Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

when will it revalue

I want to tell everybody why the dinar has not revalued yet

There is one key to this I have been thinking of this for about a year

It the UN operational rate of exchange all the country that don’t revalue

Are country’s that the united states guards or controls. until the united state leaves

Iraq dinar will not revalued the us dollar has so much influence there

It will hold the dinar down chapter 7 will lift when the us leave

The country has all ready said the have more money in reserve then in iraq history.

Well the rate I have no clue.

But I can say I hope for at least 10 cent but I think it might be around .86 cents to 1.00

When they say they are removing the 000 that means thy are removing the 000 form trillion To billion. there is 30,000,000,000,000 dinar out. they are buying down right know to get to 30,000,000,000 thay are removing thee 000 from trillion witch will make it worth 1.00 at first. :D:rolleyes::D :D :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Are country’s that the united states guards or controls. until the united state leaves

The country has all ready said the have more money in reserve then in iraq history.

But I can say I hope for at least 10 cent but I think it might be around .86 cents to 1.00

When they say they are removing the 000 that means thy are removing the 000 form trillion To billion. there is 30,000,000,000,000 dinar out. they are buying down right know to get to 30,000,000,000 thay are removing thee 000 from trillion witch will make it worth 1.00 at first. :D:rolleyes::D :D :D

Funniest post Ive ever read....well tried to read! Go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IHustle, what are you smoking? There is no way in hell that Iraq has the cash reserves to support an RV of 8 to 1. I'm going with 1 to 1 with a gradual increase over time.

Why does ANYONE even contemplate that this was a serious post and WHY would anyone would even post that is beyond me.

I guess not everyone here wants serious information.

Your guess is no different than every other guesser!!! Good guess:) I'm going to say xmas .75 cents and only if I see an elf on Dec 13th hanging with one of the oompa's from charlie's chocolate factory.

Why does ANYONE even contemplate that this was a serious post and WHY would anyone would even post that is beyond me.

I guess not everyone here wants serious information.

Why type what you type? This is a rumor page? If you don't want lies and deception, you are in the wrong forum. When it's real news it won't be a rumor any more!!!

Secondly, stop posting on my page about my avitar!!! It's clean and they have clothes on!! If you looked like them, I would have you as my avitar!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why type what you type? This is a rumor page? If you don't want lies and deception, you are in the wrong forum. When it's real news it won't be a rumor any more!!!

Secondly, stop posting on my page about my avitar!!! It's clean and they have clothes on!! If you looked like them, I would have you as my avitar!!

Well, I guess you just proved Miss Peg's point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I guess you just proved Miss Peg's point.

You are correct! This is a rumor thread and it's mainly for speculation, who cares what one another writes!! If it was for real do you really think anyone would be on here typing stuff? I would be standing in line with a bodyguard cashing my funny money in:) Just have fun with all this and if it happens it happens.. If it doesn't, oh well.... It's just money!!!

For those who give negatives on an opinion from someone else, you're a tool!!!! It's an opionion!!! Don't like it, skip it!!

• Upvote 1

That was really tought to read, I had to quit. However I managed to understand just enough of it to disagree with your thought.

IHustle, what are you smoking? There is no way in hell that Iraq has the cash reserves to support an RV of 8 to 1. I'm going with 1 to 1 with a gradual increase over time.

I have heard some people that are really up to date on what is going on with Iraq, that states Iraq could support an RV over 12 dollars. Now I don't think it will be that high, but I do feel it may be an RI back over 3 dollars.

• Upvote 1

I have heard some people that are really up to date on what is going on with Iraq, that states Iraq could support an RV over 12 dollars. Now I don't think it will be that high, but I do feel it may be an RI back over 3 dollars.

Well now, at 12 to 1 would mean that Iraq suddenly is worth 360 trillion US dollars. Considering the whole world is worth about 60 trillion US dollars GDP, wouldn't that be a little hard to support? :blink:

Edited by pudge

Would you mind filling us in on the names of the people that are "up to date on what is going on with Iraq, that states Iraq could support an RV over 12 dollars." Or if it's easier, just give us the name of their drug dealer. :D