Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks told to stop selling Dinar

typhoidfvr

Okay, well, these stories may have legs to them and that is good. We are getting more and more confirmations from everyday folk here about their banks not selling dinar.

I take this as a positive. Remember, we were not supposed to know about this let alone be in this.

Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 2

Okay, well, these stories may have legs to them and that is good. We are getting more and more confirmations from everyday folk here about their banks not selling dinar.

I take this as a positive. Remember, we were not supposed to know about this let alone be in this.

Thanks for sharing!

Not trying to be neg but "we were not supposed to know about this" is absolutely ridiculous being ali was on cnbc promoting dinar.

• Upvote 1

Not trying to be neg but "we were not supposed to know about this" is absolutely ridiculous being ali was on cnbc promoting dinar.

Okay first, give us the link to Ali being on CNBC..

Second, if Ali was on there, it does not mean that everyone will know about it..

Third, what other RVs have we heard about in the past before they revalued? Let me answer that for you.....none. Yeah, we heard about it afterwards. Many countries have revalued without any fanfare and if you think our government wants everyone in on the iraqi dinar, then you are on another planet. Government loves and wants to keep on controlling us.

From what we were told, only about 1% of the population own dinar. Do the math......

• Upvote 3

Something is definetly going on. Ebay is down to 1242 on all IQD item auctions down from over 2400 yesterday and buy it now is 406 down from around 1200 since yesterday. Could this be it ????? Here's to Hope cool.gif

Well eBay UK listings are up ..... for the past year or two there has been a constant 90 - 140 listings ..... last time I chacked there were over 300

I had absolutely no idea that Kroger was selling Dinar! What state is this occuring in please?

Yeah, I believe the states in which the Kroger's have banks are Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin. I live in VA, so my Kroger's don't have any branches..

Must be giving the Eurozone a last chance at bailout smile.gif

I had an odd esperience, I purchased some 10,000 notes on Ebay, they were from SafeDinar, out of Jordan, my Pay Pal account will not let the transaction go through. Ive never had trouble with Pay Pal, things that make you go Hummmmm!

• Upvote 1

I had an odd esperience, I purchased some 10,000 notes on Ebay, they were from SafeDinar, out of Jordan, my Pay Pal account will not let the transaction go through. Ive never had trouble with Pay Pal, things that make you go Hummmmm!

Are you getting any type of error message? You should investigate and let us know what you hear...

• Upvote 1

Guys come on. Banks all over the country are still selling dinar. Just because one doesn't, doesn't mean they all stopped. The RV will happen so quickly the banks will have no more notice then us. Check with CBI daily, that's the ONLY bank that matters.

Check out the "sold" prices for ebay listings, not just the current auction prices. The prices havnt changed if you look at the ended listings.

• Upvote 2

I just bought some on ebay a few minutes ago and my paypal worked.....as far as I know. I have not been able to check my email yet.

• Upvote 1

Something is definetly going on. Ebay is down to 1242 on all IQD item auctions down from over 2400 yesterday and buy it now is 406 down from around 1200 since yesterday. Could this be it ????? Here's to Hope cool.gif

I just checked eBay and there's 756 search results for iqd

• Upvote 1

Are you getting any type of error message? You should investigate and let us know what you hear...

I contacted Pay Pal by email, I will let you know what I hear back, the seller, emailed me this morning, and wanted me to send Western Union or Bank Wire, this seller has 100%, rating and has sold close to 3000 items. I emailed him back and asked him to send COD..Will keep you posted,,

I just bought some on ebay a few minutes ago and my paypal worked.....as far as I know. I have not been able to check my email yet.

Mine has always worked also, I wonder if it was because it was in Jordan,,Who knows, will further investigate and let you all know.
  • Upvote 1