Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

take with a grain of salt.... UST LOCK DOWN "REAL"

BruceV

BruceV,

thanks for passing it along. There is something "globally" going on. Look at the Euro, look at the debt, look at the potential collapse of the global economy. I can only hope and pray that our brave troops didnt fight in vein in Iraq. I pray that we fought to restore the future of this great country of ours. If we do not return to sound fiscal policies, we are doomed like the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans before us.... id suck every barrel of oil out of that God-Forsaken place to save our country, let them hedge their future in order to save ours and the world.

DDG

Edited by DgreenFSU66
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Remember this one by tryinmybest22.

Now we have seen a chain of events that the IQD becoming of value is certain. How about this, you just hold your dinar, don't worry about losing money, don't worry about a scam, don't worry about things like LOP, and just relax. Have the piece of mind you made a good investment at a good time, and you wont have to wait til 2012.

Read more:

Its hard to believe it when you have seen so much of the stuff thats not real. But now I have some regained faith it will happen sooner than later.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Remember this one by tryinmybest22.

Now we have seen a chain of events that the IQD becoming of value is certain. How about this, you just hold your dinar, don't worry about losing money, don't worry about a scam, don't worry about things like LOP, and just relax. Have the piece of mind you made a good investment at a good time, and you wont have to wait til 2012.

Read more:

Its hard to believe it when you have seen so much of the stuff thats not real. But now I have some regained faith it will happen sooner than later.

I agree :)

Thanks for sharing, I hope with fingers crossed you're friend is on the money with this!!!

Me too. He's lives a mile away from me.... ill break his arm if he's jerking my chain lol

• Upvote 1