Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Down Economy Has Finnaly Hit The Dinar Investers

Most everyone seems to be saying, what's up with everyone selling Dinars ? I had thought about it for a while and then it hit me. Back when the economy was rolling good back in 2004,5,6,& 7 money was flowing freely out there. Most of the people wanting to sell now, purchased their Dinar about four to five years back. I have even read where some have over invested, and this could be do to the banks wanting to freely loan out money for any desire.

I learned this first hand when I was living in Las Vegas and Bank of America was trying to shove more money down my throat for more than what I needed for a home line of credit. I was asking for roughly $90,000 and BOA was trying their damdest to push another $25,000 to me. It was easy for evryone to get caught up in all this back then. Hearing about a can't loose investment such as the Dinar and going to the bank for an easy LOC on the house and a few thousand let for several million Dinar was like taking candy from a baby. Why, even my dog got a credit card in the mail, and I will swear on the Bible about that.

Anyway, now alot of folk are out of work or on reduced hours or the kids are soon going to go to college. I don't call all of his greed, but like unfortunate luck for some of our DV freinds. This so called rough patch that they say we are in is more than a Recession but more like a Depression. If this was like any other recession the unenployment rate would have started downward long before now. What we are in now is much simmilar to the 30's except with a more modern twist to it.

I know it dosen't do justice to say to some of you guys to hang in there. I lay blame on the bankers and the Federal regulaters for the mess they put the country in. I lost my house in Vegas, but came out of the mess very quickly. So if you are wondering why so many of our DV members are selling then the above is my take on things. Let me know if you think I am wrong.

I will get better, but not till December 2011 or January of 2012

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Most everyone seems to be saying, what's up with everyone selling Dinars ? I had thought about it for a while and then it hit me. Back when the economy was rolling good back in 2004,5,6,& 7 money was flowing freely out there. Most of the people wanting to sell now, purchased their Dinar about four to five years back. I have even read where some have over invested, and this could be do to the banks wanting to freely loan out money for any desire.

I learned this first hand when I was living in Las Vegas and Bank of America was trying to shove more money down my throat for more than what I needed for a home line of credit. I was asking for roughly $90,000 and BOA was trying their damdest to push another $25,000 to me. It was easy for evryone to get caught up in all this back then. Hearing about a can't loose investment such as the Dinar and going to the bank for an easy LOC on the house and a few thousand let for several million Dinar was like taking candy from a baby. Why, even my dog got a credit card in the mail, and I will swear on the Bible about that.

Anyway, now alot of folk are out of work or on reduced hours or the kids are soon going to go to college. I don't call all of his greed, but like unfortunate luck for some of our DV freinds. This so called rough patch that they say we are in is more than a Recession but more like a Depression. If this was like any other recession the unenployment rate would have started downward long before now. What we are in now is much simmilar to the 30's except with a more modern twist to it.

I know it dosen't do justice to say to some of you guys to hang in there. I lay blame on the bankers and the Federal regulaters for the mess they put the country in. I lost my house in Vegas, but came out of the mess very quickly. So if you are wondering why so many of our DV members are selling then the above is my take on things. Let me know if you think I am wrong.

man don't give up you know this is the calm before the storm next year this time you will be texting that the IRS is still tring to take to much from what you made on a investment that they said was a scam..........................

• Upvote 1

I spoke to a branch manager at a bank that used to sell dinars....this person said that they have never had one person sell back any dinars...or at least not to their knowledge....appx. half of the folks working in that branch owned dinars, as I knew most of them, and upon various trips to the bank I have found this out, as they would be talking to me about it...recently they have quit selling them at this bank in the last month or so, but will only buy them back now....it all does seem strange though, the way all of this has been...and I'm sure that some do have to sell occassionally, especially those that have loaded up, or those that have bet the farm on this thing, and now bad luck or a downturn in the economy has forced some of them to have to have some of their capital back...but, most folks that I know, especailly those holding appx. 1 million or less, said that they bought it, and will not let go of it, no matter what happens...at least until this thing finalizes or materializes as per the final outcome...that seemingly is the purpose one would think...that would be the best approach to this entire ride we've been on...some state that they don't read any blogs or look at anything...they just bought their dinars and try to never think of them, until they get the word that something has changed..I guess it's different strokes for different folks....for what it's worth...

The bad economy could very well be one reason for the sell off... another is misinformation that we were told would happen before any RV. Some are throwing in the towel because they are believing the misdirecting articles coming out of Iraq, and have given up hope on any positive outcome.

Ask yourself this.... do you really think they are going to tell us exactly what is going to happen before it happens???? unsure.gif Wouldn't that be like shooting themselves in the foot? rolleyes.gif

Don't buy into the smoke and mirrors.... the end of this long wait is close, just hang in there... it will be worth it! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

There was a recent article depicting that various private security firms were moving into Iraq by the droves...one article mentioned a 3 billion dollar contract by just one firm, to the best of my recollection...IMO..if the wealth is there, why pay soldiers a meager salary, when you have plumbers making appx. a quarter million a year over there..(just an example)...can they not pay private contractors in this line of work just as well, just like they've been doing previously with Blackwater & others...over there and in other places?......as it's always been done...and with what Iraq has going on, if they cant pay, who in the world can?...I believe there will possibly be twice the security available after the troops move out...as trillions were'nt spent over there for naught...they will protect it all...

Thanks for your post Seabee. My take on why we are here with the economy being so bad I would directly link our position today to the politicians who forced banks to give loans to people who were not capable of paying for these mortgages. These bad mortgages in many cases were bought by Fannie and Freddy which of course placed this burden to pay directly on the taxpayers. The ones who work of course. I place most blame on the condition of things directly on the shoulders of politicians. We entrusted them with our lives and our hard earned money. To me they have betrayed us in the interest of their own interests. They failed us and now they can't get along. Shame on them for taking us here and shame on us for letting them. In spite of all the issues we have I do believe this country is strong enough to pull through but only when the people wise up. Go RV

PS: Fanny and Freddy have given huge bonuses to their leaders. Send the wall streeters there to washington DC.

I thought I should clear up some missconseptions of what some of the writters posted after I wrote this topic. Yes, I did loose my house in Las Vegas and took a hit on my credit report. In the end I now live in New York State and my finacial situation is back on track. The purpose of this topic was to enlighten to everyone the depth of how the recession has hit everyone including some of the DV members.

I should have taken this a step further back in time. IMO and as I see it, AllQuaida knock this country off its feet when they took and flew their planes and flew them into WTC 1&2, the Pentagon, as well the feild in Pennsylvania . THe United States imediately took steps to keep the economy from crashing to the ground . People had fear back then, the government spent billions on new safety measures at the nations airports. The Treasury did what they could to prop up the dollar, we were also taken into one war and a couple of years later taken into another war.

Now the time has come to pay the Piper and we the people are now the victims of a grand scheme perpertrated by AllQuiada.

Any thoughts?

• Upvote 2

I thought I should clear up some missconseptions of what some of the writters posted after I wrote this topic. Yes, I did loose my house in Las Vegas and took a hit on my credit report. In the end I now live in New York State and my finacial situation is back on track. The purpose of this topic was to enlighten to everyone the depth of how the recession has hit everyone including some of the DV members.

I should have taken this a step further back in time. IMO and as I see it, AllQuaida knock this country off its feet when they took and flew their planes and flew them into WTC 1&2, the Pentagon, as well the feild in Pennsylvania . THe United States imediately took steps to keep the economy from crashing to the ground . People had fear back then, the government spent billions on new safety measures at the nations airports. The Treasury did what they could to prop up the dollar, we were also taken into one war and a couple of years later taken into another war.

Now the time has come to pay the Piper and we the people are now the victims of a grand scheme perpertrated by AllQuiada.

Any thoughts?

I thought for sure that I would get some negative feedback from this statement.

If your going to blame someone, blame the ones who made it happen by passing their stupid laws that were supposed to help everyone and

ended up shafting everyone.

Blame the CONGRESS and the SENATE!

Remember the Quote? We HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO SEE WHAT's IN IT.......................

If anyone knew what was in it, it would of NEVER PASSED into LAW.

• Upvote 2

The bad economy could very well be one reason for the sell off... another is misinformation that we were told would happen before any RV. Some are throwing in the towel because they are believing the misdirecting articles coming out of Iraq, and have given up hope on any positive outcome.

Ask yourself this.... do you really think they are going to tell us exactly what is going to happen before it happens???? unsure.gif Wouldn't that be like shooting themselves in the foot? rolleyes.gif

Don't buy into the smoke and mirrors.... the end of this long wait is close, just hang in there... it will be worth it! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Why would that be shooting themselves in the foot? You mean you and the other 35,000 plus members on this site know something that everyone on the outside world doesn't know and is not supposed to know? Does the CBI know that you know? Could be dangerous.

The CBI has said repeatedly they are going to RD the Dinar and that's misdirected? I bet yer a$$ if they said they were going to RV $3 to 1D you'd believe it.

The insanity continues

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Why would that be shooting themselves in the foot? You mean you and the other 35,000 plus members on this site know something that everyone on the outside world doesn't know and is not supposed to know? Does the CBI know that you know? Could be dangerous.

The CBI has said repeatedly they are going to RD the Dinar and that's misdirected? I bet yer a$$ if they said they were going to RV $3 to 1D you'd believe it.

The insanity continues

Lmao....no thats what it would take for you to believe/understand whats going on!

35000 insane members.....you do realize you are one of those....or is it just because your Pudge...."SUPER DINARMAN" here to save us all!?

Insane???? You troll a dinar forum for nothing over and over....you do know the definition of insanity right? Tread lightly bro your guna get the boot again....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lmao....no thats what it would take for you to believe/understand whats going on!

35000 insane members.....you do realize you are one of those....or is it just because your Pudge...."SUPER DINARMAN" here to save us all!?

Insane???? You troll a dinar forum for nothing over and over....you do know the definition of insanity right? Tread lightly bro your guna get the boot again....

Get the boot again? I've never been booted, In fact I'm in the green. You are 'misdirected'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Get the boot again? I've never been booted, In fact I'm in the green. You are 'misdirected'

Lol im misdirected? You troll the site w doom and gloom...why waiste your time....my kids tell me the disney website is cool. You should check it out

• Upvote 1

Lol im misdirected? You troll the site w doom and gloom...why waiste your time....my kids tell me the disney website is cool. You should check it out

I have, quite frequently. You should check out Fantasy Island. Both sites are make believe if you weren't aware ;)

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1