Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Contractors are being paid with the new RV

theriver

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

• Upvote 8

It is a rumor, pure and simple. I will say that mojack was right about the zero screens though. The currency exchange was experiencing it when trying to sell exotic currencies. They would go to a zero rate and then back to a rate with a number and then back to zero. It was happening with more then one. Hopefully it is something and not just a clich. :unsure:

I have read that also on the "guru" site... I have read the RV happened... I have read "in country RV" and the list goes on.. Do I believe any of it no I do not.... Nothing to back up their claims....

Until the other sites and gurus can back up their claims with more than "boots on the ground" " I can not reveal my sourecs be cause of national security" Or the classic one I have signed a confidentiality agreement with undiclosed sources.. I beleive none of what is said...

THe sad part is this is the same greedy and extremely irresponsible behaviour that has created the current world wide economic mess we are in.

Unless someone proves me wrong I also do not believe the Dinar RV is going to be used to solve the debt crisis. THe money from the debt crisis is being done via loans from China and Japan along with banks forieting billions in loans due them...

That is just what this past years experience lurking on these sites have taught me...

• Upvote 2

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

You are in the GURU ZONE

And one last point. I have yet to see any of the gurus comeup with intel which agreed with one and other... They are constantly contradicting one an other.... A good example is the rate of the RV. One will post his sources say 1 to 1 the other says pegged to the British Sterling (GBP) one says $4.40 an so on... THe best advice I can give and have seen others give. Take what you hear and research it out for yourself. As they use to say on the X files The truth is out there!

(P.S. If an admin or moderator is reading this can we please get spell check cause I really suck at spelling) ;)

• Upvote 1

This whole experience strikes me as the Internet version of "Waiting For Godot," a play.

"Waiting for Godot follows two days in the lives of a pair of men who divert themselves while they wait expectantly and in vain for someone named Godot to arrive.

They claim him as an acquaintance but in fact hardly know him, admitting that they would not recognise him were they to see him.

To occupy themselves, they eat, sleep, converse, argue, sing, play games, exercise, swap hats, and contemplate suicide – anything "to hold the terrible silence at bay".

I'm beginning to believe this may all be a fantasy, that none of us really have a clue about Iraq or what they may do or not do. If so, the GURU's have been pretty successful at creating a mythology and sucking us into it. :(

• Upvote 1

I might be way off base here but here is my thinking....:unsure:................ The "gurus" don't know jack sh**!! Iraq is supposed to be a sovereign nation but they have not complete the Ebril agreement and they are still under chapter 7. I DONOT believe that there has been any "in country" R. V. I DO NOT believe contractors have been payed is any form of new "rv'd " currency. I don't think any contractor know the rate. Iraq has made massive progress in the last year , but there are obviously things that they still need to sort out and are perhaps struggling to comprehend at an international level. Iraq can not afford to pay contractors at a "new" rate with out that rate being international. If that was the case there would be no point in us sitting here posting articles, reading, discussing different scenarios etc or waiting for Adam's text message......because we would have the answer we are all waiting for. Additionally, we all know there are enough people in Iraq at present, who are members of this site and if any of this was true, WE WOULD KNOW about it. It would be one of the easiest things on the planet for us to gain confirmation of. Also if Iraq were stupid enough to pay contractors is this manner....... Again we would know , because some off them wouldn't be able to hold their water. So if a little logic and common sense is applied they we should know that this is total B. S. ! Also Chapter 7 and Ebril may well happen just before the R. V. But the rest will all happen at the same time. The R. V. Will allow the dinar to be internationally tradeable, we will be able to cash in and the contractors will be payed at the new rate. Just my opinion. :)

• Upvote 3

lotsofdinar.........That would be you getting sucked in. Not all of us buy the BS the gurus plop out for your consumption. Not bashing you at all btw. I too at one time rode the rollercoaster and now I just sit and watch you and others riding the same monster that I was on. But No More.

The mythology you speak of is your's and others who dare to believe it. Believe it if you will that is your choice. I also hate to see you sucked in and the only thing anybody can say is educate yourself about what you invested your hard earned dollars into. It's the only way you can escape the ride. Education.

Otherwise my friend you will be doomed to relie upon those who prey upon the un-educated. That there are those who bought in without any idea of what they bought into has caused the same old questions. The same old lies. Plus it allows the BS'ers to just keep on laying it out for those who would gobble up the nonsense. So get to reading and stop reading this stuff or your eyes will fall out. ;)

There are no answers for what we seek as the Iraqi's ain't gonna tell us. But........You can read up on this deal and get a better picture of what we are looking for and it WILL not come from these guru types. Just study Chapter 7 and learn what it will take for Iraq to come out of it and what the cause and effect will or can be from that effort. It's as good as any place to start learning the nuts and bolts.

Again not bashing you as I used to be you or any number of others that used to listen to that shrill long whistle that meant and never has meant anything close to truth about it all........just saying ...........education and you can step off the ride........Good Luck :)

• Upvote 2

Does anyone have a link or anykind of validity that contractors are being paid with RV money - heard this several times but cannot find any article on the matter

Nothing to get excited about, This rumor has been going on for months, the Gurus actually started this rumor, :lol:

Does anyone have a link or anykind of validity that contractors are being paid with RV money - heard this several times but cannot find any article on the matter

Noob, <_< everyone responded rather nicely to your thread with some very good information, however, in the future to avoid the impression that you are a trolling guru or an instigator, title your thread with the question and not a statement. Moving the word 'Are' from the middle of your statement; "Contractors are paid with the new RV" then adding a question mark at the end is a much clearer representation of the question.

Are contractors being paid with the new RV?

No.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And one last point. I have yet to see any of the gurus comeup with intel which agreed with one and other... They are constantly contradicting one an other.... A good example is the rate of the RV. One will post his sources say 1 to 1 the other says pegged to the British Sterling (GBP) one says $4.40 an so on... THe best advice I can give and have seen others give. Take what you hear and research it out for yourself. As they use to say on the X files The truth is out there!

(P.S. If an admin or moderator is reading this can we please get spell check cause I really suck at spelling) ;)

if you would download Chrome as your browser........anything you type.........you will have spell check...........GO DINAR

what the crap! how did i know this rumor was gunna swing around AGAIN, when i first joined dv last year this was one of the "Big Scoops" over in iraq that was supposedly happening. all the dinar vendors are on their rampages again. i have already seen a couple of the old rumors of last year swinging around again. the worst part is... these stupid $%#@ stories work! just wait until santa clause comes in to the picture again, that guy is more responsible for dinar sales than this rumor. i really wish i had the influence to boycott these vendors. the sooner they stop selling, the more probable this investment might actually turn out to be profitable.

Edited by Caducues