Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nov. 4th RV

chevysmemaw

Hi E1,

Long time no see. My Husbands Buddy told him....That Adam Said the RV was gonna be Nov. 4th. Adam always says NoBody knows WHEN so I just HAD to get back on DV and Research that rumor. Of Course I couldnt find it Anywhere. Has anyone else seen anything regarding Nov. 4th ? Husbands Friend doesnt usually repeat Rumors either so I figured Nov. 4th Must have been mentioned in SOME way. Thanks For your Replies....Chevysmemaw

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Here's a clue, If you can still buy Dinars then it ain't gona be any time soon! :lol:

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! And if Iraq is buying HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of US Dollars and paying for them with GARBAGE-VALUE dinars (1170), it ain't gonna happen soon, either

=====================================================

Announcement No. (2014)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3 -NOV-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 21

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 221,750,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 221,750,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

Here's a clue, If you can still buy Dinars then it ain't gona be any time soon! :lol:

Huh??? Where did you come up with that??? You might wanna do a little more research. You will always be able to buy dinar as long as its available. Even after it RVs....guess what your still guna be able to buy it. Dont believe the gurus.....whats in circulation is whats in circulation....they dont care who owns it.

Man do some DD before you post stuff like that.....please and thank you

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Huh??? Where did you come up with that??? You might wanna do a little more research. You will always be able to buy dinar as long as its available. Even after it RVs....guess what your still guna be able to buy it. Dont believe the gurus.....whats in circulation is whats in circulation....they dont care who owns it.

Yep, you are correct. Just because it RVs does not mean you can no longer buy it. Oh, you will be able to buy it and all, but at the new rate...

• Upvote 1

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! And if Iraq is buying HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of US Dollars and paying for them with GARBAGE-VALUE dinars (1170), it ain't gonna happen soon, either

=====================================================

Announcement No. (2014)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3 -NOV-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 21

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 221,750,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 221,750,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

You do understand that these currency auctions are between the CBI and private banks inside of Iraq right? The auctions are a way of keeping inflation down as well as allowing the private banks to increase their reserve currencies since the amount that each bank is required to have on hand was raised again. I don't believe that the CBI or private banks regard their IQD as GARBAGE-VALUE Dinar as you call it. I believe it will happen sooner then you think.

• Upvote 5

You do understand that these currency auctions are between the CBI and private banks inside of Iraq right? The auctions are a way of keeping inflation down as well as allowing the private banks to increase their reserve currencies since the amount that each bank is required to have on hand was raised again. I don't believe that the CBI or private banks regard their IQD as GARBAGE-VALUE Dinar as you call it. I believe it will happen sooner then you think.

Omg! There some around here that should really cinsider some DD before they post!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You commented on that one before I could. Not sure why people think that the dinar sales people will get a heads up of a revalue and stop selling. They will find out when we do and not a minute before. At that point all they will do is adjust their sell and buy prices and continue on like every other day.

• Upvote 4

Yep, you are correct. Just because it RVs does not mean you can no longer buy it. Oh, you will be able to buy it and all, but at the new rate...

Exactly!

You commented on that one before I could. Not sure why people think that the dinar sales people will get a heads up of a revalue and stop selling. They will find out when we do and not a minute before. At that point all they will do is adjust their sell and buy prices and continue on like every other day.

Yea man...i dont get why thats so hard to understand for most! LOL

Most can't grasp that the CBI is selling dollars and buying dinar from the private banks in country. They assume that they are selling dinars. It is a foreign currency auction. Iraq is foreign to us but the US Dollar is foreign to them.

Lol! Makes complete sense.....not sure some will ever get....thanks for the backup explaining it to everyone!

That's not true. The dinar dealers don't have any more fore knowledge than the next guy. You can probably buy dinar right up to when it RV's. And if it comes out low. You can still buy it. It will still be for sale just at a higher price. imho

• Upvote 1