Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP Theory Proven, undisputable

Aqua Dude

There is one thing that I haven't bothered saying until now and that is..............................any country that is a member of the IMF has to honor the AMOUNT (not just value)of the old currency against the new currency.

So if I currently have 25,000 dinars, then they are legally obliged to give 25,0000 of the new currency.

The LOP theory is nonsense.

a source?

Very courageous, Aqua Dude, to post this. However, I agree with easy; NO ONE on this site knows for sure what will happen. Let's all hold on tight and see what occurs. In the final analysis, opinions are like a******s, everyone's got one, and they are all worth the same.

I'm sorry Aqua,

I get the fact that you have had a change in how you see this investment, and I applaud the fact that you had the guts to post even though you had to know that it would be a popular one. HOWEVER, what I am having an issue with is with you asking people to act as Adults. You resort to tactics of a 5 year old, such as name calling like "Loser, brain dead Lopsters" and you ask for a + for each post as if you were a child asking for a cookie. You change the words of a joke for the sole purpose of insulting those that feel the way you claim to now feel, and you are the adult here? Sorry, THAT is what I don't buy.

Truth be told I was typing an identical reply, applauding his courage while chastising him for prior behaviour,however since you beat me to the punch I can only add the following:

I'm getting on in years...had hoped to live long enough to see Israel and Palestine at peace....Aqua and Keep at peace will suffice for now..

• Upvote 3

google it bro and compare thie lira reserves to iraq reserves turkey didnt have them at that time.

Turkey had almost $40 billion USD in international reserves, compared to the $60 billion that the CBI has. No need to use Google, why not go straight the source, Turkey's central bank:

http://www.tcmb.gov.tr/odemedenge/rezerv/RT200412ING.pdf

So are you stating that ~$20 billion USD value is what makes the difference between whether a country can increase its currency value doing an RV vs. performing an RD?

I would love to see Iraq do what everyone is hoping for, but your explanation just seems to come up real short in supporting the difference.

There is one thing that I haven't bothered saying until now and that is..............................any country that is a member of the IMF has to honor the AMOUNT (not just value)of the old currency against the new currency.

So if I currently have 25,000 dinars, then they are legally obliged to give 25,0000 of the new currency.

They are required to give you the same value in an exchange.....

25k note now is worth 21.50 USD.....if you exchanged it for a new 25 note, the new 25 note would be worth 21.50 after a lop......therefore you didnt lose anything and you got the same amount in return....its perfectly legal and possible....many countries have done this before......read up on redenominations and deleting the zeros....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who bought into this investment because of Aqua dudes research???? NOT ME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i bought into this because of reports from individuals who did multiple tours in Iraq that were instructed by their commanding officer to take some home!!!!!!

SO who is going to take this at face value and sell???? :D :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=tu&v=144

Turkey had about 52 billion in reserves when they RD.......really not much different then Iraq actually....

Hmmm. The numbers I got from the Turkey central bank site looks like it was lower than that, but it really doesn't matter - whether it is $8 billion or $20 billion it doesn't really support increasing the value of trillions.

Turkey had almost $40 billion USD in international reserves, compared to the $60 billion that the CBI has. No need to use Google, why not go straight the source, Turkey's central bank:

http://www.tcmb.gov.tr/odemedenge/rezerv/RT200412ING.pdf

So are you stating that ~$20 billion USD value is what makes the difference between whether a country can increase its currency value doing an RV vs. performing an RD?

I would love to see Iraq do what everyone is hoping for, but your explanation just seems to come up real short in supporting the difference.

Question....any idea how much currency was held outside of Turkey when they lopped?

Also have to take into account the place in time Iraq is and the occupation of the US military for years and the restructuring of Iraq....in reference to the above statement!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who bought into this investment because of Aqua dudes research???? NOT ME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i bought into this because of reports from individuals who did multiple tours in Iraq that were instructed by their commanding officer to take some home!!!!!!

SO who is going to take this at face value and sell???? :D :D :D :D

i sure hope no one makes financial decisions because of me, super big and long chin avatar

All I can say is that I hope it LOPS like it has been LOPPING for the past 8 years...there's been nothing but double to triple gains or better for long term Dinar Cash Holders, ISX Stock Holders and Warka Bank Account Holders...quit trying to buy my dinars back...I AINT SELLING...P E R I O D ! ! !

P.S. All the naysayers need to be showing us something better...where they spend their time studying...NOT!...LOL....

• Upvote 1

Going Global Headline News for June 24, 2011 ~ Testing 1-2 3 ...

Note ~ NOT A LOP ~ The following statements mentioned in the following articles are indirectly saying that all Iraqi Dinars with 3 0's will be Removed from Circulation. That would mean that the 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and 1,000 dinar notes will, over time (gradually), be taken out of circulation. This is Not a lop. Time will be given to trade in the higher notes for smaller notes and eventually the higher notes will no longer be used and will be Phased out Completly. (kel) Links - Iraq's Currency and Monetary Policy - "Remove Zeros" Chapter 1 ...

***Iraq’s Central Bank plans to delete zeroes of Iraqi currency ...

Im gguess ing to read go to laakehouses blog going global

biggrin.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Question....any idea how much currency was held outside of Turkey when they lopped?

Also have to take into account the place in time Iraq is and the occupation of the US military for years and the restructuring of Iraq....in reference to the above statement!

Why would any of that matter?

• Downvote 2

why would the cbi be buying back its own worthless currency if it was planning to lop it anyway??? why care about counter fitting and money changers in the green zones if your about to perform a revenue neutral lop and replace the notes with new ones? :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 3

Just means to me that they will not be printing the notes we currently have. As has been said many times before, with printing the new notes without 3 zeros on them and with all languges on them...Says nothing about not giving us face value for the notes we hold when we turn them in. Until i see that stated then i will worry.

It all comes down to. Are they going to honor the zero's on the notes in circulation or not.

I am not trying to bring religion into this but all I will say is that it is WRONG to use God's name to promote an investment.

That being said, I strongly believe in God and God told me and other people I know personally, not George Robinson, to put money into this investment. George Robinson didn't convince me to invest in this and neither did Franko or whoever he is, Freeway Bill. I trust God more than I do George Robinson, any article, or any Lobster out there.

Does your God have a date or rate more accurate than George Robinson's? :P

http://www.sigir.mil/

July 2010 Quarterly Report

Page 107 of 172

Dinar Redenomination

The CBI has announced that it intends to implement

a long-planned redenomination of the Iraqi

dinar by eliminating three zeros from the nominal

value of banknotes.

Nominal Value = $ .86

Need I say more?

In your scenerio each bank note would have a different nominal value, therefore they would all be different values and different zeros.....

It doesnt work or fit....

Nominal value 25,000.....remove the zeros and you get 25.....

• Downvote 1

Lop or no Lop, I think I'll just sit here and wait. No one really knows what will happen but i do not believe that a LOP is out the question. I am hoping for a 1:1 or better. Anything less will not help the Iraqi people. And so I wait and pray for a good outcome.

• Upvote 1

I agree with easy. Just because they SAY they will do it, no one can say absolutely that it will happen. We really don't know anything right now.

I am right there with you.

I am no fan of the Gurus, but I LOVE fairy tales. "Once upon a time, in a land far far away, lived a powerful King named Shabibi"............

ummmmmmm anyone know the rest of the story?? B)

I sure don't. I am going to find out though, while holding on to every last Dinar!

why would the cbi be buying back its own worthless currency if it was planning to lop it anyway??? why care about counter fitting and money changers in the green zones if your about to perform a revenue neutral lop and replace the notes with new ones? :blink: :blink:

Great question! I really like your thinking.

Lop or no Lop, I think I'll just sit here and wait. No one really knows what will happen but i do not believe that a LOP is out the question. I am hoping for a 1:1 or better. Anything less will not help the Iraqi people. And so I wait and pray for a good outcome.

Wise words. Thank you for your post.

Edited by Canuklady
  • Upvote 2

Unfortunately you are completely incorrect in your statement. Brazil, Russia, Romania, Turkey, Peru and Poland were all members of the IMF when they performed redenominations of their respective currencies.

So the idea that the IMF requires a country to always give a 1:1 on currency exchange is not accurate.

• Upvote 2