Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Revision on

Enorrste

Ennorste, I was just thinking, everyone is focussing on the new denomination of the Dinar, but how is every shop keeper, every business going to readjust their costs and dprices of goods, when this all goes down? This whole phenomena is going to be mind boggeling if the Iraqi government can pull this off. I think it will take more than just a day to redemominate and/or RV. Just food for thought. I know the RV is going to happen, the mass communication and adjustments in concert are going to be extraordinary.

I know that I argued with you rather aggressively the evening before last and for that I do apologize. It did obviously get you to thinking of some the points that I was finding so unacceptable and I thank you for coming around to my way of thinking regarding the handling of the larger denomination bills within Iraq. I was in total agreement with you regarding there being no effective change in the Iraqi's usable income despite the lowering of wages but I could not see the circulation of two separate bills with different face values but having the same value simultaneously. Thank you for having taken the time and effort to consider the alternative arguments

A Revision on “How Would the RV ?”

After some long and hard thinking this morning I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to make a major adjustment to my post on “How Would the RV Work”. This revision is necessary because after reviewing many of the responses to my original thread post I have changed my mind one more time. I will show you how I came to this conclusion.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I believe that I have eaten enough crow for one post! Thank you all of those who did not give up in chat or on the threads. I feel much more comfortable now that this is both do-able and that every person will benefit in exactly the same way from the RV.

Steve

Thank you Steve

This was an excellent post and analysis...!

God Bless You Brother -

RON ;)

Interesting thought process. My question is how many assumptions are you having to make to get to this conclusion? Also, do you really think that this was setup years ago and based on the number of dinars each Iraq might or might not have today? So many opinions and calculated thoughts. So many ways to reason out why everyone is correct.

Enorrste; That's what you meant eating crow the other night. When I mentioned the Iraq economy will get a boost with the RV. I believe that their discretionary income will produce the fastest growing and most successful economy in the world. The biggest challenge will be for them to stop the rebels in their tracks and not have them disrupt the forward movement of their economy. I hope for the sake of the country of Iraq and more important the people of Iraq they are successful with their new found freedoms from oppression. I also am convince the RV will help propel this into fact.

Best Regards,

Selkirk..