Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No banks have been alerted or required to stop selling Dinar.

Dinar Buddy

I reached out to an inside source at WF in San Francisco. Extremely high up... We we were room mates in college. They have received nothing. Wells Fargo has remained in the same position for years... We do not sell IQD.

Confirmed with two additional WF so at 5pm. No change no new. We are being pumped.

Let see it happen, we are waiting.

Let's go RV

** do not over spend because you feel we are close. It's your money.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, but you are preaching to the choir like myself who have been in this too, too long..

However, this is good for all of the noobs out there.....

But you are right...don't over spend and take everything with a grain of salt when it comes to these ironic rumors....

• Upvote 2

Something will happen but none of these pumpers know for sure as to when and what.

Ones at the money exchangers in Dubai have a lot of this for sale now, I seen a drawer full of this he could not sell.

This when I left there 2 months ago,still have freinds there watching this closely.

No changes just status quoe. .

How this pumpers come up with all this so called knowledge and Intel is beyond me.

Lets hope it happens soon and in a way that makes us all smile.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh NO Wells Fargo is not selling Dinar? i am just going to keep going to every bank I pass by and see if they sell Dinar. No offense but my inside source tells me that no one knows and if they do they're not talking. My inside source? A gut feeling and common sense.

I'll bet my last Dinar that WELLS FARGO will be on top of the list to sell dinar when it happens. "When it happens"!!!!!!

Have you read the LATEST GARBAGE from Bulldog?? What kind of KRAP do these people think we'll SWALLOW? This sounds like the drunken war-cry of the Irish Republican Army terrorists who blame the "ELITE" (that means ANYBODY who has something they DON'T themselves have) for everything from long winters to poor potatoe crops to losing soccer games!

==============================================================================

BULLDOG75 - "ELITE FAMILIES CONTROL IQD ACTIVATION" 11/2/11 (Lexie post OOMF)

11/02/2011 NOV. 2, 2011, WED: "ELITE FAMILIES" ARE STILL IN CONTROL OF THIS ACTIVATION RATE. IT IS NO MISTAKE THAT U ARE HERE NOW. "THE ELITE FAMILIES" MAKE SURE THAT THE RIGHT SEATS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF THE 'ELITE'. THESE ARE MOSTLY THE EMPLOYEES & CONTRACTORS OF THE IMF, BIS, UN. THE ELITE SURELY WILL CONTROL THIS EVENT AND HAVE IT RELEASED AT THEIR PLEASURE WHEN THE MARKET CONDITIONS ARE MOST FAVORABLE. THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE ELITE'S: 1)MONEY 2) POWER 3) OIL 4) TIMING/CONTROL OF THE CURRENCIES. IT APPEARS THE ELITE ARE ABOUT TO GIVE 'THE GREEN LIGHT' BECAUSE THEY HAVE MADE THEIR MONEY. OUR TIER 3 TIME HAS COME,

OUR GIFTS OF IQD/ VN DONG CURRENCY COME SOONER THAN WE THINK. BANKS ARE NO LONGER SELLING THE IQD AND DONG BECAUSE ITS A 'SELL OUT' NOW. AVAILABILITY APPEARS TO BE GONE. THAT'S FINALLY TO OUR FAVOR. FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK IS OUT BUT A FEW DEALERS STILL HAVE THE IQD & DONG. IT'S HOT & ON SPECIAL. DONG NOT ON MARKET RATE LIST DUE TO BIG BROTHER PURCHASES. DONG DARK HORSE OF THE FLEET AND MAY RISE MUCH HIGHER AT LAST MINUTE OF RATE ACTIVATION (INSIDER KNOWLEDGE/TRADING) . "WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE UNIVERSE TO BE A BETTER PLACE". TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS SERIOUSLY NOW. AMEN.

• Downvote 1

Have you read the LATEST GARBAGE from Bulldog?? What kind of KRAP do these people think we'll SWALLOW? This sounds like the drunken war-cry of the Irish Republican Army terrorists who blame the "ELITE" (that means ANYBODY who has something they DON'T themselves have) for everything from long winters to poor potatoe crops to losing soccer games!

==============================================================================

BULLDOG75 - "ELITE FAMILIES CONTROL IQD ACTIVATION" 11/2/11 (Lexie post OOMF)

11/02/2011 NOV. 2, 2011, WED: "ELITE FAMILIES" ARE STILL IN CONTROL OF THIS ACTIVATION RATE. IT IS NO MISTAKE THAT U ARE HERE NOW. "THE ELITE FAMILIES" MAKE SURE THAT THE RIGHT SEATS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF THE 'ELITE'. THESE ARE MOSTLY THE EMPLOYEES & CONTRACTORS OF THE IMF, BIS, UN. THE ELITE SURELY WILL CONTROL THIS EVENT AND HAVE IT RELEASED AT THEIR PLEASURE WHEN THE MARKET CONDITIONS ARE MOST FAVORABLE. THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE ELITE'S: 1)MONEY 2) POWER 3) OIL 4) TIMING/CONTROL OF THE CURRENCIES. IT APPEARS THE ELITE ARE ABOUT TO GIVE 'THE GREEN LIGHT' BECAUSE THEY HAVE MADE THEIR MONEY. OUR TIER 3 TIME HAS COME,

OUR GIFTS OF IQD/ VN DONG CURRENCY COME SOONER THAN WE THINK. BANKS ARE NO LONGER SELLING THE IQD AND DONG BECAUSE ITS A 'SELL OUT' NOW. AVAILABILITY APPEARS TO BE GONE. THAT'S FINALLY TO OUR FAVOR. FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK IS OUT BUT A FEW DEALERS STILL HAVE THE IQD & DONG. IT'S HOT & ON SPECIAL. DONG NOT ON MARKET RATE LIST DUE TO BIG BROTHER PURCHASES. DONG DARK HORSE OF THE FLEET AND MAY RISE MUCH HIGHER AT LAST MINUTE OF RATE ACTIVATION (INSIDER KNOWLEDGE/TRADING) . "WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE UNIVERSE TO BE A BETTER PLACE". TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS SERIOUSLY NOW. AMEN.

THE ELITE FAMILY............

post-41783-132024144943_thumb.jpg

I called the number posted for 1st Convenience in Lubbock earlier this morning to check availability before I asked my son to go purchase more for us. The Customer Service representative told me that they stopped selling ALL foreign currencies yesterday. She said it was because they were starting to have a hard time getting supplied and decided to stop selling ALL foreign currencies. FWIW

(Sorry this is posted more than once, but there are so many threads on this subject)

• Upvote 1

hey thanks for clearing that up. I really wish these friggin gurus would get it right once in their life

Oh but they are getting it right. They are getting or have gotten each and every one of us to purchase dinar over and over again and to spread the word about the dinar, which is all they really care about. That goes for each and every one of them.

I'm sooo confused! :blink: Have they stopped selling? What would that mean? Just checked ebay and all seem to be still selling there..or well, the listings are still there. :unsure:

eBay are individuals for most the part selling dinars. There's lots of dv members posting that their banks are not selling right for whatever reason. Let's hope it's for right reason.

Go RV

eBay are individuals for most the part selling dinars. There's lots of dv members posting that their banks are not selling right for whatever reason. Let's hope it's for right reason.

Go RV

Hey Thanks! I went and read several post that said the same thing! I am hoping it's for the BEST reason and not more smoke!

RV!!