.

Thanks for the chuckle. You obviously have a great sense of humor

• Upvote 2

GURU BLAINO POST 2 DEC

This is a flat out LIE. This man (or child) has no credibility. He's quite the pathetic loser in real life so he has to pretend he's a big shot on an internet forum. Way to go blaino! He needs to get off his lazy arse and get a job. No wonder our country's in the shape its in, with people like this. That's fact.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How about we all stop posting this trash on this site, it's a free country i know but really if you want to read fiction go to their sites and get your entertainment. it's a bummer to waste time and space on this forum that Mr. Montana created for the exchange of real intel and opinions from the good people of Dinar Vets.

So. Cal. Dinar

J.M.H.O.

MR DINARMAN

Lighten up. This one is so preposterous, one should never have a rise in blood pressure. I have asked Rosy for what she does or takes to maintain her sanity. Or is it maintain her insanity in a sane manner?

Take a humorous stance on this one. Where is that magic little button? Is it really within Shabbibi's reach, kind of like the red bat phone was for Commissioner Gordon? And just when is that magical sixth hour or fourteenth hour ( not sure what is happening in the seventh through thirteenth) ? And I hope when they pay us it is on the take side, but I guess I could give $.45 of $5.72 for each dinar. If they insist.

Yes, this could be idiotic and childish in its stark appearance. Heck, I feel halfway childish doing this post. Sometimes you just have to laugh!

• Upvote 1

rosy, whoever you are. there is no need to bomb the rumor forum here with okie and his cronies junk. we have heard it all before, the rv has happened, 5.45$$, big corps have already cashed out, bank screens etc... these new gurus that have popped up lately are nothing more than some pumper with a new screen name who gets money from the dinar dealers. these new guys like lojak, hammerman and papajack are the same person. the sooner that their followers stop listening to them, the sooner they will drop off the face of the earth.

MR DINARMAN

Lighten up. This one is so preposterous, one should never have a rise in blood pressure. I have asked Rosy for what she does or takes to maintain her sanity. Or is it maintain her insanity in a sane manner?

Take a humorous stance on this one. Where is that magic little button? Is it really within Shabbibi's reach, kind of like the red bat phone was for Commissioner Gordon? And just when is that magical sixth hour or fourteenth hour ( not sure what is happening in the seventh through thirteenth) ? And I hope when they pay us it is on the take side, but I guess I could give $.45 of $5.72 for each dinar. If they insist.

Yes, this could be idiotic and childish in its stark appearance. Heck, I feel halfway childish doing this post. Sometimes you just have to laugh!

I've laughed for a couple years. I've never believed any rumors so I've never been on the roller coaster because I know what is and what isn't possible. When you see the same garbage posted day in and day out for this long it gets rather annoying. Don't worry I never let my blood pressure rise over this. Nothing a dirty guru spews has any bearing on my life or my emotions :) I just like to stir the crap storm. Hopefully one of these scumbags read my posts and has a heart attack.. thats all i really want :D

rosy, whoever you are. there is no need to bomb the rumor forum here with okie and his cronies junk. we have heard it all before, the rv has happened, 5.45$$, big corps have already cashed out, bank screens etc... these new gurus that have popped up lately are nothing more than some pumper with a new screen name who gets money from the dinar dealers. these new guys like lojak, hammerman and papajack are the same person. the sooner that their followers stop listening to them, the sooner they will drop off the face of the earth.

Rosy I viewed your profile... you have been here 2 years and have only 10 posts all with in the last couple of days? Except for posting Adams Chat today that had already been posted thank you very much... the rest have been for Pumpers from other sites.

What is your "Mission" ??? Pumping for the Pumpers??? unsure.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1