Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's up with Ebay?

snakes251

i just bought some on sunday from a person i have been dealing with on ebay and last night i had looked at what he had up for auction and it was alot lower than what i saw on sunday. thought it was kinda odd then i started looking at more of the auctions and it seemed to have dwindled down a bit.

With us this close to the supposed RV, I figured dinars would be selling like hotcakes on eBay. But I've checked over the last week or so, and prices are way down and there isn't that much bidding activity. Anybody have thoughts as to what's going on?

Who says we are so close you? Im fully prepared and actually expecting to wait another 5-7 years maybe even ten years.

Another thought now that we are leaving iraq people who may plan onbuying a significant amount may wait to see if things stay stable after we leave.

Btw I had noticed the same thing really low prices on ebay

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Ebay is the only place I have ever bought from I can can assure you that If you watch every day you can get a buy it now price for 113.00 USD for 100,000 IQD. Not from the the sellers that have been selling IQD for a long period of time. i.e the guy that is standing behind the mountain of Dinar on the table.

With us this close to the supposed RV, I figured dinars would be selling like hotcakes on eBay. But I've checked over the last week or so, and prices are way down and there isn't that much bidding activity. Anybody have thoughts as to what's going on?

I've been watching this for some time and ebay was stable at 16 to 1700 listings per day up until the "troops leaving Iraq" announcement...At that time it shot up to over 3200 briefly...it's been steady at around 2200 now BUT roughly 80% close with no bids...

Have no idea what that means,if anything...

Ebay is a joke when it comes to dinar. I baught some dinar on ebay 4 Mounths ago and still haven't received it yet....................................................! :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Downvote 2

Ebay is a joke when it comes to dinar. I baught some dinar on ebay 4 Mounths ago and still haven't received it yet....................................................! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Did you pay via paypal? If so, have you put in a claim yet? I think you only have so much time to do it.

I've been watching this for some time and ebay was stable at 16 to 1700 listings per day up until the "troops leaving Iraq" announcement...At that time it shot up to over 3200 briefly...it's been steady at around 2200 now BUT roughly 80% close with no bids...

Have no idea what that means,if anything...

I think it just means that people would rather spend their money on Christmas than Dinar. Good for them! :D

• Upvote 1

Who says we are so close you? Im fully prepared and actually expecting to wait another 5-7 years maybe even ten years.

End Quote

I admire you being fully prepared for that long still (another 5-7 years)... I'm not. After 8 years my patience reserves are running super-low. Besides I do need the money ..So....I think sometime during 2012 I'll sell my Dinars if it doesn't RV...Not a whim.. I'll have to do it.

Edited by umbertino

End Quote

I admire you being fully prepared for that long still (another 5-7 years)... I'm not. After 8 years my patience reserves are running super-low. Besides I do need the money ..So....I think sometime during 2012 I'll sell my Dinars if it doesn't RV...Not a whim.. I'll have to do it.

Hang in there, Umbertino...I really don't think you are going to be waiting past 2011!

Did you pay via paypal? If so, have you put in a claim yet? I think you only have so much time to do it.

I think it just means that people would rather spend their money on Christmas than Dinar. Good for them! :D

Gud call, d, and hope your day is goin' well!!! Hit and run, I'll be back later! +1 for the logic!

If you buy something on eBay and don't receive it file an item not received claim. I think 4 months is past the time limit though, I think you have 60 days.

I have been buying and selling on on ebay since 1999 (not Dinar) and in thousands of transactions I can count the number of problems I have had on one hand. As a buyer you are protected and can get your $ back unless the seller can prove you received your item (delivery confirmation etc,). As a seller I am forced to charge for delivery comfirmation to insure against buyers making false claims of items not received. eBay is as good any anyplace to buy Dinar or anything else.

Ebay is the only place I have ever bought from I can can assure you that If you watch every day you can get a buy it now price for 113.00 USD for 100,000 IQD. Not from the the sellers that have been selling IQD for a long period of time. i.e the guy that is standing behind the mountain of Dinar on the table.

I'm with you got half of mine from Dinar Trade..Then searched ebay and found them alot cheaper, haven't been to a major trader since..

I see the total opposite, people are in a buying frenzy! But I've noticed that they are not buying from sellers from Jordan. As of late there has been quite a few listings from international sellers. Too risky to chance I guess. Jordanians sell for pretty cheap but have high shipping cost and it could take up to 30 ot 40 days to get your dinars! NO THANKS...lol

I see the total opposite, people are in a buying frenzy! But I've noticed that they are not buying from sellers from Jordan. As of late there has been quite a few listings from international sellers. Too risky to chance I guess. Jordanians sell for pretty cheap but have high shipping cost and it could take up to 30 ot 40 days to get your dinars! NO THANKS...lol

I have purchased several dinar from a Jordanian seller and have received my dinar in a couple of days via FedEx. The one thing I have noticed is that my FedEx envelope comes opened and re-taped with a DHS flyer inside.

I just sold some 1000 dinar bills on Ebay and some guy in Puerto Rico won 28 of my auctions. 28! Just got a sob story from him telling me (in broken English, no less) that he lost his job and can't pay for them. If you don't have a stable job, DON'T BID ON EBAY AUCTIONS!!! And my headache begins...

• Upvote 3

Yeah when buying on ebay don't be fooled by the "Reserve or option", read everything to make sure you are actually buying the physical dinar.

Edited by Roadie

I will ditto that one - don't go near the "options" game. You'll more than likely lose out.

And I also agree with Choppermike about the Jordanian dealers - I've bought several times from a dealer in Jordan off of Ebay, and the experience was great. Great communication, and fast shipping. I always received by package within two days of my wire being sent. If I were in the market for more dinar, that's definitely where I would be shopping.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2