Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady's opinion

Choppermike

Cooked... Love your new "shout out to Betty"!wink.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

To all bashers.....

If some people did even half the research that Bondlady has done they may be qualified to make the statements like she does... but alas, we mere mortals just like reading what others have dug up from countless hours of research. If you live in a glass house don't throw stones folks. Why not trying to dig up the information for yourselves... then let us critique your opinion! wink.gif

Well Said RodandStaff Thank you for saying ! ;)

• Upvote 3

I know alot of likes/dislikes for BL. My side is that I like her. She's not even touching a rate here. Just doing what she does by reading news...what's said but then done...and is making some non-wishywashy statements and better conclusions than most would dare risk. I like her style...and miss it in this DV group, too.

Thanks for this condensed post, Choppermike.

Y'know, it just occured to me...the term "blow smoke up someone's #@$%" came from an old medical technique. Funny, I just saw a pic of one the other day, but an odd medical box containing a billows and various smoke/vapor materials. The billows, when someone had started to drown...would be inserted up their...um...opposite end from the head. Anyway...they thought billowing the gas "into" a person would assist in reviving them.

And...thus...the mystery of the history of Oki...um...."blowing smoke up your #%$@" has been solved.

This is too funny!! ( I forgot what the original post was about)

Re-read it, +1 to both

You believe this and you believe that. Two year olds believe in the Easter bunny.

I believe that you pulled that straight out of your arse Bondlady.

:blink:

Perhaps it is time to review the rules for the site again. This is disrespectful and completely uncalled for. Rude comments like this is the reason why others have to bring her posts here and she no longer visits us at DV.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I know alot of likes/dislikes for BL. My side is that I like her. She's not even touching a rate here. Just doing what she does by reading news...what's said but then done...and is making some non-wishywashy statements and better conclusions than most would dare risk. I like her style...and miss it in this DV group, too.

Thanks for this condensed post, Choppermike.

Y'know, it just occured to me...the term "blow smoke up someone's #@$%" came from an old medical technique. Funny, I just saw a pic of one the other day, but an odd medical box containing a billows and various smoke/vapor materials. The billows, when someone had started to drown...would be inserted up their...um...opposite end from the head. Anyway...they thought billowing the gas "into" a person would assist in reviving them.

And...thus...the mystery of the history of Oki...um...."blowing smoke up your #%$@" has been solved.

Oooooh no......please......take it away !!! Oh the mental picture!!! Ouch !!! Thanks. LMAO. !! :D