Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank call

bright

I had an interesting phone conversation this afternoon......I have had my doubts about BOA here in east texas....I did open an account in Lufkin,Tx. but they do not sell dinars but according to many in our area they are suppose to exchange when it Rv's......Like I said I have my doubts plus the area, so many holders of dinars in this small area of east texas. I can't see that bank handling all of us....So late this afternoon I called a Capital One Bank in the Houston area(Kingwood) just to inquire about some info...I got the phone# from this site(713-435-7920) The first call I got voice mail from a lady so I was transfered to info probably just a teller.....I asked if they sold dinars and she said they did....I got their location in Kingwood and I know exactly where it is.....I think on this site it said Humble, Tx but it is in Kingwood, basically Humble and Kingwood are next to each other. Anyway I called again a few minutes after 5pm. I thought perhaps that number would be the person in charge of foreign exchange. The lady answered so I ask what their dinars were costing today and she said the cutoff was at 5pm and it was a few minutes after. I asked if she could tell me the rate before 5pm.....there was a pause ...she was talking to someone else there.....she then told me they were not selling anymore dinars but what got me excited was she said they will redeem them if you have an account with Capital One. I don't know if this means anything or not but it sparked my attention!!!!

I had an interesting phone conversation this afternoon......I have had my doubts about BOA here in east texas....I did open an account in Lufkin,Tx. but they do not sell dinars but according to many in our area they are suppose to exchange when it Rv's......Like I said I have my doubts plus the area, so many holders of dinars in this small area of east texas. I can't see that bank handling all of us....So late this afternoon I called a Capital One Bank in the Houston area(Kingwood) just to inquire about some info...I got the phone# from this site(713-435-7920) The first call I got voice mail from a lady so I was transfered to info probably just a teller.....I asked if they sold dinars and she said they did....I got their location in Kingwood and I know exactly where it is.....I think on this site it said Humble, Tx but it is in Kingwood, basically Humble and Kingwood are next to each other. Anyway I called again a few minutes after 5pm. I thought perhaps that number would be the person in charge of foreign exchange. The lady answered so I ask what their dinars were costing today and she said the cutoff was at 5pm and it was a few minutes after. I asked if she could tell me the rate before 5pm.....there was a pause ...she was talking to someone else there.....she then told me they were not selling anymore dinars but what got me excited was she said they will redeem them if you have an account with Capital One. I don't know if this means anything or not but it sparked my attention!!!!

Now this is information I can respect. It's not like you're on here telling people it's about to RV and all this crazy stuff people are saying. Hey you have your reason for thinking or getting the feeling that an RV is just around the corner and to me, that's good Intel.

My husband and I called Chase and other banks a few weeks ago when the hype was in full swing...and we were told by Chase (in the Houston area) they did not sell or exchange dinar - IDK...I think I'm tired and just need to stop reading this stuff daily...and wait for it to happen. Maybe others have felt tired before as well. I am not trying to be negative but IDK anymore

HI..tzsbwn........I am no expert just a regular member......just thought I would pass some info found by making a phone call. I got the bank information off of this site and called to see if I might want to switch banks.....Why don't you call Capital One tomorrow@713-435-7920 and see if they give you the same info........who knows maybe they will say something different......But I have no reason to make up some story......and for sure I don't think I deserve any bashing....I was just trying to share something......matter of fact if your in the Houston area just stop by their bank at 19311 West Lake Parkway in Humble Texas .....it is right across the street from a Kroger Supermarket in the Kingwood community. It happens to be in a very nice area on the north outskirts of Houston off Hwy 59 although I live about 75 miles from there it is ironic I was a Keebler salesman several years ago and I called on that Kroger Supermarket......Again I'm not someone like Medic, Adam, Frank,etc. that has so called connections feeding them intel. I always just respond to their posts like you but I was excited about what I was told and wanted to share my excitement!!!!!!! Have a nice evening and hopefully we will get our ultimate wish a RV!!!!

HI..tzsbwn........I am no expert just a regular member......just thought I would pass some info found by making a phone call. I got the bank information off of this site and called to see if I might want to switch banks.....Why don't you call Capital One tomorrow@713-435-7920 and see if they give you the same info........who knows maybe they will say something different......But I have no reason to make up some story......and for sure I don't think I deserve any bashing....I was just trying to share something......matter of fact if your in the Houston area just stop by their bank at 19311 West Lake Parkway in Humble Texas .....it is right across the street from a Kroger Supermarket in the Kingwood community. It happens to be in a very nice area on the north outskirts of Houston off Hwy 59 although I live about 75 miles from there it is ironic I was a Keebler salesman several years ago and I called on that Kroger Supermarket......Again I'm not someone like Medic, Adam, Frank,etc. that has so called connections feeding them intel. I always just respond to their posts like you but I was excited about what I was told and wanted to share my excitement!!!!!!! Have a nice evening and hopefully we will get our ultimate wish a RV!!!!

Hi Bright,

Thanks for your willingness to share your experience and info - I believe it is great news. God bless you...!

RON ;)

Bright,

I bought my dinar's from capitol one in louisiana. They told me that they only sell and buy dinars to and from people that have accounts with them. It has been a while since i bought mine a few months i guess and they were selling then of course

Where in Louisiana? Thats where I live.

I was excited about what I was told and wanted to share my excitement!!!!!!!

But bright, all you were told is they don't sell dinar but they will exchange them for you. Why would you get so excited about such mundane info. TD Bank sells and exchanges, DT exchanges. None of this says imminent RV nor is any of it a clue. I just don't get the excitement. sorry.gif

Thanks for the info though.

I have a relative that works at capital one and they said to have an account before it rvs if you plan to cash in there. They didnt go into to detail why. but ill take there word for it. and they also told me that just about everyone at that branch holds dinars. They are in the lake charles area

Edited by Frosty
spelling and added area at location

Thank you for the information, i know exactly where you are talking about the location! I live about 5 miles from that location. I do have a capitol one acct also. Thank you for sharing your info and excitement with us. Keeping my fingers crossed for whenit does rv! Have a wonderful day ....

Capital One sounds like a good bank to choose. BOA is out for me.

not really. i have an account with them and inquired about cashing in and they will, but and it is a big but imo, they take them and mail them their branch that handles foriegn currency and then after they verify the authenticity and determine value, they credit your account. I am not willing to let them mail millions of $$ and hope it works out.

Hay Bright, do not let the negative feed back shake you.

Thanks for the info. It takes guts to post as some are so quick to rip you up.

I do not see anyone commenting on other investments like 401K or Toyota stock.

This investment is doing better then most. I started this ride over six years ago and have a lot to offer but hold back, Thanks for sharing your excitement.