Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: 'US used nukes on Iraq, Afghanistan': Atomic bomb dropped on Tora Bora: Expert

k98nights

BREAKING: 'US used nukes on Iraq, Afghanistan': Atomic bomb dropped on Tora Bora: Expert

27972.jpg

Global Research, December 1, 2011

Press TV

Global Research Editor's Note

This report, which is yet to be verified must be taken very seriously. We are dealing with nuclear war.

A tactical nuclear weapon (e.g. B611-11) is a a bunker buster bomb with a nuclear warhead.

It has an explosive capacity between one third and six times a Hiroshima bomb.

Michel Chossudovsky, December 1, 2011

The United States has used tactical nuclear weapons in its military campaign against Iraq and Afghanistan, a Middle East expert tells Press TV.

“Tactical nuclear weapons were used, at least one in Iraq and several were used in Afghanistan --in the Tora Bora mountains,” Peter Eyre, a Middle East consultant, said.

b_6111%20mounting.jpg

B611-11 Tactical Nuclear Weapon

Eyre pointed out that the atomic bomb dropped on Afghanistan's Tora Bora region was so powerful that it actually created an earthquake there.

The analyst went on to say that the use of such lethal weapons by US military, which is a gross violation of the Geneva Convention, has been sanctioned by the US presidents; thus they should be prosecuted for war crimes.

"In America, the ultimate commander in chief is the president," Eyre said, adding that the President has the final say in using such weapons.

The US is the first country in the world to develop nuclear weapons and the only one to use them.

Thousands of people were killed in August 1945, when the US bombers dropped atomic bombs on Japan's Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The US invaded Afghanistan in 2001 under the pretext of toppling the Taliban regime, claiming that the militants have refused to hand over Osama bin Laden.

The US also invaded Iraq in 2003 under the excuse of destroying alleged weapons of mass destruction (WMD) belonging to former dictator Saddam Hussein.

Many civilians, including women and children, have been killed as a result of these wars.

The US-led war in Afghanistan, with civilian and military casualties at record highs, has become the longest war in the US history.

To view the video report on Press TV

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212827.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=27972

• Upvote 1

Not only did we use nukes, Hallyburton contracted with local mercenaries to provide Iraqi babies, puppies and kittens to feed U.S. troops. The contract fell through though because the U.S. strip mall Chinese food industry has a monopoly on the puppies and kittens.

Now I don't care who you are That's Funny stuff there "usndiver" how you doing Friend long time no here.

• Upvote 1

Come on people this is TOTAL BS!!! We could not have kept that hidden, where is all the radioactive fallout that would have been detected? All the cases of radiation poisoning? Russia and China and the rest of the world would have been raising hell to the tops of their voices! Come on now this is just plain dumb!

For once I totally agree with you..........utter nonsense

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lollll, wow they are fishing at anything to try and turn the middle east on America, sorry guys might be a little to late for that. Hmm i can guess that the whole middle east will be democratic within 10 years, just accept it and live happy (what it really is, is that we embarrassed the **** out of them, and led a ground campaign lasting 22 days to take iraq, and were doing the same in afghan) id be pretty embarrassed to if a country didn't even have to break out the real devastating weapons to win a war

Edited by nick.powell52
  • Upvote 1

Dinarvets is like national enquire, awesome... Note to self dont tell any one I know to come to this site if I want them to take this investment serious....

hey jerry lewis........dont let the door hit ya..........where the good lord split ya...........you sound like an OOM investor..........GO DINAR

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I guess I got 2 negs... must be frum the guppies that actually think this story is true... You guys are so cool...All I can think is maybe the dinar making people rich is just as big of a joke as this is... Neg me all u want Im not here to be popular with a bunch of people I dont even know.. Neg it up, I just neged myself....

Edited by drlewis
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

I guess I got 2 negs... must be frum the guppies that actually think this story is true... You guys are so cool...All I can think is maybe the dinar making people rich is just as big of a joke as this is... Neg me all u want Im not here to be popular with a bunch of people I dont even know.. Neg it up, I just neged myself....

LOL i will give you a negative if you will give me one :) see how stupid these posts can get not saying the mods are stupid but some folks have tooo much time to even think up something like this.

27972.jpg

Global Research, December 1, 2011

Press TV

BullS**t

Global Research Editor's Note

This report, which is yet to be verified must be taken very seriously. We are dealing with nuclear war.

A tactical nuclear weapon (e.g. B611-11) is a a bunker buster bomb with a nuclear warhead.

It has an explosive capacity between one third and six times a Hiroshima bomb.

Michel Chossudovsky, December 1, 2011

The United States has used tactical nuclear weapons in its military campaign against Iraq and Afghanistan, a Middle East expert tells Press TV.

“Tactical nuclear weapons were used, at least one in Iraq and several were used in Afghanistan --in the Tora Bora mountains,” Peter Eyre, a Middle East consultant, said.

b_6111%20mounting.jpg

B611-11 Tactical Nuclear Weapon

Eyre pointed out that the atomic bomb dropped on Afghanistan's Tora Bora region was so powerful that it actually created an earthquake there.

The analyst went on to say that the use of such lethal weapons by US military, which is a gross violation of the Geneva Convention, has been sanctioned by the US presidents; thus they should be prosecuted for war crimes.

"In America, the ultimate commander in chief is the president," Eyre said, adding that the President has the final say in using such weapons.

The US is the first country in the world to develop nuclear weapons and the only one to use them.

Thousands of people were killed in August 1945, when the US bombers dropped atomic bombs on Japan's Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The US invaded Afghanistan in 2001 under the pretext of toppling the Taliban regime, claiming that the militants have refused to hand over Osama bin Laden.

The US also invaded Iraq in 2003 under the excuse of destroying alleged weapons of mass destruction (WMD) belonging to former dictator Saddam Hussein.

Many civilians, including women and children, have been killed as a result of these wars.

The US-led war in Afghanistan, with civilian and military casualties at record highs, has become the longest war in the US history.

To view the video report on Press TV

http://www.presstv.i...ail/212827.html

http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=27972

I am hitting the BS button on this.

I will bet that what was meant was that a bunker buster has the power of 1/3 ro 1/6th of the Nuke we dropped on Japan. The signature (fall out) of a nuke is very distinctive and there is no way that it would not have been detected long before now by the international community.

• Upvote 2