Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bond ladys chat 11/1/11

ssmith

[dtmc] hola

[bondLady] wb david

[priscilla927] And, here we go......

]BondLady] ola

]BondLady] before u left

]BondLady] i had said this

]BondLady] if u can let us know why u decided to go into the dinar broker buiss when it looks like we should see a rv soon or with in a few months [bondLady] why now if u please?

[dtmc] sorry I had to go. my wifi is messing up so I had to dial up

[priscilla927] Dial up???????

[priscilla927] holy cow....

[dtmc] Yes

]BondLady] np ty for takein time for us

[dtmc] wireless mobile modem

[dtmc] anyway as I was saying in answer to your question lady is this

[dtmc] I love people

[dtmc] I love the opportunity people gave me to help them and guide their investment over the last year

[dtmc] I began on MTT in October 2010

[dtmc] We were going very hard and dedicated for one year

[dtmc] sometimes we had marathon calls

[dtmc] thatbeats the snott out of anyone and that is fine

[dtmc] because it is a labour of love

[dtmc] not for celebrity nor money

[dtmc] but blessings bestowed in leiu of that received

[dtmc] and I have been Blessed much

[dtmc] Now that year is over

[dtmc] I slowed down to spend time with family

[dtmc] and chart a new course

[dtmc] It is someone else's turn to rise to the occasion and serve

[dtmc] how I see things is like this:

[dtmc] I came

[dtmc] I served

[dtmc] I learnt

[dtmc] Now the question is could I go back to just living a slower life without the dinars>?

[dtmc] No not in my blood

[dtmc] So I decided to continue to do what I learnt over the past year

[dtmc] maximise my contacts to pustore for the RV and profit from it in the mean time

[dtmc] I never charge for information

[dtmc] analysis

[dtmc] nor education

[dtmc] But I have taken off that hat and Now I am a Broker

[dtmc] But I have taken off that hat and Now I am a Broker

[dtmc] My job is to take my contacts and squeeze the best deals out of them

[dtmc] get you the best price and not charge you for that

[dtmc] but charge my dealers

[dtmc] it may not work as well as it may

[dtmc] But it is exciting whether I succeed or fail

[dtmc] But it is exciting whether I succeed or fail

[dtmc] Moreso, there are some opportunities coming that will revolutionise this investment

[bondLady] thats what i wanna be in on

[dtmc] It is easier to market ideas and products from inside the industry than to start up when it's announced

]BondLady] i agree

[dtmc] if I make a move when announced I will be "A day late and many dollars Short" [dtmc] Sorry I will not be advising nor giving opinions anymore

[dtmc] The only thing I can do for you is find you the lowest price and best opportunities I can. for that I am not ashamed!

]Shredd] dtmc so the only reason you didn't do this earlier was because of the year committment to MMT?

[dtmc] In conclusion

[dtmc] MTT?

]BondLady] u did a lot of good for us for a long time david and we ty vm for all the hours u did serve us by finding and breaking down all the articles that u did do

]Shredd] yes, so sorry

[dtmc] No I did not do this earlier because I did not have enough sources

[helend] vaquero you are a piece of work

[dtmc] and I had a committment to Revalue [dtmc] if there is one example in this is the example of Bond Lady

[dtmc] She is here giving more than anyone can yet she still earns her daily bread

[dtmc] This is an investment and while we are awaiting this ship, we do well to Build a sturdy Dock!

]BondLady] ty kindly david

[DDF] dtmc do you sell the lower denoms

[dtmc] DDF yes we do but I cannot advertise here

]BondLady] right

[dtmc] just call us and we will happily work on your behalf

]BondLady] this isnt a chat about solicitation

]BondLady] its about a fellow leader changeing what he does an him letting us know why

[DDF] dtmc I was just wondering if they were still avaliable did not see them on Ali's site this morning

]BondLady] if any 1 wants they can im him after the chat for further details

]BondLady] but we dont do that in chat

[DDF] broncorider broncorider broncorider good afternoon

[sisterbreen] BondLady ok ty

[DDF] BondLady okay not wanting to buy just wondering if the lower denom are still out there

]BondLady] yes david can give the link and the name of his site

[sisterbreen] BondLady ty

]BondLady] we just cannot talk about prices etc here in chat

[dtmc] BondLady Thanks for your heart and hospitality. peak, Puller, Dog, always courteous and most important, every member that honoured my input. it was and is a pleasure. thank You and never GoodBye.

]BondLady] this was a great service call for us to be able to ask him questions

]BondLady] why now? etc

[spud11] I for one salute you David - thanks for all you do - have done and will do - best wishes for your success

[DDF] dtmc David I know you were with Highlander group the last couple month do you have the same thoughts about the lop as she does

[spud11] i would have been really miserable if i hadn't found the likes of BondLady and david

[dinardoe] BondLady so gracious of you to bring David in and dtmc TYVM

[dtmc] Shredd unfortunately I restrict myself from giving opinions on the RV anymore.

]BondLady] david if u will

[spud11] I was able to find a little sanity in the insanity of this

]BondLady] post the link to ur site and the name of it here

]BondLady] if u dont mind

[sisterbreen] BondLady tyvm

[dtmc] I will not sell if I did not think there was profitability in it.

]Shredd] dtmc my question is not about opinion, just about why do this now. For example, I am deciding to fix my car because I personally don't think it's going to happen this week.

[spud11] dtmc glad to hear that

[dtmc] Shredd I have an answer but it is not good practice to sell and analyze. I chose my path. Sorry.

[broncorider] BL good chat thanks

]BondLady] yqw

[Antar7] Sorry I missed it

[dtmc] BondLady I am off to work. Much love. thanks for the opportunity again

[dtmc] goodday

]BondLady] ty for takein the time david

]BondLady] to come in even tho u didnt have to

]BondLady] an let us know why and what u are doing

]BondLady] we appreciate all the time and effort youve givin each of us in this investment

[dtmc] BondLady welcome and Thanks

[Crash] dtmc ty

]BondLady] i for 1 understand completly an wish u the utmost success

[dtmc] BondLady welcome and Thanks

[Crash] dtmc ty

]BondLady] i for 1 understand completly an wish u the utmost success

[bondLady] end of an era for him

[sisterbreen] BondLady i ggogled his site earlier and didnt find it

]BondLady] he helped so many of us including me in understanding

]BondLady] i have the link hold on

]dogznova] yep.. hes a good man

]Shredd] BondLady me too, always loved his answers to my questions when i was new to this all

]BondLady] http://mydinarbroker.com/

]BondLady] theres davids link

[player46] G.A. all..going to miss his analysis...

]dogznova] BondLady ty

[sisterbreen] BondLady ty

]BondLady] and ty all for being respectful to him hes helped many many of us for a long time.

]BondLady] and i for 1 support his decison 100%

[Antar7] Good afternoon everyone

]Shredd] BondLady he has good prices

[player46] BondLady ..will he be giving us advice post rv?

]BondLady] we got the last chat david will ever do

]BondLady] sad but exciting

]BondLady] if any 1 would like to say any thing to david now

]BondLady] i will make sure he gets a copy of this chat

]BondLady] i for 1 appreciate him greatly

[ helend ] Good luck in your new endevour David...our prayers are with you

]BondLady] he was always just a phone call away for me to bust down some theory i had

[bondLady] he kept me grounded just like i do u all

]BondLady] i will miss his chats very much

[vaquero] BondLady good info he did not mention anythingabout buying our dinars. I strongly beieve usa will not let the dinar jsut slip out the country.

]BondLady] vaq hes very respectful of me us and this site

]BondLady] he wouldnt do that here

[player46] David congratulations on your new endeaver and TYVM for all your service..

[vaquero] BondLady yep

[anthonlcs] BondLady Hello

]BondLady] barbie u missed davids last chat to the dinar world

]dogznova] Good Luck to you David....

]BondLady] barbie i thinks the 1 who got me an david to 1st talk

]BondLady] if any 1 would like to pay respects to david for all the service he gave us all do it here and now

]BondLady] and we will post this whole chat an ill send it to him too

[bondLady] brb

[fourclovers317] david thanks for all your help in our ivestment

[dinardoe] david thanks so much for all you have done to help us on our investment road. We have learned so much about currency and Iraq and how to read the articles...again TYVM

]lightingcslt] david even though i have not agreed with you on certain chats i wish you the best of luck on your endeavors

[Antar7] It's always good when someone devote's there time knowledge and expertice; in an effort too help us understand this investment. I'ts not that easy so thank you DAVID for your contrubutions through the years.......! you will be missed! May the lord bless your next endevor.......!

[DDF] Good luck David

]BondLady] back

]BondLady] ty david and we will end this chat

]BondLady] heres to the past and to the future

]BondLady] clicks champagne glasses

[Antar7] click

]BondLady] ty all david drops the mic and walks off .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't know what it means? But I think a lot of entities are getting ready, just in case it does rv,ri, rd, etc. This investment will generate a lot of profit and wealth even at .10 cents. Cashing in on spreads from brokers , banks ,etc.. Adams VIP will be valuable, buying real estate, new business oppurtunitys, etc. I'm not pumping, no one knows what will happen, but I do think we are very close to the end of this ride.. Good luck to everybody..

• Upvote 1

I still don't understand if we are truly close to an RV why someone supposedly with an abundance of understanding would start a new business selling dinar...unless he knows more than he is willing to share. I may be way off, but it doesn't make sense to me. :huh:

• Upvote 3

I still don't understand if we are truly close to an RV why someone supposedly with an abundance of understanding would start a new business selling dinar...unless he knows more than he is willing to share. I may be way off, but it doesn't make sense to me. :huh:

I agree, except when this does happen, there will be a huge run on buying dinars and trying to get in or cashing out..IMHO..

• Upvote 1

If hes positive in the rv he would be able to invest enough to retire and a whole lot more. i agree absolutely makes no sense, unless hes thinking he will make money either way, whether or not it rvs. By selling dinar and cashing out people if dealers are the only ones interested in exchanging after a possible rd. sounds win win to me. i just hope no extra pumping is upon us. theres already so many to filter out.

It makes perfect sense, it wouldn't however if they were going to RD. But lets use Adams possible outcome, it RV's to 10 cents. But you know it is going to revalue, you could stay in hold your dinar, or you could sell, put some of your profit in, say 10 per cent, buy more dinar, knowing it is going rising in value. You make money as the value keeps rising. And those selling are still in business. I suspect they do see the RV will not be huge, but keep rising as it goes along.

• Upvote 1

I think the dinar business will always be lucrative. The RV according to Adam may be at 10cents and will bring in many millions/billions of dollars but dinar will then be sold for 11cents and people will still buy and the value of dinar will continue going up for years to get up to the $3 range so buying and selling every time it moves up a penny or half penny is a good business for someone.

• Upvote 2

It makes perfect sense, it wouldn't however if they were going to RD. But lets use Adams possible outcome, it RV's to 10 cents. But you know it is going to revalue, you could stay in hold your dinar, or you could sell, put some of your profit in, say 10 per cent, buy more dinar, knowing it is going rising in value. You make money as the value keeps rising. And those selling are still in business. I suspect they do see the RV will not be huge, but keep rising as it goes along.

Great explanation! Thanks Zigmeister, cause I was totally confused. Hope you're feeling better!

He is a trader. He sells and buys. He will negotiate deals. He expects movement soon. That's why he's gearing up to offer us better deals than banks or other traders.

This seems like he's supporting Adam's way of thinking:

RV at 0,10 allowing the CBI to fund the currency exchanges by valueing up. So, now 0,10 and a further jump in value in say 12 months.

Suppose I have 5 mio dinars.

If it RVs at 0.10 I will sell 500.000 dinars, and get 50K to take care of bizz. The other 4.500.000 dinars (all large denoms) will be traded in for low denoms ( I assume we need to) and that means I will have 450.000$ worth of dinars. In a year, this RVs again to 0.,20. Which means I have now 900.000$ worth of dinars. I sell 100K worth of $. To pay bills.

I still have 800.000$ left. After a year, it RVs again, this time to 0,50$. I now have 2 Mio$.

Etc etc.

David will be the man in the middle for all these transactions.

Good on him!